Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy 16th Birthday!!!

Am watching Allies at the moment.. lots of Elizabeth - lots of John.. lots of good! Not to mention lots of worried angsty looks...

OOOO she's wearing the black pants and heels again!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      ROFL.. for a minute there I read " She could have brought him a Clydesdale".. I was wondering how Elizabeth would smuggle a 1 tonne horse to the pegasus galaxy... they need a heap of food per day too!

Also - Technically its Smut Day over here... so Happy Smut Day!
      They could eat the Wraith. LOL Makes me wonder if Joe got to play with the Clydesdales when he was little. Hee

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
      Happy Canon Day and also celebrating my Sweet 16th Birthday today and my Birthday was a nice and easy day today. Also I have a fic that's on my mind but I'll post my ideas later anyway Happy Canon Day
      Happy Birthday! Aww 16, how lovely. Here's a corny birthday greeting. Happy Birthday Sweet Sixteen

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Will see the commercials later, but I think we (Belgian beer) were sold to the American lager company. Cause the news here said that because of that, the 'leading' jobs (forgot the correct word) were moving to the US... I think...
      That may be another company, but InBev bought Anheuser-Busch. Here's an article. August Busch IV is Joe's cousin. Joe's great grandfather married into the Busch family which controlled the beer company until the sale.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

My humble contribution for the smut!day. Here: Unspoken. Hopefully it desn't suck too hard, I haven't done that kind of stuff in ages.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          My humble contribution for the smut!day. Here: Unspoken. Hopefully it desn't suck too hard, I haven't done that kind of stuff in ages.
          I left you a comment.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Happy Birthday M-CharmedAlantian!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            Kerrrrgh. I didn't quite know what it was supposed to be written like
            I will not criticize you -- I'm just as bad of a sythesizer as you are.

Ah, Carson. Perhaps kerrrgh is the sound of him squishing her with his shoe
            Little bug, she is.
            I'm not sure of the scene that would have my reproductive organs melting
            Your heart, then, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
              Happy Canon Day and also celebrating my Sweet 16th Birthday today and my Birthday was a nice and easy day today. Also I have a fic that's on my mind but I'll post my ideas later anyway Happy Canon Day
              Happy Birthday! We're the same age!

*gives card full of Sparky money as birthday present*
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                Do you have any good Lizzie screencaps that might fit well? I want to manip the Field of Looove scene.

Maybe so it'll be slightly reminiscent of the scene in "Mirror, Mirror".
                Okay, I've read that book within the last two months and loved it, but I'm having a blank moment here. Which scene is that again?
                sigpic

Comment

Hi all, I don't really want to be a troublemaker, but something is really bothering me and your thread seems to have some of the most thoughtful discussion on the forum and I'd like to see what y'all think.
                  In the newest interview done by GateWorld with Brian J. Smith, one of the new SGU actors, the interviewer stated:
                  GW: I have not kept it a secret that I think that Stargate needs a reinfusion of really good acting. Not just faces, but really good actors. So I think it's important that we get people in who can really mop up the floor.
                  It REALLY annoys me that even here on Gateworld, there is blame placed on the actors and not the crummy decisons of the producers, writers and other PTB.
                  I think the Stargate actors have been pretty da** good and feel very sad and upset that this comment was made.
                  It makes me really not want to watch SGU, just because I feel hurt.
                  Sorry for bringing this up here, but it is very upsetting to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    That may be another company, but InBev bought Anheuser-Busch. Here's an article. August Busch IV is Joe's cousin. Joe's great grandfather married into the Busch family which controlled the beer company until the sale.
                    Weird, cause here in the news they said it was the other way around...
                    *scratches head*
                    Gonna watch those commercials now

Sig by me

Comment

Actors can only do so much with what they are given by the writers and directors.

And Kris, even I knew InBev bought Budweiser.
                      And btw, random fact - InBev in Leuven - when the wind came from the wrong side I could smell the malt all the way up to my room.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Lucylee View Post
                        Hi all, I don't really want to be a troublemaker, but something is really bothering me and your thread seems to have some of the most thoughtful discussion on the forum and I'd like to see what y'all think.
                        In the newest interview done by GateWorld with Brian J. Smith, one of the new SGU actors, the interviewer stated:

It REALLY annoys me that even here on Gateworld, there is blame placed on the actors and not the crummy decisons of the producers, writers and other PTB.
                        I think the Stargate actors have been pretty da** good and feel very sad and upset that this comment was made.
                        It makes me really not want to watch SGU, just because I feel hurt.
                        Sorry for bringing this up here, but it is very upsetting to me.
                        It upsets me too. It's not the actors' fault if they've been given less than astounding material to work with. It's entirely the fault of the writers and other people in charge of production. (seasons 4&5, lack of Elizabeth, *cough, cough*) And I would think that the site should support all aspects of the franchise, actors included.
                        sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Smut!Day!

In that context, I meant Same Stuff Different Lighting
                          Gotcha.

Spoiler:
                          Not as much as General O'Neill. I heard he bet six months salary on us getting caught
                          Spoiler:

: Isn't that interesting? I wonder if he's heard how much I bet on him and Carter getting caught?

Kerrrrgh. I didn't quite know what it was supposed to be written like

Ah, Carson. Perhaps kerrrgh is the sound of him squishing her with his shoe
                          *dies laughing*

Made. Of. Win.

I have this image of Earth's ships being turned into intergallatic fire engines. Of course killing the wraith this way would have to be followed by a Sam/Rodney murder/suicide. They'd be thinking OMG we are SO stupid. Why didn't we think of that?? [not that that is a subject to be made light of]
                          Nah, Sam and Rodney will make it up to them by paying for all the beer at the celebration party.

Love it. Ovary melting? I didn't even remember there was a little girl in it til you said. She healed him right? I should go read that interview with Joe and Brad re Epiphany. I'm not sure of the scene that would have my reproductive organs melting Actually, even I don't want to know that
                          You've got to be a chick for it to work.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            OMG, everyone go read Anuna's fic NOW!!!!!! It's hot and angsty and you're gonna want to overdose on chocolate after reading it!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              You've got to be a chick for it to work.
                              I think it only works on particular chicks, cause this chick ain't feelin' the melting either.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Okay, I've read that book within the last two months and loved it, but I'm having a blank moment here. Which scene is that again?
                                Spoilers for those who haven't read the book yet:
                                Spoiler:
                                I think it's when the real Sheppard meets "Sister Rainbow," aka the real Elizabeth.

Comment

Working...
                                X