Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
    Alright, here's a topic for you all: JE fanfiction. What kind of JE stories do you like best? What kind do you dislike? What are your raves and rants about JE fanfiction?
    Oh I love AU's like Desert Rose, Serendipity and Sunday Fathers

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
    Don't mind me, I'm just posting some caps.

Spoiler:

After the hug.

I tried, but i can't think of any great caption for them...someone else wanna give it a try?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

I've just started to re-watch some season one episodes, obviously looking for vintage Sparky. Was it just me or did anyone else want to throttle John in Hot Zone?
      Fanfiction I usally go for something plot driven though I like the occassional AUs

Banner by Stef
      Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

i looove Au's i read alot of tags and Post epsiodes and season. i'll read anything except stuff with character deaths, but then again i loove teh angst.

EDIT: thanks to that freaking awaseome vid with the song Whispers in the dark. i haven't stopped listening to the song since 10:00 this morning lol... Somone please stop me!!
        Last edited by atlantis_babe34; 23 January 2008, 01:13 AM.
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          This was posted over at LJ. Brief nudity, but really well made video!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCd1USnNBVQ

Sparky of course.
          Wah! Seeing that makes me wonder all over again what the hell they were thinking when they decided to dump Elizabeth. What the hell??? Were they watching the same show as the rest of us??

Come to think of it, they've admitted they don't watch the final product, haven't they?

Insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
            Wah! Seeing that makes me wonder all over again what the hell they were thinking when they decided to dump Elizabeth. What the hell??? Were they watching the same show as the rest of us??

Come to think of it, they've admitted they don't watch the final product, haven't they?

Insanity.
            Exactly! Instead of benefiting from utilizing the obvious chemistry, they get hung up on their original plan. Their loss I say.

Vixen: I love AUs. Because then Sparky is not limited by the same regulations. I am one for angst too though. Over the years, I've noticed I am toning down my smut consumption quite a bit. Don't really know why. Just that I tend to skip over a lot of details if they are present. I like things left to my imagination.
            sig made by me

Comment

Speaking of AUs, it never ceases to surprise me just how easy it is to place these two characters in so many different environments. They're that perfect.

And because it was cute:

Kids attack papa John with tickles:

Comment

But Sparky smut is good!... but sometimes i can go a "bit" far lol... nuff said

EDIT: Vixen that is soo cute. made my day XD

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                  But Sparky smut is good!... but sometimes i can go a "bit" far lol... nuff said

EDIT: Vixen that is soo cute. made my day XD
                  I agree. It's always fun to read smut. Sometimes for me, the details are a bit much to handle. I just skip over that. I like it when the writers give me just a little bit, and leave me to fill in the details.

Vixen: That's seriously too cute! Aww. I think Sparky should have like 4 sets of twins.

Dana: Aren't you the one w/ the sparky sims? Have they been busy?
                  sig made by me

Comment

i skip it if its really long smut. if its short i'll read it. the long descriptsn just bore me lol.. don't get me wrong i loooove teh smut

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      Dana: Aren't you the one w/ the sparky sims? Have they been busy?
                      Heeee, with those two it's never a question of if they end up having kids but rather how many kids.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                        don't get me wrong i loooove teh smut

everyone loves teh smut lol

pity there aren't many good 'epic' sized John / Elizabeth fics out there

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                          everyone loves teh smut lol

pity there aren't many good 'epic' sized John / Elizabeth fics out there

M
                          *snort* well I think then the sparkies all around the world will spontaneously combust!

Welcome to the thread, haven't seen you here before.
                          sig made by me

Comment

roflol...

thanks for the welcome, only joined yesterday so still feeling my way around

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                              Heeee, with those two it's never a question of if they end up having kids but rather how many kids.
                              So very true. What fun way to relax after a bad day of battling the wraith & replicators. I am sure Elizabeth had to nurse John back to health, after getting beaten up by Teyla & Ronon.

Fic Rec time. http://oparu.livejournal.com/72259.html#cutid1
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
                                roflol...

thanks for the welcome, only joined yesterday so still feeling my way around

M
                                Well we're always excited to meet new people. Welcome, have fun, stay awhile.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X