No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah now I get it! They do that in croatian TV shows, but it's even worse than blatant. I didn't caught the gum because I was too busy watching Shep. he's pretty miserable in that scene, so, yeah, you expect me to notice a gum?!

Thank you for the comments, folks! I've got so many nice reviews for this story, and someone who isn't even my LJ friend said she hoped I would do a fic for that ep. Now that's something that makes me happy and humble!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Ah now I get it! They do that in croatian TV shows, but it's even worse than blatant. I didn't caught the gum because I was too busy watching Shep. he's pretty miserable in that scene, so, yeah, you expect me to notice a gum?!
      LOL! Yeah, miserable Shep is pretty darn distracting, isn't he?

Thank you for the comments, folks! I've got so many nice reviews for this story, and someone who isn't even my LJ friend said she hoped I would do a fic for that ep. Now that's something that makes me happy and humble!
      And you deserve it!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Any kind of Shep is darn distracting, but emotionally battered one beats the rest.

*gleees*
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Especially when he's emotionally battered because he's angsting over Lizzie. Because that's just so damn hot.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and before I head off to sleep... Don't forget, Sparkies, we have a post-a-thon tomorrow! Starting at 2pm Pacific Time, we'll be watching Season 2's 'Duet' and 'Condemned.'

John and Elizabeth will be waiting for us to come out and play!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oh, and before I head off to sleep... Don't forget, Sparkies, we have a post-a-thon tomorrow! Starting at 2pm Pacific Time, we'll be watching Season 2's 'Duet' and 'Condemned.'

Would love to join you guys one day with this, but weekends not really possible... too busy.
              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Heck... Don't think I can join
                There's a movie on tv that my bf and I've been wanting to see for a long time now and I think he's gonna wring my neck if I tell him I want to see two SGA episodes instead
                But I'm gonna read all your comments for sure... they're just so much fun

Sig by me

Comment

Yup. Just that combo of blue bottle & cap with a pink-white label and red lettering seen at a distance is enough.
                  Nope, the shape of the bottle is enough. Which they used to do before they left the labels on.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Product placement usually doesn't bother me. It gets funny though when every car in a show is the same make or someone walks by a huge Pepsi machine several times. Once on Days of Our Lives which I've watched since high school and make no apologies for but keep hoping they'll cancel so I can get on with my life a couple of girls stopped in the middle of a scene and talked about how one of them had cramps. The other one recommended Midol and they did a whole convo on it. You could tell the actresses were disgusted by the whole thing. LOL

Any kind of Shep is darn distracting, but emotionally battered one beats the rest.

*gleees*
                    Especially when he's emotionally battered because he's angsting over Lizzie. Because that's just so damn hot.
                    You've been looking at pics of shoulders, asses and elbows, haven't you? *points to my LJ* If you wanna see, just friend me.

I stumbled on this thread and am thinking about posting but trying to come up with the right snarky thing to say. I see a few posters are once again telling us how emotionally battered Shep was OOC. LOL Do we need to explain why he was so sad?
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies!

T-minus 6 hours to post-a-thon!

Kris, Wormhole, we're gonna miss you two today...

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Nope, the shape of the bottle is enough. Which they used to do before they left the labels on.
                        I know! I mean, they could at least keep taking the labels off so it could at least look like they're getting sent some generic water in their supply shipments from Earth. *snickers*

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Product placement usually doesn't bother me. It gets funny though when every car in a show is the same make or someone walks by a huge Pepsi machine several times. Once on Days of Our Lives which I've watched since high school and make no apologies for but keep hoping they'll cancel so I can get on with my life a couple of girls stopped in the middle of a scene and talked about how one of them had cramps. The other one recommended Midol and they did a whole convo on it. You could tell the actresses were disgusted by the whole thing. LOL
                          *snickers* Then there was that scene in 'Doppelganger' where Keller's trying to push Ambien. But at least those cases of placement were a better fit in the context of the scene...

You've been looking at pics of shoulders, asses and elbows, haven't you? *points to my LJ* If you wanna see, just friend me.
                          Gee, how could you tell?

I stumbled on this thread and am thinking about posting but trying to come up with the right snarky thing to say. I see a few posters are once again telling us how emotionally battered Shep was OOC. LOL Do we need to explain why he was so sad?
                          *snorts* I see the Weir and Sparky haters are trying to ignore canon yet again...

Comment

*snickers* Then there was that scene in 'Doppelganger' where Keller's trying to push Ambien. But at least those cases of placement were a better fit in the context of the scene...

Gee, how could you tell?

*snorts* I see the Weir and Sparky haters are trying to ignore canon yet again...
                            *snorty snort snort* But others aren't. Someone on another thread who seems to have dropped by just to say goodbye to SGA said they knew the intent of TPTB was Shep/Weir but hated the fact that they teased other ships. *dies laughing* I mean this was the most obvious canon ship in the history of SciFi to everyone except the people who actually made the show. OMG. Heh.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

T-minus 6 hours to post-a-thon!

Kris, Wormhole, we're gonna miss you two today...
                              hang on, I just recalculated and I think that maybe the movie is finished on time for me to join into the second episode *crosses fingers*

Sig by me

Comment

Eh. Don't know if I'll be able to make post-a-thon today. ;_;

Product Placement, hehe. I remember when all the shows on the ABC channel were sponsored by Ford Focus 5+ years back so they would deliberately stick the camera to the edge of the car for several frames or show the logo on the car's rear end as it drove away. At least SGA isn't that blatant, but I really like the PowerBars.

I posted a straightforward answer to the Original Poster's question, but once you come up with a response to the other response, I'll follow your snarky lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X