Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Okay. Don't say I can't meet demands under time constraints.

Spoiler:
    “Come along Nicholas. Stop running in circles and let's go. Daddy is waiting to have lunch with us.”

Elizabeth Sheppard stopped in the middle of the corridor just outside the mess hall and put her hands on her hips. Her three year old son Nicholas stopped his spinning for a heartbeat until she started walking again. Deciding he could spin and move forward at the same time, Nick spread his arms and airplaned his way down the hallway. But as the door opened and he caught sight of his father, Nicholas went back to running. Only in a straight line this time.

“Daddy, daddy,” the small boy chanted as he sped across the room and threw himself across his father's lap.

John Sheppard pushed his chair back from the table where he was sitting with Ronon Dex and Teyla Emmagan and settled his young son on his lap.

“Big Nick, ready for some lunch?” He greeted the boy and smiled up at his wife.

“I told him if he eats a good lunch he can have a treat.” Elizabeth smiled at each of the occupants of the table in turn.

Ronon reached across and tweaked the boy's nose which made him giggle and bury his face in his father's shoulder. Teyla reached over and touched his face gently.

“Hello Nicholas, I am glad you can join us today.”

Nicholas smiled shyly at his Aunt Teyla and sat up straight on John's lap. Elizabeth looked over toward the serving line which had thinned out a bit. She put her hand on the back of her husband's head and leaned down to speak quietly to her son.

“Nicky, if you can sit here quietly with Uncle Ronon and Aunt Teyla, Dad and I will bring you some yummy soup.”

Nicholas frowned. “I don't want yummy soup Mommy.”

“No soup,” John said, “What's up Sport? I thought you loved soup.”

Nicholas shook his head vigorously. “Creamy. Want creamy.”

John and Elizabeth exchanged a puzzled look.

“You're gonna have to be a little more specific Big N,” John said, ruffling the boy's hair.

“Like you and Mommy in bed.”

John gulped and Elizabeth blushed. Teyla and Ronon sat very still and tried not to look at each other.

“You know like when you had chocolate on Mommy's tummy. Yummy, creamy. You said.” Nicholas pouted a bit thinking he was going to be deprived of what sounded like the perfect treat.

John winced and looked up at Elizabeth. “I thought he was asleep.”

“Yeah, well not so much evidently.”
    Oh my God, those two are either too loud or the kid has Daddy's ears too. *is laughing herself apart*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Spoiler:
      “Come along Nicholas. Stop running in circles and let's go. Daddy is waiting to have lunch with us.”

Elizabeth Sheppard stopped in the middle of the corridor just outside the mess hall and put her hands on her hips. Her three year old son Nicholas stopped his spinning for a heartbeat until she started walking again. Deciding he could spin and move forward at the same time, Nick spread his arms and airplaned his way down the hallway. But as the door opened and he caught sight of his father, Nicholas went back to running. Only in a straight line this time.

“Daddy, daddy,” the small boy chanted as he sped across the room and threw himself across his father's lap.

John Sheppard pushed his chair back from the table where he was sitting with Ronon Dex and Teyla Emmagan and settled his young son on his lap.

“I told him if he eats a good lunch he can have a treat.” Elizabeth smiled at each of the occupants of the table in turn.

Ronon reached across and tweaked the boy's nose which made him giggle and bury his face in his father's shoulder. Teyla reached over and touched his face gently.

Nicholas smiled shyly at his Aunt Teyla and sat up straight on John's lap. Elizabeth looked over toward the serving line which had thinned out a bit. She put her hand on the back of her husband's head and leaned down to speak quietly to her son.

“Nicky, if you can sit here quietly with Uncle Ronon and Aunt Teyla, Dad and I will bring you some yummy soup.”

“You're gonna have to be a little more specific Big N,” John said, ruffling the boy's hair.

John gulped and Elizabeth blushed. Teyla and Ronon sat very still and tried not to look at each other.

“You know like when you had chocolate on Mommy's tummy. Yummy, creamy. You said.” Nicholas pouted a bit thinking he was going to be deprived of what sounded like the perfect treat.

