Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    That is what gets me all that potential just going nowhere. It could have been something, it could have been so great.

I guess that is why SGA has never been on a list of greatest anything. Every time I see lists for greatest tv shows, or sci-fi shows I usually see BSG, DW, TXF, but SGA is never there, not even on the sci-fi lists. SGA has become that show that people watch because there is nothing else on.

Anyways sparky.

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d5...ter/main-6.jpg

LOL.
    Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    They call them action figures, so that guys wouldn't feel girly for playing with dolls
    *LOL* Thos'r cute! I always used to laugh at the boys He-Man and GI Joe dolls action figures when I was growing up.

For Pajus:

Elizabeth: Just between you and me, Bates, I think your insistence on daily closet inspections is a little much. You don't have to be that thorough.
    Bates: Ma'am, I keep getting tips that people are sneaking in there to...

Elizabeth: No more daily closet inspections. GOT THAT?

Ford: Sometimes these X-Ray goggles are SO not worth it. Zelenka...uggggggh!
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      *LOL* Thos'r cute! I always used to laugh at the boys He-Man and GI Joe dolls action figures when I was growing up.

For Pajus:

Elizabeth: Just between you and me, Bates, I think your insistence on daily closet inspections is a little much. You don't have to be that thorough.

Ford: Sometimes these X-Ray goggles are SO not worth it. Zelenka...uggggggh!
      OMG Eri you ROCK!

This is turning into a crack!thread rapidly and I like it!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        OMG Eri you ROCK!

This is turning into a crack!thread rapidly and I like it!
        *bows* I'm feeling a bit snarky today, so perhaps I'll find some more good captions later as I take breaks from my work.

Rodney: It's unusual, really. The video seems to be from a security camera, but I just can't make it out.
        John: Interesting.

Rodney: I've tried increasing the resolution and even running it through a pixellator, but I can't figure out who it is or what they're doing.
        John: *gulp*
        Elizabeth: *gulp* Aw...that's too bad, Rodney.

Rodney: Now that I think about it, I really haven't investigated it the way I should.
        John & Elizabeth: ?

Rodney: I'll just pop it up on City-wide. Maybe someone on the expedition can explain it.

John & Elizabeth: WAIT!!

Comment

*smooches Pajus*
          Keep those lovely lips for Anuna!Man and we'll get along quite nicely together, okay?

For Pajus:

Bates: I'm sorry, ma'am, but it's my duty and I'm gonna do it.

Elizabeth: Okay. I'll explain it in a way that you will understand: LIZZIE-RADEK-NEED-PRIVACY!!! Got it?

Bates: Yes, ma'am

Comment

SGA could be The greatest show that could have been good.

I'm writing a sparky & spanky smutty fic.... OMG; first time that I'm actually writing Spanky. It's a totally new level of excitement!
            In the hands of other writers, it could have SO F-ING AWESME. The premise was there, all it needed was fleshing out. I mean think about how awesome it would be if DW writers wrote SGA. My mind it is blown.

YAY the best ships in SGA.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

LOL! Keep going I really enjoy it a lot!

J: Elizabeth I didn't know we look like that... now turn that off, please!

Comment

LOL! Keep going I really enjoy it a lot!

J: Elizabeth I didn't know we look like that... now turn that off, please!
                You make him sound uptight

Comment

You make him sound uptight

That's because I'm writing spanky smut at the moment and I have to censor myself....

Spoiler:

J: Elizabeth... oh... yes... right there... oh... I don't care about the glass walls, just keep doing that to my feet!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                    In the hands of other writers, it could have SO F-ING AWESME. The premise was there, all it needed was fleshing out. I mean think about how awesome it would be if DW writers wrote SGA. My mind it is blown.

YAY the best ships in SGA.
                    DW writers? It'd be awesome! Of course, then everybody would die. Except John, who'd morph faces every two years or so.

That's because I'm writing spanky smut at the moment and I have to censor myself....

Spoiler:

J: Elizabeth... oh... yes... right there... oh... I don't care about the glass walls, just keep doing that to my feet!
                    Feet. Right. *snort*

Lorne: Uh, honestly, ma'am. I'm new here. I didn't know about the Jumper One rules, I swear...

Elizabeth: Well, now you know, Major. Jumper One is off-limits at ALL times. Got that?

Comment

DW writers? It'd be awesome! Of course, then everybody would die. Except John, who'd morph faces every two years or so.

Feet. Right. *snort*

Lorne: Uh, honestly, ma'am. I'm new here. I didn't know about the Jumper One rules, I swear...

Elizabeth: Well, now you know, Major. Jumper One is off-limits at ALL times. Got that?
                      OMG! I had No IDEA you can be so naughty! Or did we corrupt you?

J: Yes I want those strawberries now, please....

Comment

OMG! I had No IDEA you can be so naughty! Or did we corrupt you?

J: Yes I want those strawberries now, please....
                        I can be totally naughty--I work in sports television production with a bunch of men, where at least 20 naughty things are said, implied, or done every day. I just typically have to be in the mood to be naughty. *wicked eyebrows*

Elizabeth: So, good news! Zelenka thinks he's figured out how to lock the jumpers from the inside!

John: Elizabeth, honey, now is probably not the best time to discuss this...

Wraith ships: *pow!* *pow pow!*

Comment

They call them action figures, so that guys wouldn't feel girly for playing with dolls
                          Kate Beckinsale said the same thing in the Underworld commentary about the action figures of them.

You know what I did in my Sims-game....

I created a small family of four. There's John and his partner Elizabeth, his sister Teyla and a housemate Kate. My John and Elizabeth are obviously together and they truly have the hots for each other. And my Kate and Teyla are flirting like crazy with one another. I'm having oodles of fun.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            Kate Beckinsale said the same thing in the Underworld commentary about the action figures of them.

You know what I did in my Sims-game....

I created a small family of four. There's John and his partner Elizabeth, his sister Teyla and a housemate Kate. My John and Elizabeth are obviously together and they truly have the hots for each other. And my Kate and Teyla are flirting like crazy with one another. I'm having oodles of fun.
                            Oooh! You should take screenshots!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Angst!Day. *cues ominous music*

Today's fic rec was prompted by the Stargate Fic Rec LJ... I'd read this story when it first came out, and I am kicking myself for not remembering it and reccing it here sooner:

Pas de Deux, by melyanna. An AU based on "The Real World," in which both Elizabeth and John are infected by nanites and trapped in that nightmare world. It's dark, violent at turns, twisty, complicated, and you'll probably need to read it more than once to pick up on everything that's going on, but it's well worth it.

Angsty reading!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh! You should take screenshots!
                                I'll try. I've only just started playing the game and I'm still figuring out the hows and whats. I already accidently set the TV on fire. John isn't good at fixing things, it was his fault. And I also accidently almost killed Elizabeth through starvation. I swear, I didn't mean to.

I tried to get them as close to reality as possible but I fear only the clothes and their haircolor give it away.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X