Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread moves faster than light.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    *sets out food for the little lemming* Maybe she'll come back...
    That helps...

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    One particular lemming responds well to Heightmeyer.
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...-2x18-0666.jpg
    Works even better... *scurries in*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Heightmeyer holding a plate of chocolate cake with some crushed mint sprinkles!
    *splat* <- That was the sound of a falling lemming, a little one, in the middle of the chocolate cake.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    I promised her Kate observing sparky story. Will write it too. Think she'll come back? *grins*
    Oh, thought you'd forgotten about it... Besides, I'm pretty sure Kate can see Sparky from a mile away. After all, Teyla's hers.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Indeed. I've said before that I see elements of medieval romance in Sparky. Just picture it: The idea of a knight striving to prove himself worthy of his lady love's affections, through his every thought, word and deed, every moment of every day, with a joyful and glad heart that he has been granted the honor to even know of that one special soul's very existence. Now that is truly sublime devotion.
    My sister and I once started a sort of Sparky-fairytale a long time ago, cause we were only slightly (read: very) bored. I'll see if I can dig it up for the occasion. It was a round robin... I hope I still have it somewhere.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Spoiler:
      You should rewatch Epiphany
      Nah...I meant major characters, not minor ones. IE, no one's pulled a Daniel yet.

Torri: LOVE those siggy!! So colorful & cheery. My favorite is the green, pink & blue. Love the stance in green.

SMB: Welcome back! Stay, please?

Eri:
      I have a sneaky suspicion you'd do more justice to this PSCS3 than I am able to at the moment. Is it awful that the "look of doom" just makes me wanna giggle?

Anuna: *tackle hugs* This is so normal! I know you know that as a psychologist. ((hugs)) & kisses.
      Your sneaking suspicion would probably be wrong, unless I had time to go back and do pretty graphics. All my current work involves nice, neat, boring placement.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

That helps...

Works even better... *scurries in*

*splat* <- That was the sound of a falling lemming, a little one, in the middle of the chocolate cake.

Oh, thought you'd forgotten about it... Besides, I'm pretty sure Kate can see Sparky from a mile away. After all, Teyla's hers.

My sister and I once started a sort of Sparky-fairytale a long time ago, cause we were only slightly (read: very) bored. I'll see if I can dig it up for the occasion. It was a round robin... I hope I still have it somewhere.
      Round Robin writing is a ton of fun. Glad to see you dancing in the Sparky thread!
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*runs in, hugs Anuna, high fives everybody else*

I have to run out for a bit but will be back later to catch up. So much to do. Sparky energy is contagious.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good news - I found the Round Rodney in my mailbox.
          Bad news - we never finished it.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Quick update for those following the Stargate!Ren AU: Part 3 of "The Mire" is now up.

Spoilers for the current story:
            Spoiler:
            No mention of Sparkiness in Part 3, but there have been mentions in Parts 1 and 2, and with the Goa'uld retreat confirmed, it's possible we could see a Ren!Sparky reunion sooner rather than later. Yay!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Beautiful!

Originally posted by alternate_ego View Post
              OMG! That's hysterical! You MUST finish this!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              To keep on our picture game:

Spoiler:
              http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/comeback4bd4.jpg

He just got some action and she's at loss for words.
              Heh! You know, I've seen another screen cap almost like this one, but Elizabeth is wiping her mouth off. Makes one wonder what those two naughty kids were doing right before then...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yep. Hyperspace travel has got nothing on us!

Whoo Hoo! Score! *fist of triumph*

Kate doesn't miss anything. Of course she'd see Sparky!

*cough*Stargate!Ren*cough* (yeah, I'm in the medieval/rennie zone, and I'm so pimping it)

Good news - I found the Round Rodney in my mailbox.
                Bad news - we never finished it.
                Finish it! Finish it! *cheers*

Comment

I'm back. Here's a pic to welcome myself home.

Spoiler:
                  Liz: Rodney, if you value that hand, you will remove it from his person.
                  Rodney: I'm a dead man.
                  John: *smirk*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alternate_ego View Post
                    » LOL, I've just read the first chapter and love it! Will finish when I return home

I was searching through stuff I'd made a long time ago. Look what I found. Spooky. Not very good, it was one of my first tries at animation.

» Hee!

Comment

Alternate_ego, I'm not a cat person but that story could possibly turn me into one. *resists urge to rub John's belly*
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, to get some talking--since I promised not to start Critical Mass discussion until tomorrow, a few more fun things to do with "Epiphany".

1) How many 'epiphanies' do you think there are in "Epiphany?" Name a few, both ones that look strictly canon and ones that toe more into fanon.

2) If Elizabeth could have had more time with Teer, what would she have said? (This can go totally fanon).

3) Caption Ronon:

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          Okay, to get some talking--since I promised not to start Critical Mass discussion until tomorrow, a few more fun things to do with "Epiphany".

1) How many 'epiphanies' do you think there are in "Epiphany?" Name a few, both ones that look strictly canon and ones that toe more into fanon.

2) If Elizabeth could have had more time with Teer, what would she have said? (This can go totally fanon).

3) Caption Ronon:

1) The hippies have one when they realize the beast was of their own making and they could make it go bye bye. John has several; one when he thinks his friends aren't coming, one when he realizes he will be stuck with the pansy wannabees for life, one when he realizes they made the beast up and they have to get rid of it, one when he realizes his friends wuv him after all, and just to be funny one when he realizes Teer is a crazy stalker. There are probably more, but that's 5 or 6 depending on how you look at it.

2) Elizabeth would have liked to learn more about how they reached ascension. Then she would have gently pumped Teer for info on what John was like during the six months they spent with him. She would have used the pretense that they wanted to help him heal but in reality the idea that he was probably intimate with Teer would have intrigued her.

3. Ronon: This is new.
                          sigpic

Comment

OMG GUYS!
                            SEE WHAT I JUST FOUND ON YOUTUBE

(well, its not sparky but you HAVE to go and watch it! its amazing)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ACyH697BWc0

Comment

OMG, the Bond version of Rodney! That was hysterical!!!
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Torri012 View Post
                                OMG GUYS!
                                SEE WHAT I JUST FOUND ON YOUTUBE

(well, its not sparky but you HAVE to go and watch it! its amazing)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ACyH697BWc0
                                *snickers*

Um, isn't he better suited to a "Q" role?

Very clever.

Comment

Working...
                                X