• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH~!! OH!!!!! FIC OFF!!!!

Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by leafy
      We need more spoilers!!!!!! How does the stargate production team expect us to survive with all this mental teasing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

*whimpers, face down in the gutter*

Maybe we need something to distract ourselves...

http://www.cyborgname.com/index.php?...hoice=handyvac

It appealed to the child in me

I also saw this and I thought of you all.

Because they are.
      Mint in a TUB...posh!
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by leafy
        hey, quick! Jump over to the John Shep and Liz Weir shippers livejournal.
        Somebody wrote a FF... that involves wall slaming!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/jr_...44.html#cutid1

Sallylizzie- You never know. Maybe in season 12...

Wow!..that was...actually, probably the best smut fic i've read!. Is it hot here??...there must be a fan somewhere in this gutter of mine...

*pictures sheppard gyrating on the dance floor*...*cough cough*
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
          Wow!..that was...actually, probably the best smut fic i've read!. Is it hot here??...there must be a fan somewhere in this gutter of mine...

*pictures sheppard gyrating on the dance floor*...*cough cough*

Actually I'll agree that, that fic was pretty good for smut. I t was pretty cool and (this is coming from someone who reads too much smut ) I'd kinda like to see more from this author and would like to see any more smut for this ship, like it quite a bit.

weirfan517- reads too much shweir smut
          McKay: I'm invulnerable!
          Weir: Aren't you the one who's always spouting off about how proper and careful scientific procedure must be adhered to?
          McKay: In-vul-ner-able.

McKAY: I'm not crazy -- I just have another consciousness in my brain.

First icon made by Cathain Nottingham and last 4 made by ToasterOnFire
          My LJ My Fanfic My Homeschooling Blog

Comment

Well in that case...let me rec What I See by Miera over at Wraithbait. It's a 7 chapter pr0n-y Duet AU, with an Adult Rating baby!

Comment

All right, shameless plug time.

Many of you are familiar with an AU fic community I started at LJ, Langford University. (For those who aren't familiar with it, the basic concept is that the characters of SG-1 and Atlantis are the faculty, staff, and students of a university in Nebraska.) Upon request, I wrote a bit of Langford Shep/Weir and posted it this evening.

Differential Equations

Enjoy.
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                Well in that case...let me rec What I See by Miera over at Wraithbait. It's a 7 chapter pr0n-y Duet AU, with an Adult Rating baby!
                I read that one too...

*Smut! smut! smut! smut! smut! *
                hh

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  All right, shameless plug time.

Many of you are familiar with an AU fic community I started at LJ, Langford University. (For those who aren't familiar with it, the basic concept is that the characters of SG-1 and Atlantis are the faculty, staff, and students of a university in Nebraska.) Upon request, I wrote a bit of Langford Shep/Weir and posted it this evening.

Differential Equations

Enjoy.
                  That was perfect!..thankyou
                  hh

Comment

That `s why I *heart* this thread so much ....the English majors never disappoint!
                    Awesome fics to warm our shipper hearts!

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
                    - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

ok, I did it...I posted a question for James Bamford on the Ask BamBam thread and here is his reply!

Originally Posted by Major_Moomin
                      Hello, thanks for taking the time out to answer these questions.

Don't know if this question has been asked before now but...

Can you tell us more about the stuff your doing with Torri for the Episode 'Long Goodbye'?

Thanks

-Moomin
                      "I can't tell you any details about the episode, but I can tell you that you will see her in a completely different light! "

...Not much to go on I know...but still!
                      Make of it what you will folks!!
                      hh

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

You invented LU? *thumbs up*

Oh, and by the way I loved the FF!

Originally posted by moomin
                        I can't tell you any details about the episode, but I can tell you that you will see her in a completely different light! "

...Not much to go on I know...but still!
                        Make of it what you will folks!!
                        hmmmm... The mystery deepens.
                        Dang it! Why can't they just humour us and give us a lil' teeny weeny bit 'bout the plot?

Comment

OMG i was listening to a song today and it made me think about Shep/Weir so much! you know the Destiny's Child song 'soldier'?

"I need a soldier,
                          someone whose gonna stand up for me,
                          Gotta carry big things if you know what i mean"

LOL, it seemed so fitting...

*Im lower than the gutter....anyone feel like visisting in the sewer??*

LOL, the combination of a long day/night and copious amounts of alcohol do wondrous things...

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Mornin' Shippers! Happy Friday!

I finished my smut fic last night...it was a quickie but somehow I looked up and it was twenty pages! LOL! I get an idea in my head and I'm like a dog on a bone. I'll proof it when I get a chance this afternoon and post a link when I get back home. I don't know how good it is but I know it was a heck of a lot of fun to write. If that ep is half as fun to watch, I'll be happy. ; )

Great question Moonin! Good, vague answer too. I have no doubt that Elizabeth is going to continue to 'unfold' before our eyes as is John. I think that ep and John's backstory are the two eps I'm chompin at the bit to see!
                            There is just so much I want to know about them both. What makes them tick. I want to know why john was willing to go on this mission. I want to know why he sent no personal message home. I want to know why Eliz. went into diplomatic relations...I want to know why john seems to have that rebel attitude. I want to know why Elizabeth won't wear those flattering blouses any longer. I want to know WHY!!!!! ; )

-Bama

Comment

Lookin forward to it Bama. Sparky fic is always welcome.

Comment

Twenty pages? Greeat!

Comment

Working...
                                X