Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    "Sanctuary" was pretty bad, but Chaya was definitely the girlfriend of the week. There wasn't even a promise to go back to her like Jack did with Laira in "A Hundred Days."
    I did math rather than watch it. That's what I do to any eps I think will interupt my shippy delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
      Well thanks! I quite like it here, esp. the conversion of others to W/S.

As for the look, Shep had a serious moment of chest thumping with Sumner just before she rushed in, so maybe he just realized that Weir (as in: the *real* expedition leader) would be much more pleasant to argue with.
      Like he thought, let's say: "I know I will report to her and not to Col. Cranky here."

Am I making any sense?
      Yes you are! And that could be the non-shippy interpretation, but if you look at what he's looking at, he's looking at Weir, not in a smug way to Col. Cranky.. anyway, he looks like he's looking forward to it anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by animoid
        Like he thought, let's say: "I know I will report to her and not to Col. Cranky here."
        Or he was thinking, "She's a babe. I'll have her twisted around my pinky in no time."

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
          Or he was thinking, "She's a babe. I'll have her twisted around my pinky in no time."
          Oh the benefits of hindsight!!

Comment

New sig just for y'all I was inspired by Mel's caps...

Comment

Great sig Major F.

Good to see you posting again. . haven't seen you around for awhile.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                Great sig Major F.

Good to see you posting again. . haven't seen you around for awhile.
                I was busy getting engaged and showing my significant other around North Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                  I was busy getting engaged and showing my significant other around North Carolina.
                  yay, and yep, great sig!! *nods approval*

Comment

Congrats, Major Fischer!

LOL, probably. Just after he was thinking how he could twist the Colonel's neck around the Gate.
                    Life is short. Eat dessert first.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      Shhhhhhh it's okay Liv, if you don't tell others, we wont tell them.
                      Deal.

Beautiful new sig, btw. The lighting is gorgeous. And congrats on your engagement!

It's okay. It's like Sheppard/Weir is the anti-ship ship.
                      Ah, yes. Good! I'll remember that one. And I'm looking forward to reading your recap. I will probably be adding my own... special interpretation, as usual. But seriously, there were some GREAT moments between the two of them in The Gift, and I really want to have a discussion about it.

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                      Aww!!! One thing I love about this is that we get to play with you and MF!!!
                      Thank you, Astro! I'm having a lot of fun in this thread too.

And animoid, those were some fabulous caps. I just adore his expressions.
                      Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

I did math rather than watch it. That's what I do to any eps I think will interupt my shippy delusions.
                        That's awesome!

Congrats to MF! I just got married this past October.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                          Ah, yes. Good! I'll remember that one. And I'm looking forward to reading your recap. I will probably be adding my own... special interpretation, as usual. But seriously, there were some GREAT moments between the two of them in The Gift, and I really want to have a discussion about it.
                          Yeah, I need to get on that recap soon. I wouldn't call the episode shippy in any conventional sense, but it was a very interesting episode for the two of them.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

In the spirit of steal— er, sharing images, I've changed my sig. Tada!
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

My little sister (iriscath) just saw her first Atlantis episode "Letters from Pegasus" . She'd just seen the briefing in the teaser and she started squeeling for Liz and John! She saw the ship immediately Lol. I'm so proud

Doesn't it make you feel good to know that? If a Power that is is reading this, if you don't see it and my lil' sis does, don't you think there might be something wrong with you?
                              May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

In the spirit of steal— er, sharing images, I've changed my sig. Tada!
                                Pretty

Comment

Working...
                                X