Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Sorry. I tend to get a little carried away when I get less than 4 hours of sleep
    *sorry!!!* Really ashamed of my rant now.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I think you need your beauty sleep
      Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
      *sorry!!!* Really ashamed of my rant now.

It's okay. I doubt my brain will let me have that

Comment

Rising The Elizabeth Champagne Moment....

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...-Champagne.jpg

Look at the elation and accomplishment shining on her face. And who did she share that with? JOHN. Even at the very beginning - HE was the one she turned to first.
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
          Rising The Elizabeth Champagne Moment....

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...-Champagne.jpg

Look at the elation and accomplishment shining on her face. And who did she share that with? JOHN. Even at the very beginning - HE was the one she turned to first.
          *Happy squishy feelings*

Keep 'em coming!
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Thanks for the reminder. We do indeed have a ton of new people and some of us old timers have slipped up lately too.

On your second point. That applies to other shipper groups also. Right?
            Apparently not. The tags "canon ship" and "true love" have been removed from this thread, yet they're still on the Sheyla thread. Hypocrisy, much?
            Last edited by Scary Kitty; 22 August 2008, 11:32 AM.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              I was mulling over that as I was driving to work today. You know, we wouldn't need something big. They could go through the whole story and have her 'rescued' at the end. Like I was imagining:

Spoiler:
              If anything in the movie dealt with cloning, at the end, when Atlantis saves whatever, someone goes 'is there anything we can do for you?' and John says "there is one thing..."

*Boom* cut to Elizabeth waking up, human, looking around, saying 'John?' 'Rodney?', and that's pretty much it. End credits!

Not hard to do.
              I love that!

Seriously...honestly, I feel more depressed than ever. I started out happy at the end of GITM and now I'm just sorta *blah*. I'm tired of the up-down.

I guess I'm a little too much of a canon-ite to be as positive as some of you. I want to see Liz's resolution on screen. I agree that Sparky is confirmed--you'll get living proof of that from me when we go over "The Real World"--and as I mentioned above, if she's just there, that's frakkin' good enough for me. But as it stands now? I'm totally dissatisfied and itchy all over, like I want to jump out of my skin.

I need something to tide me over and make me happy again. Perhaps I'll do an SGA spree tonight, all my faves--The Eye, The Real World, Echoes, The Siege III. That ought to help.
              I definitely understand how you feel... on the one hand, I'm elated with what we have gotten, but I'm still pissed off because the show could've been so much better than it was, and it wouldn't have taken that much effort to achieve.

But never fear... the "Rising" post-a-thon is coming on Sunday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I promised this a while ago, but I'm finally living up to my words. This story has actually been done a while, but I had a few re-edits that ended up taking a long time! I wanted it to be super fluffy funny, but it ended up being a little more serious:

10,000 Year Old Plants

Enjoy!
                Yay! *squees* Something to cheer me up! (and yes, it's a little more serious than fluffy, but still! It's John and Elizabeth!) Thanks, Eri!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Apparently not. The tags "canon ship" and "true love" have been removed from this thread, yet they're still on the Sheyla thread. Hypocrisy, much?
                  Well someone can add them back up. Hey tis only fair. I can't because I already had added two. Who hasn't added a tag yet?
                  sigpic
                  My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Okay, so it's Pretty!Day, and we need some more pretty fluffy fics to keep our good cheer!

Slippage, by aurora borealis. A bump on the head results in John making some hilarious and revealing Freudian slips.

Happy reading!

Comment

Another canon moment. Rising, Pt2 - Elizabeth and John find "Their Balcony".

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...indBalcony.jpg

Who else on the show had a place on Atlantis that was so intimately tied to them? Okay, maybe Carson and the infirmary.

Ahhhhh.....the scenes that were to come on that balcony.......good times.....good times......
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                        Well someone can add them back up. Hey tis only fair. I can't because I already had added two. Who hasn't added a tag yet?
                        In-very-deed it's fair! I've also already used my two slots. Can someone out there put "true love" and "canon ship" back up for us?

ETA: Hey, they're back! Thank you, anonymous Sparky lover!

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                          Another canon moment. Rising, Pt2 - Elizabeth and John find "Their Balcony".

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/n...indBalcony.jpg

Who else on the show had a place on Atlantis that was so intimately tied to them? Okay, maybe Carson and the infirmary.

Ahhhhh.....the scenes that were to come on that balcony.......good times.....good times......
                          Ah, the balcony. The high altar in the church of Sparky love.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            You can't be serious. Well we always were the red-headed stepchild. Can't believe I used that expression. lol

Glad we got our tags restored to accuracy.
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I remeber one of our posters saying we were something like Rosemary's baby. Eeeeeeek.

Still, we're not going ANYWHERE.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                I remeber one of our posters saying we were something like Rosemary's baby. Eeeeeeek.

Still, we're not going ANYWHERE.
                                You mean Devil spawn? I'm sure that's what some think of us.

I decided it was time to go back to a Sparky sig. An oldie but a goodie.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X