Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnliz4ever View Post
    I will try and visit the family more but you know my relationship with Stargate as become a little rocky as of 2 and half years ago but I do miss all you guys. Family is important
    *runs around singing "We are family"*

Since we're posting suggestive Sparky pics. I have some great captions for this. Unfortunately, I can't post them here.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      That pic is asking for all sorts of naughty comments *g*
      lol... Lets see who can find the worst picture like that... No competition just for fun.
      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        *runs around singing "We are family"*

Since we're posting suggestive Sparky pics. I have some great captions for this. Unfortunately, I can't post them here.

"I've got all my sisters with me. We are family, get up everybody and sing"

I apologise. I've been a little manic for the last hour, I blame the ice cream.

I have some suggestive captions for that pic, can't be posted here of course either.
        Joe said it, therefore it is canon
        Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
        My LJ
        My Fanfic

Comment

I do try to stick with you guys but the other side of the family (Doctor Who Ten/Jack) do like to take up a lot of my time nowadays.
          Now who's to say that you can't play with BOTH sides of your family, even in ficlets? I know I'm not opposed! *HUGS*

It's so good to see all kinds of old (in the sense of been here since I have, not age) faces around here!!!

Sadly, I was unable to locate interviewness *SOOOOOB* But I shall not stop my search!! I SHALL FIND!
          "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Caption Time.
            BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by SoulSpinder View Post
              Now who's to say that you can't play with BOTH sides of your family, even in ficlets? I know I'm not opposed! *HUGS*

It's so good to see all kinds of old (in the sense of been here since I have, not age) faces around here!!!

Sadly, I was unable to locate interviewness *SOOOOOB* But I shall not stop my search!! I SHALL FIND!
              Well I have tried to combine both sides of the family for a fic but it's hit a few snags, since I can't figure out what the hell the Doctor would do upon finding a replicator version of Atlantis. Plus I'm trying to figure out why exactly The Doctor would have trouble finding Atlantis. Although I do have a Jack/Elizabeth (Talking Torcwhood Jack) angle to the fic before they find Atlantis again and she falls back into John arms (Bed). I really want to finish that fic, I've got a feeling it could be good plus Elizabeth as the Doctor's companion...can I get a 'Hell yes'
              Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
              My LJ
              My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Caption Time.
                Hehe, Elizabeth's face in that just screams something dirty to me.
                Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
                My LJ
                My Fanfic

Comment

Well I have tried to combine both sides of the family for a fic but it's hit a few snags, since I can't figure out what the hell the Doctor would do upon finding a replicator version of Atlantis. Plus I'm trying to figure out why exactly The Doctor would have trouble finding Atlantis. Although I do have a Jack/Elizabeth (Talking Torcwhood Jack) angle to the fic before they find Atlantis again and she falls back into John arms (Bed). I really want to finish that fic, I've got a feeling it could be good plus Elizabeth as the Doctor's companion...can I get a 'Hell yes'
                  Someone say The Doctor. It Takes To Chapter 3 is up. SGA/DW crossover.
                  BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Someone say The Doctor. It Takes To Chapter 3 is up. SGA/DW crossover.
                    Ooooh, might have to bookmark this and take a look after I've finished writing my fic.
                    Don't want to be influenced in any way but I've just scanned it quickly and it seems great and very different to mine.
                    Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
                    My LJ
                    My Fanfic

Comment

Ooooh, might have to bookmark this and take a look after I've finished writing my fic.
                      Don't want to be influenced in any way but I've just scanned it quickly and it seems great and very different to mine.
                      Thx... Looking forward to yours.

Brb, about to watch Survivors then Smallville.
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Thx... Looking forward to yours.

Brb, about to watch Survivors then Smallville.
                        Ah, shall be joining you in watching 'Survivors' and then right back to fic writing.

Yay Doctor Who Christmas special trailer. I know it's not Sparky related but I'm so excited.
                        Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
                        My LJ
                        My Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Ooomph! *sits up and passes a bottle of champagne to nogigglingmajor*

*grabs some more bottles of champagne and starts passing them around*

I think so, too. That's the only explanation that makes sense. God bless Joe Flanigan. *raises a glass in salute to Joe*

Sweeet. I'll have to keep an eye open for issue #26, it should be out soon. *squees*

SPARKY RULES!
                          *gladly takes a gulp of Champagne* Cheers!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

*strolls in, passing out more champagne, mojitos, mints, chocolate cake, and Reese's ('cause, you know, they're peanut butter and chocolate!)*

In honor of this most momentous smut!day on the Sparky thread, I offer this classic fic rec:

Restless, by irony_rocks. Elizabeth can't sleep, and she turns to John for help. He's quite glad to oblige. (and yes, that means exactly what your dirty little minds think it means!

Happy reading!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Quote JF ( a couple of seasons ago)-
                              I don't think there is romantic tension with Dr. Weir. There's tension with Teyla and they've written it that way
                              http://www.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1399

I think a little romantic interest would have been a very good thing. I don't care if it was Teyla or Weir, but either of those two female leads would have sufficed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                                I agree, there's no reason for him to have said that. I'm like you, gateraid, I generally tend to interpret things with two sides--and give them equal weight so that I'm not overstretching--but here, unless he's just an incredible fool who didn't realize he essentially had that with Elizabeth, he's basically advocating Sparky. I don't think Joe's a fool; far from it, actually. I mean, seriously..he added "...who's like, my boss..." COME ON!!
                                Exactly! Specifically stating "a leading female romantic interest who was, like, my boss" drastically narrows the field of contenders. He's one clever, sneaky little devil, our Joe.

He's famous for his double entendre and he knew we were going to have a field day with this.
                                And so we are! *raises a glass to Joe*

What's interesting to me is the spin this puts on his performances. Consider his reax in "The Real World". For us, Sparky. For non Sparkies, it's someone who cares about his friend. Now, consider it with Joe playing up like there is that underlying tension. How does that change the tone of the story? The Sparky-stuff in season three--and NOT TO MENTION Season 4 and 5? Good grief! If he really did feel like that, then basically all those looks and stuff we love so much in S4/S5 WERE completely Sparky.
                                It's like I've been saying all along: Sparky is on screen, therefore it's canon. And now Joe's on board with it, too. Today is a good day to be a Sparky shipper.
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X