Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyF
    Was reading through the forum and the Pegasus Galaxy Site and I read that we getting the opening credits back! Yipee!

Here is the link to read what J. Mallozi (sp?) said.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2473

I guess the money wasn't worth all the complaints they were getting.
    That's great, really happy about that, no more freakin crappy 10 second intro, YAY!
    McKay: I'm invulnerable!
    Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
    McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
    My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Yay!! I was watching some season 1 episodes and I miss the opening credits so much! Something else to look forward to after the hiatus...
      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
        Yay!! I was watching some season 1 episodes and I miss the opening credits so much! Something else to look forward to after the hiatus...
        Oh god yes, I mean not playing an Emmy nominated theme song, is just plain stupid. I can't wait until the second part of the season, we get the theme song back,
        Spoiler:
        we get Liz kicking butt, mostly likely John's, and other great episodes.
        Lady F

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
          It seems possible. Being a fan of a CSI pairing..... I can take this one as well. But do you think we can be that patient?

mad_gater I love your Borg sig!
          THANX!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyF
            Was reading through the forum and the Pegasus Galaxy Site and I read that we're getting the opening credits back! Yipee!

Here is the link to read what J. Mallozi (sp?) said.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2473

I guess the money wasn't worth all the complaints they were getting.
            You know, if they would have actually made the 10 seconds COOL it might've been OK. (Note-- Lost's intro, stylish, spooky, cool!)

Not a gigantic water golfball.

Yeah for the new intro!!! It's Chistmas in August!!

Comment

Guys, I didn't watch season one in first run...clue me in...I'm assuming the first 'half' of the sga season will last thru around mid-october until the big 4 networks start promoing their programming...

Does sga take a two month hiatus at that point and resume right after the new year?

Fill me in on how that works. I've never followed a sci-fi show that closely before. How many eps before the break? When is the break? How long does it last? When does the second half resume? How many eps in the second half of the season? How many eps total?

Any info would be soooo appreciated...

And a note on the hurricane...

Also, guys, please, keep the hurricane survivors from southern Louisiana, Mississippi and my home state of Bama in your thoughts and if you can, send some monetary aid. We're heading down to the Tide football game sat in Tuscaloosa (which is a couple hours northeast of NO/Gulfport/Mobile area) and they have a huge shelter there they expect to be at capacity. They're asking for all the Tide fans to bring money, water, paper products etc.
              I heard from my sister in law's folks who live in Hattiesburg MS this morning. They lost their entire home with huge oaks lying across it. Beautiful place her folks had down there too. They'll be staying up here near us at my brother's place. Really a lot of sadness down this way right now. If you can help in any way at all, please do so. I prefer the American Red Cross as it's the best rated.

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                That room to me looks like the room they had Ronon in when he first came to Atlantis, with the bed and windows where they are. Maybe they're afraid to let Shep into his own quarters during the transformation.
                That would be sensible....wouldn't want somebody who's turnin' into a Wraith to have free reign.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                  Hehe...well of course none of us mind looking at John in his room several times in a row.

Hm...maybe he's just trying to move his room closer to Elizabeth.

What? I think my shippy mind is working on overtime this week.
                  Not a bad thing....wish TPTB's minds did this in regards to ship...

Comment

The first half of the season is going to end on Sept 23 for Atlantis, since they will be airing both "Aurora" and "Lost boys" on the same day.

And Sg-1's mid season Finales the week before.

And there will be a three month fall hiatus and new episodes should air again around the third week of January.

So because of our three month hiatus, those in the UK, which starts airing the episodes later than us, will surpass us come January.

So those of us in the US will be the ones depending on spoilers from them for a while.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Couple of links you guys might be interested in...

http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/forums/...opic=858&st=75

This one is funny...

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.php...page=1#1188397

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
                        Guys, I didn't watch season one in first run...clue me in...I'm assuming the first 'half' of the sga season will last thru around mid-october until the big 4 networks start promoing their programming...

Does sga take a two month hiatus at that point and resume right after the new year?

Fill me in on how that works. I've never followed a sci-fi show that closely before. How many eps before the break? When is the break? How long does it last? When does the second half resume? How many eps in the second half of the season? How many eps total?

Any info would be soooo appreciated...

Okay, according to this schedule i read on Scifi.com, our last ep before the hiatus is AURORA/ THE LOST BOYS, and then I think they're gonna make us wait til January for the second part of the season. Also an average stargate season is 20 episodes, which is like lot's of shows i've seen. The ppl in the UK on the other hand get their ep legally in October and don't have to wait about 2 months for second half, cuz they'll most likely get the whole season at once.

Hope that helps a little and AURORA/ THE LOST BOYS is set to air September 23.

Basically just what Athena said a few posts above, beat me to the info first.
                        McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                        Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                        McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                        My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

I think he's in an empty ajoining room to Elizabeth...you know...connecting doors and all so she can keep an eye on him while he's experiencing some problems.

*yep...yep...yep...satisfied smile***

-B ; )
                          That would be COOL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Picture time!

I think that pic was from the ep right after John's fling with Ms. Ancient Chick. I think he was trying to apologize for his unfaithfulness...

Comment

I KNOW! Torri does this all the time. I beginning to think she's on a shippy crusade of her own after reading her comments and seeing how close she stands to joe all the time-especially this year. Really, I wonder if that is directed or what. Her body positioning is very much into his personal space. That's called comfortzone and it's delightfully yummy and subtly shippy.

Something else about the 'body language' between our boy and girl that so many people seem to miss is how they cocoon themselves all the time. Notice how Eliz. turns her back to Carson. Now does she hate carson? Not trust him? Think he's ugly dogmeat? Of course not.
                              But what she's doing there is 'creating' a tiny little shep/weir cocoon where only the two of them exist in that small moment of time seperate of everyone else. If you watch the eps, the two of them do it all the time. It shows an understood intimacy and trust level between them that I have NEVER seen them use with anyone else.

-B
                              heh..they're creating a self-contained bubble of shep/weir space-time....a new ZPM power source....

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                                Nice one, here's one from Rising 2:

I just love Weir, she's pretty when she smiles.
                                Pretty? She's HOT when she smiles...esp. in that pic!! I'd blow up a fleet of hive ships to get back to that smoldering look....I just wanna take those lips and......OOPS!! sorry....wrong thread....

Comment

Working...
                                X