No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's perculiar because it's way too early for that sort of thing...
    It was a bit strange! I don't know maybe it was because he'd already been flirting with the nurse, no doubt celebrating the fact that he was grateful to still be alive, and when Weir turned up as well as everyone else he couldn't help just continuing on in the good mood he was in. However you have the added bit about not knowing what he was going to say to her earlier and the nodd and the wink moment at the end with us still not knowing. There really is only a very few ways an audience can react to a scene like that. I can't see it being anything but a deliberate attempt by TPTB to see how fans would react to some flirting between Shep and Weir. It can all be dismissed of course by saying that Sheppard is the sort of guy who would flirt with any attractive female within a 50 mile radius if he is in that particular mood and that Weir is human enough not to be able to resist enjoying it. It all depends on how you want to see it.
    ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
    FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      It's the episode I really got into it, although Mel and Major F by that time had dragged me into a room and bashed it into me. see not my fault!
      We did nothing of the sort. We just tied you to a chair and brainwashed you.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        We did nothing of the sort. We just tied you to a chair and brainwashed you.

And look what happens. Completely addicted to fanfic, and no new fanfic around...

*has withdrawal symptoms*

Comment

And look what happens. Completely addicted to fanfic, and no new fanfic around...

(((Astro)))

I've not started writing Atlantis fic yet!

What I do when I have fic withdrawal is do a google search for say...

Sheppard Weir fanfiction

Have you tried Heliopolis' Atlantis section???
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
            wp is short for Wallpaper.

hope that helps.
            D'uh! *bumps head against desk* How dense can I get?
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

I swears on the precious...that i'm working on the next chap of "sticky"
              ~Athena

Comment

Give me the precious fanfic!!

Comment

Oh. . I forgot about that! *smacking self* I liked "Sticky".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    That's the thing that jumped out at me in "Rising" after I'd seen the rest of the first half. I have to wonder if that was scripted, or if it was just Joe and Torri improvising there.
                    I'm pretty sure it was just Jor and Torri improvising. The impressive thing was more that it was kept in during editing. If TPTB to not like a ship, it's easy to edit out that sort of thing.

Comment

Who's Jor?

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                        Who's Jor?

Jor is the giant space dragon that eats the sun every twenty days.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          Jor is the giant space dragon that eats the sun every twenty days.

Is he a Weir/Sheppard shipper?

Comment

Is he a Weir/Sheppard shipper?
                            Of course Jor the Space Dragon is a shipper

Typo actually, but I like the idea of Jor the Space Dragon. The space dragon that eats the sun every 20 days is a Babylon 5 reference.

Comment

Well, having rambled on a bit in another thread I may as well tip-toe in here as well, and mention how much I liked The Gift and also; how much I enjoyed the looks that Sheppard and Weir kept giving each other in this episode. And how close they were standing when they were
                              Spoiler:
                              in the infirmary with Teyla.

I'm all confused and... and... lost... and... jeez. My anti-shipper status is in serious trouble.
                              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Liv
                                I'm all confused and... and... lost... and... jeez. My anti-shipper status is in serious trouble.
                                Shhhhhhh it's okay Liv, if you don't tell others, we wont tell them.

Comment

Working...
                                X