Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooooh... the wound healed. *cue ominous music*

Opening credits!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That is one nasty arm

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Previouslies. That's hard to spell. And we go alllll the way back to 38 Minutes.

Now the beginning of the first infirmary scene. Shep would just jump up and ignore it. But Rodney's splinter is much more serious. lol Shep feels no pain. Canon!baby
        Shep's just so bad*ss.

And did you see the size of that q-tip Carson was using? Damn, is all the medical equipment supersized?!?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Whoa! Now that's a great way to christen a new TV!
          oooo feeding mark healed! *ominous moosic*

the beautiful intro!
          sig made by me

Comment

Drawing blood! *squees*

Comment

ahh running.. they are so spunky running

Comment

John and Ronon running through the city. And John's beating Ronon!

Comment

Ah, Shep tries to explain. No go.

And now super Shep outruns Ronon the Runner. Ha. Joe did a great job here. His voice is even harsher.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have a question, why did they use that awful squinting freeze frame for Carson?

Ahhh Shep's so bad @ss. poo poo on pain! Shep as a dr??? I could get with that.

I love love love this running scene!! He looks awesome!!

The water exchange??> Yeah, first indication he's off.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Uh oh... they found something in John's blood...

and... ANVIL ALERT!!!! *headdesk*

Comment

OOO gotta love a fight scene.. Teyla has such a great fighting style.

'You have been practicing!'

Comment

Oooh John is running faster than Ronon

Comment

Nurse delivering doomish news.

Beating time.
                            sig made by me

Comment

Uh oh, here it comes. The I'm sexier than my split skirt scene.

Teyla seems puzzled. He's better. Stuntman! Ha.

OMG. She's only thinking about his fighting skilz. Surprise coming.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooooh, I like how he's fighting with only one stick and his other hand behind his back. So bad*ss.

ANVIL!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X