Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracked ribs? Ow.

Ah, angst again.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bragging posturing Wraith just won't quit!

Comment

...And done!

Comment

Like that shot of them walking back to the jumper as it fades to black.

End credits!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Bye now guys! See you all later.

Comment

Hey hopalong, where are you now? Has that pesky Wraith died yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                Bye now guys! See you all later.
                Bye Reiko! Hope you can be here next week!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Hey hopalong, where are you now? Has that pesky Wraith died yet?
                  Yep. Just before the dvd player stalled again. Trying to find where I was up to now... only to discover I had less than a minute left of episode to watch (and screencap)

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                    Yep. Just before the dvd player stalled again. Trying to find where I was up to now... only to discover I had less than a minute left of episode to watch (and screencap)
                    Eeep!

Ah, maybe it's the screencapping that's doing it?

The one thing I don't like about the S1 DVDs is that they didn't have scene selection. If you wanted to watch a specific scene, you had to fast forward through the whole darn episode just to get to the part you wanted. Glad they went to a scene selection system with the S2 discs.

Comment

Eeep!

Ah, maybe it's the screencapping that's doing it?

The one thing I don't like about the S1 DVDs is that they didn't have scene selection. If you wanted to watch a specific scene, you had to fast forward through the whole darn episode just to get to the part you wanted. Glad they went to a scene selection system with the S2 discs.
                      My disc had chapter selection, but only four chapters, so there was still a lot of ffwding going on.

And yes, I figured out that if I screencap too much too fast it stalls. Cap slower, and it's all right. I can moderate how fast I cap, but I tend to forget.

Comment

You know, with all the scenes during the episode with Lizzie, it's too bad we didn't get to see her greet the team when they came home. Guess TPTW thought it would be too sober with them bringing back two body bags, so they had to have John mocking Rodney's repair skillz. *sighs*

Comment

So, for next week's thon, we'll be going back to double-headers with the really juicy "Hot Zone" and "Sanctuary."

2pm Pacific Time, Saturday, November 8. Be there, Sparkies!

Comment

You know, with all the scenes during the episode with Lizzie, it's too bad we didn't get to see her greet the team when they came home. Guess TPTW thought it would be too sober with them bringing back two body bags, so they had to have John mocking Rodney's repair skillz. *sighs*
                            Here's a morbid question. What do you think they did with the remains of those who died (those they had remains for). Keep them in storage for possible sending home later, or burial at sea.

It's just a thought that occurred to me as I watched the episode. I know it would have been easier to bury Abrams and Gaul on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by hopalong View Post
                              Here's a morbid question. What do you think they did with the remains of those who died (those they had remains for). Keep them in storage for possible sending home later, or burial at sea.

It's just a thought that occurred to me as I watched the episode. I know it would have been easier to bury Abrams and Gaul on the planet.
                              That's a good question. They cremated Old!Lizzie in "Before I Sleep," so perhaps that's what they did with the others.

I can imagine Beckett would've wanted to do autopsies on Gaul and Abrams to look at how Wraith feeding affects the body... morbid, but medically necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Thank you nogigglingmajor and ShipperWriter! I'm thinkinh about continuing that fic... UST is fun but RST even more so *evil grin*

Also, ShipperWriter I loved your fic - especially the guitar scene, for purely selfish reasons. It's an amazing feeling, knowing you inspired something. Thank you. Sweet Cowboy Comfort was my very first Sparky fic.
                                Oh a continuation would be the best thing ever! or at least another chp of Sunday fathers...what's happening with that? Have you hit a tricky spot?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                                I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                                Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X