Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    Hey, the Shep/Teyla people have a new place to play --- someone's started up an anti-Teyla/Dex thread....
    The ship wars continue.......
    I'm ignoring it. Maybe it will fade away into obscurity.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Hey, the Shep/Teyla people have a new place to play --- someone's started up an anti-Teyla/Dex thread....
      The ship wars continue.......
      That makes about three ANTI (mostly shep/weir) threads I've seen pop up today...are you guys going over to their threads and bothering them or something? *g* heck, I stay away from those anti threads. I don't know what the deal is today but they're certainly a bit more 'defensive' than usual. *shrug*

-B ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red
        Excellent ideas. I totally forgot all that, but I sure wish politics didn't have to be a part of it. I love Rachel as Teyla this season. Rachel is finally getting to show her acting ability.
        Agree. I do hope they keep all the current core around and build them over time. I like the current big '6' that are in place and the supporting characters such as Zellenka and Heightmeyer are great too.

-B ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
          That makes about three ANTI (mostly shep/weir) threads I've seen pop up today...are you guys going over to their threads and bothering them or something? *g* heck, I stay away from those anti threads. I don't know what the deal is today but they're certainly a bit more 'defensive' than usual. *shrug*

-B ; )
          Crap. I hope it wasn't what I said. I got into a really good conversation yesterday with 'Camy' about Rachel and Torri in the 'Teyla Appreciation Thread,' and how one fan base is usually disinclined to be a fan of the other. And then, towards the end, I remarked about how well Rachel is playing with Jason. I admit, I did sort of gush about her interactions with him, but it is a Teyla Appreciation thread, right? Did I do something wrong by that? I don't think so, but I wonder if some S/T fans saw that and took offense. Woops.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
          I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
          Spoiler:
          Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

-B ; )
            There is one Sheyla person who has multiple "clones" and they aren't too difficult to spot, and they do about 90% of the raging against Weir and Dex around here. Sometimes I get riled up (which is what they want), but lately I've taken to just ignoring "them".

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              There is one Sheyla person who has multiple "clones" and they aren't too difficult to spot, and they do about 90% of the raging against Weir and Dex around here. Sometimes I get riled up (which is what they want), but lately I've taken to just ignoring "them".
              Okay, got a little something to say here, warning this post might be a little OT, but anyway:

I don't get what's up with these anti (ship name here) threads and some shippers.

The anti ship threads are just silly and a little on the immature side, so ppl grow up.

The some shippers I'm talking about are the ppl who hate one character cuz they feel it threatens their ship. I mean I've seen someone go around as a huge sheyla shipper hating weir cuz they most likely feel threatened be shweir. Which is really silly, that'd be like me saying "I hate Sheppard cuz it's obvious that Rodney and Liz belong together", but I don't. Actually I love sheppard and this is quite a nice ship but I don't feel threatened about it, if yall know what I mean.

Sorry, if my post makes no sense and is OT a little.

So on topic, I loved these captions to some screencaps I saw earlier, those were cute.
              McKay: I'm invulnerable!
              Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
              McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
              My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Hmmm. I thought it was just me. I'll bet I know exactly who "she" is, er, "they" are. She seems desperate to get rid of poor Jason, who is doing a great job IMHO. Odd. Ignoring it is best.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Now now!! Let's all get along. It will do nothing to say bad things about a forum member even if we don't like them. There is a time and place for that and this is not it.

Sorry to be a little mean about it but this is the shep/weir thread and so lets bask in the glory of their lurve.
                  Citizen of Braneville

Comment

We need a pic to lighten things up!

Comment

Nice pic, Joe's so cute.
                      Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?

Comment

Interesting. I thought there were some remarkably similar comments (what I really want to say is rantings!!!) under a couple of different names.
                        We should ignore them all and just hang in our nice little Shep/Weir playground, because we're above it!
                        Trust me, she's right.

And this person spews venom on every board I've ever been to. I mean some of it is downright nasty and some of it is downright silly. I get tickled over on the sci-fi boards and a couple of the others how the guys generally go, 'huh'? when she starts jabbering. I think her latest reincarnation has been spewing that Weir is too old for shep. I just have to smile at that one! *grin* I can understand not liking a character-no problem there. I can understand apathy but to just openly trash the actor and character all the time is just...

-B ; )

Comment

Indeed!

I know this pic has been posted a million times before but eh

Comment

Originally posted by weirfan517
                            Nice pic, Joe's so cute.

Hey Weirfan! What's the catch gal? ; ) YOU of all people, commenting on a happy john pic on the shep/weir board? If I didn't know better, I'd say we're turning you. Step closer to the light darlin...closer...it is blinding. *winks*

Great pic. We needed that.

-B

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                              Indeed!

I know this pic has been posted a million times before but eh
                              And it is *still* beautiful. And it is *still* one of my faves from season one. They just look gorgeous together in that frame. how in the world can anyone not look upon the beauty therein and not think those two are perfect for each other?

-B ; )

Comment

Trust me, she's right.

And this person spews venom on every board I've ever been to. I mean some of it is downright nasty and some of it is downright silly. I get tickled over on the sci-fi boards and a couple of the others how the guys generally go, 'huh'? when she starts jabbering. I think her latest reincarnation has been spewing that Weir is too old for shep. I just have to smile at that one! *grin* I can understand not liking a character-no problem there. I can understand apathy but to just openly trash the actor and character all the time is just...

-B ; )
                                That's just mean, i don't like ppl being mean about Weir just cuz they're upset about their ship. Weir too old for Shep? *raises eybrow* That's just silly I believe the characters are around the same age, truthfully I think Shep's a little old for Teyla. I agree with you, its just mean to trash the actor cuz they dislike the character, poor Torri isn't reading message boards cuz of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X