Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    Y'know, that's another aspect of the Wraith that really never got played up to it's potential. I know we have a couple of episodes featuring the hallucination aspect of them, but it's not present all the time...
    Yeah, the shadows were a really cool way to fake people out.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wraith hand.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

The creepy wraith hand!

Comment

Awww...JOhn and Jinto...
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Ewwwww, Wraith hand still moving! Ewwww!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Yeah, the shadows were a really cool way to fake people out.
              But once they knew it was fake there was no point.
              sigpic

Comment

Uh oh. More of the shield is failing.

Comment

Atlantis Rises!!!

Comment

And the gate starts dialing in from Athos!

Comment

Shield in action!

Comment

Hey, John called the wormhole the "puddle"! Hee!

Comment

Lizzie grabbed John.
                          sigpic

Comment

The city is shaking!

Comment

She's pleased to meet you... *snorts*

AH!! STILL THE COOLEST SPECIAL EFFECT IN THE WHOLE SERIES--THE RISING!!!

Comment

Ford stay away from Elizabeth.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X