Hehe, you are fantastic at these
      Joe said it, therefore it is canon
      Rodney/Teyla is love

Torri community
      My LJ
      My Fanfic

Comment

I loved Flirty!Lizzie in The Return. She was so hot!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        What if John was in the corridor waiting? Can't you just see the expressions on his face?

*shoos plot bunny away*
        Hmm, you could have something there. John could be in the corridor as a lookout while Elizabeth's distracting Lee and Rodney's updating the codes. Oooh, maybe Carson's playing lookout too, and he gets to tease John about him getting all jealous. Hee!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:

*dies laughing* That's awesome! Ohhhhh, what I would give to see Teyla and Ronon's reactions after they got away from John, Elizabeth and the munchkin. 'Cause those two would be totally laughing their heads off!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          Oh my God, those two are either too loud or the kid has Daddy's ears too. *is laughing herself apart*
          My vote's on both.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yep, particularly John. The whole world owes a debt of gratitude to those brave soldiers.

Now, Nick is back.

Spoiler:
            Nicholas Sheppard was sitting on his knees in his mother's office chair while she stood in the doorway talking to Rodney McKay. Nicholas was busy illustrating his mastery of a new concept by opening and closing Elizabeth's lap top computer.

“Open!” he shouted.

Click. “Closed!”

“Open!”

“Nicholas.” His mother's voice failed to distract him.

Click. “Closed!”

“Open!” Nicholas was getting a bit bored with his new skill, so he began rotating the chair from side to side.

Click. “Closed!”

“Nick, for the love of ... ,” Elizabeth took a few steps closer to the desk and held the computer closed with one hand while continuing to try to concentrate on what Rodney was saying.

“So anyway, Zalenka says we should increase the power allotment to the crew quarters, but I say they are just using too much hot water and should suck it up. Clearly some of the Marines could use a good cold shower anyway...”

“Mommy! Open!” Nicholas had given up on the lap top and was now pointing.

“Just a minute Nickie, Mommy is talking to Uncle Rodney.”

“But Mommy, open!” Nick's voice had risen in volume and he was now pointing more insistently at the general area of Rodney's crotch.

“ And, “ McKay continued, “we need to begin some sort of power conservation methods in the mess hall. They are clearly going over their previous levels of consumption. If Sheppard didn't insist on a hot meal for his men at all hours of the day and...what?” He had noticed the little boy's now gesticulating finger and looked down at his own middle.

“Uncle Wodney's zipper is open!” Nicholas shouted before clapping both hands over his mouth and laughing in childish glee.

Rodney turned aside to hastily do himself up, and Elizabeth hid a grin as she redirected Nick's attention back to the lap top.
            Oh that was brilliant! I loved it! Very funny and cleverly written. Well done!

I love the fic spam we have on this thread - I haven't found any other thread like it! ((((Sparkies))))

*SEASON FOUR DISCUSSION ALERT*
            Oh, anyone interested in that should go on my ethical dilemmas thread. That's all they talked about for 5 pages. I'm not kidding! And it was really annoying cos I haven't seen that ep yet! Imagine that - getting kicked out of your own thread *sighs*.

Glad my fic serial is generally liked! I haven't written the next installment yet but will get on it soon!
            ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

LiliJ I want the next part now! ASAP!

Comment

Cheers for little Nick!!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh and btw? People, we just hit 58 500 posts!!!

Comment

WOOO! *does happy dance*
                    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Time flies when you're having fun, and we're having the most fun of any thread on GateWorld! Booyah! *happy dance*

Comment

Should we try and set a goal? We've been in the fifties WAAAAAAAAAAY too long.
                        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Should we try and set a goal? We've been in the fifties WAAAAAAAAAAY too long.
                          60,000 sounds doable...

The way this threads speeds forward, shouldn't be a problem!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            60,000 sounds doable...

The way this threads speeds forward, shouldn't be a problem!
                            I say bring it on!

Comment

I say bring it on!
                              Let's lock and load, Sparkies!

60,000 Or Bust!

Comment

Eh if I could hit 20 000 words for Big bang... yes I did!!!

Now tell me do we get some fun questions too? I'd answer the serious ones but my brain is pretty much fried. But I'll write a really really awesome fic. i will. *firm nod*

Comment

Working...
                                X