No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did they get that burlap coat? the bugs are seriously ewww. BugJohn in uniform.

*jump*
    sig made by me

Comment

The inhibitor's worn off... and John's cringing in pain!

Ronon shoots him!

JoeF certainly screams and howls in pain well, doesn't he?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

" You four might be able to get some sleep"

This.. coming from the woman who never sleeps...

Ewww Caldwell is still sleezebagging

" I'm not your enemy"
        " Beleive me colonel.. you dont wanna be"
        OOOOOOOOOO - there's a threat!

Comment

Love the way Ronon just scoops him up. Is Joe trying not to laugh? I think so.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *snerks* Have you read some of the Conversion smut fics out there? Ohhhh yeah...
            I haven't enough! Not with pheromone mention.

aww he's in pain! Colonel again!

He's going to hijack the container?? Ronon's biig@ss gun to the rescue.
            sig made by me

Comment

Gee, Caldwell was quick to follow Lizzie out of the infirmary...

"If and when Colonel Sheppard resumes his duties..." *smacks Caldwell*

OOOOHHHHH! and Lizzie pwns him again!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Look out, ANVIL ALERT!

Comment

Now the team hangs around. Where were you when he was bugging out?

Snarky Lizzie. A very good thing.

This last scene is a bit odd. BTW, I've heard it said that John is the only person Teyla ever head butted. I guess that's not accurate. Ha.
                  sigpic

Comment

Man Lizzie was a little harsh to Caldy. But don't corss her when her man is down.
                    sig made by me

Comment

So, let's see, kissing her is out of character. They both seem relieved. As am I. Just friends.
                      sigpic

Comment

And Teyla sighs in relief as she walks away. Hah!

Comment

He makes a point of saying "according to my DNA I am 100% John Sheppard" and I feel the need to apoligize.

"Out of character" ... awww Teyla is such a peacemaker.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            So, let's see, kissing her is out of character. They both seem relieved. As am I. Just friends.
                            Heheheheh...

Comment

Okay, 5 minute break before we go to Aurora!

Comment

That was fun. I have to go make dinner now. Enjoy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X