No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay! They're here!! GO rescue them John!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

The team's here! Come on, John, get out there before the Beast does!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

rofl, Ronon takes out his giant sword and can't slay the best and Teyla takes out her little knife to fight it *facepalm*

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh, Ronon's spidey sense is tingling

Comment

Love how everyone starts getting in a defensive perimeter around Lizzie. Protecting their Queen, and all that.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

oooooh!! look at Lizzie's face when Teer's talking! That's one unhappy commander of Atlantis.

Sig by me

Comment

So John leaps at the beast and hits the ground and my adorable son says "Uh oh!" *snickers* Even my kid loves Shep

Comment

John, don't yell at Lizzie! She's been trying to get to you, silly!

Comment

Originally posted by krisrussel View Post
                    oooooh!! Look at lizzie's face when teer's talking! That's one unhappy commander of atlantis.
                    Jealous!!!!

Comment

and they're ascending... finally...
                      And Teer's *****y against McKay... only john and Lizzie are allowed to do that!

Sig by me

Comment

Yay! They're going!

Bye, bye ACOW!

Comment

Oooh, look, the power of wuv made the icky Beast go away! No wonder JoeF wasn't happy with the way the episode turned out... that part was kinda lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Oooh, look, the power of wuv made the icky Beast go away! No wonder JoeF wasn't happy with the way the episode turned out... that part was kinda lame.
                            Very lame.

Comment

Yeah, time to Ascend and go away, Teer. John belongs to Lizzie! RAWR!

Comment

yay, love sparky at the end

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X