• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone was looking for this vid:

I will find you -by sache8

and two more girls names:
    #9 Lydia
    #10 Madelynn
    Last edited by Lizabeth; 10 January 2008, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      I can actually play with this one!

#8-girl-Emma

That's meh plot bunny! I have a great idea (that's been slightly written on) about a futuristic (or AU) plot regarding a daughter.

I think it's just sorta assumed that John would be an awesomely overprotective daddy to a little girl
      --and she would have the spunk and pizazz of both John and Elizabeth, so she'd be an AWESOME girl.

Happy Birthday Dana!
      Yeah, exactly! To me it's so easy imagining him with a daughter, it's simply cute. When I write baby fics, our dear sparky usually ends up having a baby girl. Which reminds me of a fic I need to continue.

#9 baby boy - Alan
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Yeah, exactly! To me it's so easy imagining him with a daughter, it's simply cute. When I write baby fics, our dear sparky usually ends up having a baby girl. Which reminds me of a fic I need to continue.

#9 baby boy - Alan
        Maybe because JF only seems able to produce boys, we want JS to produce girls. But wouldn't they both be cute with a daughter. I wonder if John would be overprotective or expect her to (BAMSR spoiler)
        Spoiler:
        "shake it off" when she got stunned like he told Teyla to do. LOL.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Maybe because JF only seems able to produce boys, we want JS to produce girls. But wouldn't they both be cute with a daughter. I wonder if John would be overprotective or expect her to (BAMSR spoiler)
          Spoiler:
          "shake it off" when she got stunned like he told Teyla to do. LOL.
          Hmmmm. I think John, the way we sparkies understand him, is generally overprotective person. Plus, I see him as a father figure, which means someone you can trust, lean on and things along those lines. I think fatherhood woul only strengthen his protectiveness, and men usually tend to protect their daughters more; but that's not the rule. I can also imagine him raising a daughter capable of taking care of herself, and Elizabeth doing the same. I don't think Sparky would ever raise overly sensitive or spoiled kid.

Personally I enjoy writing father - daughter stories (this is not the first fandom where I did that), because I lost my own father quite early in my life, and I still miss him.

That's it, I need to write.

Comment

Hmm, imagine John finding out Elizabeth was pregnant
            Spoiler:
            like he did with Teyla...suspecting Mike Branton but not knowing it was John's because there was a malfunction in one of the Ancient devices that impregnated her without being intimate. *giggle*

C'mon, make me happy, write me a fic for my bday. I should be reading fics not writing them.

Comment

Hmmmm. I think John, the way we sparkies understand him, is generally overprotective person. Plus, I see him as a father figure, which means someone you can trust, lean on and things along those lines. I think fatherhood woul only strengthen his protectiveness, and men usually tend to protect their daughters more; but that's not the rule. I can also imagine him raising a daughter capable of taking care of herself, and Elizabeth doing the same. I don't think Sparky would ever raise overly sensitive or spoiled kid.

Personally I enjoy writing father - daughter stories (this is not the first fandom where I did that), because I lost my own father quite early in my life, and I still miss him.

That's it, I need to write.
              You need to write a new chapter of Of Sunday fathers and melted ice cream. *nodnodnod*

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
                Hmm, imagine John finding out Elizabeth was pregnant
                Spoiler:
                like he did with Teyla...suspecting Mike Branton but not knowing it was John's because there was a malfunction in one of the Ancient devices that impregnated her without being intimate. *giggle*

C'mon, make me happy, write me a fic for my bday. I should be reading fics not writing them.
                Sweetie, I'm about to start new chapter of Sunday Fathers, but until then re reading this fic wouldn't hurt: Ancient treasure by Heimdall

Comment

You need to write a new chapter of Of Sunday fathers and melted ice cream. *nodnodnod*
                  Yes, yes, it's time for Nathan to find out about his sister, John has to confront his ex with these news too, and Elizabeth will contemplate about John Sheppard.

And I just re - uploaded one of my newer vids: My Immortal

Comment

Okay *wipes perspiration off brow with lacy hankie* I made an executive decision and instead of drunken dancing let's call this the:

Hot Sparky Dance Mix

1. Shakira-Hips Don't Lie
                    2. Ricky Martin-Loaded
                    3. Rhianna-Umbrella
                    4. Nelly-Hot In Here
                    5. Pink-Get The Party Started
                    6. Eternal-I Wanna Be The Only One
                    7. Chuck Berry-You Never Can Tell
                    8. Shaggy feat Rayvon-Summertime
                    9. Counting Crows-Accidentally In Love
                    10.Shania Twain-Party For Two
                    11. Gregory Abbott-Shake You Down

Whew! I added that last one to sloooowww things down a bit. *still watching John's behind*
                    sigpic

Comment

Sweetie, I'm about to start new chapter of Sunday Fathers, but until then re reading this fic wouldn't hurt: Ancient treasure by Heimdall
                      I re-read that two days ago. And what do you mean "about to start"? *lashes whip*

Comment

It means I just opened new word document and I'm about to wrute the first sentance.

Good job with the title, SR.

We need baby fics.

Comment

go sparky go! make us more babies!

Comment

Originally posted by oparu View Post
                            Poor Lizzie though!

Comment

Poor Lizzie though!
                              You've got a point there. How 'bout twins two times, so they can have four kids with two pregnancies? Their friends would have hands full baby sitting those kids!

EDIT: my 4000th post. And it's in my favorite thread!!!

Comment

Originally posted by oparu View Post
                                After that last song on the list, there won't be any problem with baby production.

You've got a point there. How 'bout twins two times, so they can have four kids with two pregnancies? Their friends would have hands full baby sitting those kids!

EDIT: my 4000th post. And it's in my favorite thread!!!
                                Congrats on 4000. Busy hands are happy hands.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X