X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can be his g/f whopps wrong thread

Althought i don't think my boyf would like it
    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
      I can be his g/f whopps wrong thread

Althought i don't think my boyf would like it
      *snort* *giggle*

I have similar thoughts about JF - but that's for another thread.

<*bad shipper*
      sig made by me

Comment

oh i have thoughts about every male on Stargate its just not gonna happen.. sadly lol

so Sparky eh?

Comment

Because Anuna once said that this reminded her of a wedding dress....

The bride ready to walk down the stairs.

Where the groom is waiting.

Feel better soon Pocus!

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post

Feel better soon Pocus!
            Hehehe, can you imagine them in Atlantean dresses for their wedding?

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
              oh,i'm definitely looking forward to that!!!!
              so exciting~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post

Feel better soon Pocus!
                Love that. You know the shot where Elizabeth is standing in front of the Stain glass window? I totally think of that as the pause before the bride is ready to walk down.

p.s. Don't forget to vote for our favorite pair! We had the lead last night, and slipping again this morning!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50374&page=24
                Last edited by justhere1971; 29 January 2008, 04:27 AM.
                sig made by me

Comment

I wonder where they would go for their honeymoon?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                    I wonder where they would go for their honeymoon?
                    Um, they could go through the time field from the world in Epiphany. Then they'd have lots of time to, um, *stays away from smutty at this time of the morning, EST* TALK until McKay figures out how to get them back out again. And they'd only have wasted a day or so away from Atlantis.

Oh, yes...and GO VOTE FOR THE H&H straight ships game! They're like 17 away from winning but neck and neck with R/E and Sheyla.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                      Um, they could go through the time field from the world in Epiphany. Then they'd have lots of time to, um, *stays away from smutty at this time of the morning, EST* TALK until McKay figures out how to get them back out again. And they'd only have wasted a day or so away from Atlantis.

Oh, yes...and GO VOTE FOR THE H&H straight ships game! They're like 17 away from winning but neck and neck with R/E and Sheyla.
                      Heee, imagine everyone's surprise when Elizabeth emerges heavily pregnant just after one day.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        So I asked JM a question last night about Torri's return. This is what he has to say:

Spoiler:

Yasmin writes: “I was wondering, since you guys mentioned previously that the Weir story line would be visited in S5, would that be done sort of behind the scenes way?”

Answer: No, we’ll revisit the story - onscreen - in season 5.

I am hopeful!
                        Well that's the most promising thing I've heard in a long time! *hugs* Thanks so much for sharing that with us! It definately lifted my spirits!

Thanks, everyone, for welcoming me back... Actually... maybe you guys could do me a favor? Look at the image I'm working on for the shirt, tell me how the heck to make it work? Oh, and if you guys like the idea for shirtness... I'm will to make you guys shirts... (not completely perminant, just iron transfers) or you're welcome to take it to make your own.. either way. ^.^
                        "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
                          Heh, they'd be so cute!

Lorne/Keller Yay!
                          Spoiler:

And we shall call them...er...Buckwheat!
                          Yes! Buckwheat...they are so buckwheat...so can Keller/Ronan be fluffy?

Sparky - EJ
                          Spanky- TR
                          Buckwheat - KL
                          Fluffy - KR

Covered the whole quote!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

LOL i was thinking that until i realised that he knows how to get them out. they could make everyone think they were going to a planet and then "jump gate" to another planet so no one can find them

Heee, imagine everyone's surprise when Elizabeth emerges heavily pregnant just after one day.
                            *giggles* mckay's would def be the funniest.. oh plot bunny here

Comment

Hello good people. I bring you your daily edition of lolsparks.

Check out the season 1 publicity stills action. It's like retro!Sparky.

ETA: Go vote. Yes, they've gotten to me too. And now I can't stop.

Sparky on youtube

Comment

Originally posted by mcat View Post
                                Hello good people. I bring you your daily edition of lolsparks.

Check out the season 1 publicity stills action. It's like retro!Sparky.

ETA: Go vote. Yes, they've gotten to me too. And now I can't stop.
                                They look so good together!
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X