Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bama
    "Attention all Atlantis personel...this is Weir. Until further notice, no one is to use any closets on the base other than their own personal one. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be disciplined...by me...Personally."

-B ; )

Could I be 'disciplined' by John?...pretty please????
    hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

By the way, that's Joe's skateboard in John's room in Trinity. Obviously they weren't trying to hide it. I can just picture him skating the halls of Atlantis. I also thought that for the Conversion clip he was in the same room Ronon was in. My first thought was that he desperately doesn't want Elizabeth to look at him because he thinks he's hideous, and he's afraid he'll hurt her of all people. Now that I've mastered picture posting here's a present. Hope you like it. Our favorite couple and my neighbor's crepe myrtle. Sorry but photobucket won't let me make it bigger, too many pixels. You are welcome to steal it.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
        I'm sure they share closet space.
        Lol! Classic line.
        Last edited by Blue Banrigh; 31 August 2005, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Red,
          nice job on the pic...

That was one thing I thought as well. I can see John almost being ...ashamed of becoming the very thing atlantis fears the most and my heart bleeds for him. That shot of him cuddled on the bed makes me want to kick Elizabeth in the tookus and tell her to get over there and cuddle him-*now*. Of course, she is in the room with him so maybe she does snuggle him a bit. (No, I don't want to hear why TPTB wouldn't do that right now!)

Just one friggin TOUCH dangit! That is all I'm asking for here. ONE lovingly, gentle, consoling caress! He can be friggin asleep if he has to be! Just ONE!

-B

Comment

That was one thing I thought as well. I can see John almost being ...ashamed of becoming the very thing atlantis fears the most and my heart bleeds for him. That shot of him cuddled on the bed makes me want to kick Elizabeth in the tookus and tell her to get over there and cuddle him-*now*. Of course, she is in the room with him so maybe she does snuggle him a bit. (No, I don't want to hear why TPTB wouldn't do that right now!)
            Just one friggin TOUCH dangit! That is all I'm asking for here. ONE lovingly, gentle, consoling caress! He can be friggin asleep if he has to be! Just ONE! -B
            I think that it would be great if Elizabeth enters the room when John's sleeping and just watches him for a while. Then she could perch on the edge of the bed and tenderly brush away a lock of his hair, at which point John could wake up and be all EVIL!

Then after saying nasty things about her John could snap out of it and be all guilty, and decide to leave Atlantis for her safety...

Well we can dream.

Comment

To keep us in the right frame of mind. This one makes me go all loose in the joints. God, we are pathetic.

FYI: His hair is a b***h to photoshop, but kinda fun real close up.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by leafy
                I think that it would be great if Elizabeth enters the room when John's sleeping and just watches him for a while. Then she could perch on the edge of the bed and tenderly brush away a lock of his hair, at which point John could wake up and be all EVIL!

Then after saying nasty things about her John could snap out of it and be all guilty, and decide to leave Atlantis for her safety...

Aww, that'd be touching.

The story continues.......but, little does John know, that Elizabeth never forgot the awful things that he said to her and,
                Spoiler:
                as a future episode will show, when she herself is not fully in control,
                those hurtful sayings come to the forefront of her mind and she turns on him and wreaks her revenge!!

Well....who knows eh?!!

Comment

I say we get Leafy and Elinor to write for the show..or to write fic instead

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor
                    Aww, that'd be touching.

The story continues.......but, little does John know, that Elizabeth never forgot the awful things that he said to her and,
                    Spoiler:
                    as a future episode will show, when she herself is not fully in control,
                    those hurtful sayings come to the forefront of her mind and she turns on him and wreaks her revenge!!

Well....who knows eh?!!

Good fanfic we've got goin! ; )

Guys, I hope this doesn't turn into one of those things where john's 'subconscious' or buried thoughts and wants are coming the forefront in any way, shape or form!
                    Think about it.

: (

-B

Comment

Good fanfic we've got goin! ; )

Guys, I hope this doesn't turn into one of those things where john's 'subconscious' or buried thoughts and wants are coming the forefront in any way, shape or form!
                      Think about it.

: (

-B
                      I'm trying not to think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                        I say we get Leafy and Elinor to write for the show..or to write fic instead.
                        Well, now that you mention it I *cough* am writing a piece of FF, but it won't be finished until I have seen the whole of S2 'cos I have NO idea how to write Ronon...yet

However, I doubt that the FF would be any good and I won't be able to give it my full attention either as I'm about to enter GCSE year! *Cringe*

Sorry to disappoint you.

Comment

Picture time!

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Picture time!

Nice one, here's one from Rising 2:

I just love Weir, she's pretty when she smiles.
                            McKay: I'm invulnerable!
                            Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
                            McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
                            My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Look at how close they're standing! They're sharing about three square feet of floor.
                              Honestly, how do people miss it?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                                Look at how close they're standing! They're sharing about three square feet of floor.
                                Honestly, how do people miss it?

And, well, they would have 3 other people standing in this room to look at, but NO, they are looking at each other, ALWAYS!

Comment

Working...
                                X