No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back to the convo higher up the page.

In the Shep/Weir ship, I actually fancy Weir >.< and I identify to Teyla I guess I'm the odd person in this thread I like Shep but I don't thunk for him, I think he's funny, charismatic and the best person for my fave character, Liz.

I like Teyla, but she's so undevelopped. *Sigh* the story of Stargate.
    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

My second favourite Shep/Weir scene is the infirmary one in 38 Minutes. The caps are great for it as Joe has some particularly good facial expressions in that scene. He's laying on the full rebellious flyboy charm and Weir is loving every minute. Did a wp for that scene as the caps made me smile so much!

Flyboy charm

Esther
      ~ Esther~ My Live Journal
      FBI - Body Preservation Division

Comment

Originally posted by smallgirl
        My second favourite Shep/Weir scene is the infirmary one in 38 Minutes. The caps are great for it as Joe has some particularly good facial expressions in that scene. He's laying on the full rebellious flyboy charm and Weir is loving every minute. Did a wp for that scene as the caps made me smile so much!

Flyboy charm

Esther
        Fabulous Esther, I really like it.Where did you get caps from?

Comment

Fabulous Esther, I really like it.Where did you get caps from?
          Thanks!

I got the caps from Abydos Gate. Some were from the main Atlantis gallery section and some from the galleries in the Torri and Joe sections.

Esther

Comment

You know, I've been wondering.

What does wp stand for?
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

wp is short for Wallpaper.

hope that helps.
              ~Athena

Comment

Brilliant caps!

That has to be one of my FAVE moments! The look on his face at the very end... OMG, I almost screamed the first time I saw it

IMO, when Weird asked him what he was going to say, his little silence was contemplation "hm, everyone else is in the room, can't say what I was really going to... have to make something up" Weir so knew this, so when everyone else was gone, she turns around, asking wat he REALLY was going to say. He thinks "well, i've got her still curious, hehe, I'm not going to tell her!"

It's beautiful teasing sweetness... *sigh*
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

That was a great moment - it was the first time I noticed any sort of W/S ship.

Comment

I think that was the moment when most of us noticed it (I really didn't notice the Shep/Weir interaction in "Rising", other than the balcony scene, until it was reaired, after "The Storm"), but I know I dismissed it. I'd read the publicity. They'd talked about going for Sheppard/Teyla and then said they were abandoning ship altogether. Then nothing came up for a while until "Home", at which point I said, "Hmmm..."
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

I thought it was kinda sweet in 'Rising' when he waved goodbye to Weir before stepping through the gate to Teyla's homeworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        I think that was the moment when most of us noticed it (I really didn't notice the Shep/Weir interaction in "Rising", other than the balcony scene, until it was reaired, after "The Storm"), but I know I dismissed it. I'd read the publicity. They'd talked about going for Sheppard/Teyla and then said they were abandoning ship altogether. Then nothing came up for a while until "Home", at which point I said, "Hmmm..."
                        I'm not sure I would have really noticed it at all, but when it happened, my sister (who does not even like Stargate) observed 'Oh I suppose they're the new Sam & Jack?' which left me speechless.... then I wandered in here and got stuck

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                          I thought it was kinda sweet in 'Rising' when he waved goodbye to Weir before stepping through the gate to Teyla's homeworld.
                          That's the thing that jumped out at me in "Rising" after I'd seen the rest of the first half. I have to wonder if that was scripted, or if it was just Joe and Torri improvising there.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Up until 38 minutes I didn't notice any Shep/Weir mutual interest but I did from 'Rising', sense one-sided interest from Weir. I think maybe cos they were pushing the Shep/Teyla openly, that I didn't pick up on anything from Shep. Weir just seemed very caring towards Shep in 'Rising'. When I saw the previously mentioned bit where he waved to her, I felt it was a response to the way she had been taking an extra interest in him. She really went out of her way to make him feel like a welcome addition to the team, to make up for him joining so late in the day compared to the others. Of course, that may have just been because she is a good people person and he was such a welcome contrast to Sumner.

Comment

Teyla was supposed to be the main romantic focus but she just fell flat right from the beginning, and I think TPTB picked up on their "failure" before it progressed too far.

The "38 Minutes" hospital scene was possibly an attempt by TPTB to see how fans would react to possible Weir/Shep ship and it certainly has generated a lot of discussion!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                                Brilliant caps!

That has to be one of my FAVE moments! The look on his face at the very end... OMG, I almost screamed the first time I saw it

IMO, when Weird asked him what he was going to say, his little silence was contemplation "hm, everyone else is in the room, can't say what I was really going to... have to make something up" Weir so knew this, so when everyone else was gone, she turns around, asking wat he REALLY was going to say. He thinks "well, i've got her still curious, hehe, I'm not going to tell her!"

It's beautiful teasing sweetness... *sigh*
                                It's the episode I really got into it, although Mel and Major F by that time had dragged me into a room and bashed it into me. see not my fault!

I think tho, it's perculiar scene. It is flirty without a shadow of a doubt, if you look at Esther's wallpaper at Shep's face it is very flirty.. if a man like that was looking at me like that I'd be a pool of goo or I'd be giving him the ol' eyebrow lift and the "in your dreams/amused" look,which it doesn't take too much imagination to see Elizabeth doing..

It's perculiar because it's way too early for that sort of thing...

Comment

Working...
                                X