No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foreshadowing! Foreshadowing! F**king Replicators!

Comment

Ah, everyone's safe.

And Rodney and Zelenka can't get it together for a high five...

Comment

And more foreshadowing... F***ing Replicators.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

End credits!

And we'll take a 5 minute break before going on to "Sanctuary."
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Me and SK had a nearly identical repsonse at the end

Comment

Okay, I'm going to take my dog out. I'm set for 'Sanctuary'

Comment

Who did create the Nano Virus?

Comment

I'm ready. This should be a snark fest. Hee.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I've got to feed my cat or she'll bug me through the viewing.

I've also got to wait for the multinational warnings to finish. They take forever...

Comment

I'm back.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                        Who did create the Nano Virus?
                        Well, the implication is that the Replicators created it, presumably to use against human populations to kill them off and starve out the Wraith. And then when they finally did get turned loose in S4, they simply flash bombed populations from orbit. Stupid TPTW. *headdesk*

Comment

1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Oooh, a recap segment!

Comment

Carson does the "Previously" thing <3

Comment

Working...
                                X