Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KGX2001 View Post
    That's really no surprise. I fear that JM wouldn't know romance if hit him upside the head in a form of a chocolate streusel.

That said, one does hold out hope that sparkiness will eventually infect him in one subtle form or other.

I am still wondering what exactly this fourth appearance will be...
    Ummm, chocolate!

Originally posted by oparu View Post
    I've never posted here before. *waves* But Anuna said something I thought was worth commenting on.

They are stuck and Atlantis is more than their job. I think especially in the beginning, when Earth was so much further away (Earth being too close is a whole different rant) they would have needed each other. Elizabeth was so removed from everyone else, John's the only one she let herself be weak in front of.

People can't help falling in love. It happens all the time in the best, possible ways when we least expect it.

To me it seems more plausible that they are in love than not.
    Welcome. Imagine that. They tried to kill our ship and it just grew larger. Please stay around.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Ummm, chocolate!

Welcome. Imagine that. They tried to kill our ship and it just grew larger. Please stay around.
      It's true!!!Sparks is the only way!!!
      sigpic
      Thanks for Camy for the signature

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        I totally just remembered that JM also wrote Misbegotten and that had "John Sheppard are you defending my honor" Maybe JM does like chivalry. LOL.
        Originally posted by Celcool View Post
        He said that Paul Mullie wrote that scene.
        Well, there goes that theory....

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        So I guess I make my best creative stuff when angry/disappointed/frustrated/anything along those lines. I also like weird combinations... so check this video out. It's not only sparky, but the team and everything I don't like about Atlantis. You can call it constructive criticism too. I suggest few tissues at hand to watch this The music is "Silent Night" performed by Enya (in Gaelic). I love that version.

Enjoy it guys. I hope it will motivate you to fight harder and bring back the hope.

Bring back the hope
        *sob* Anuna, there are no words. This was just absolutly brilliant. And I totally lost it from Carson on and the end... good god. You should post this on JM's blog. Bring his attention to what he has lost...

Originally posted by KGX2001 View Post
        I am still wondering what exactly this fourth appearance will be...
        I think I know- mind you this is all speculation.
        Spoiler:
        We know from TMC that now the Asurans can take any form that they want- well I think that we will see Elizabeth's appearance for a split second in one of the later episodes.

That is all...

Originally posted by oparu View Post
        I've never posted here before. *waves* But Anuna said something I thought was worth commenting on.

They are stuck and Atlantis is more than their job. I think especially in the beginning, when Earth was so much further away (Earth being too close is a whole different rant) they would have needed each other. Elizabeth was so removed from everyone else, John's the only one she let herself be weak in front of.

People can't help falling in love. It happens all the time in the best, possible ways when we least expect it.

To me it seems more plausible that they are in love than not.
        Welcome Oparu. And you are right.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        Their relationship had an interesting development back in S1 and I think I might just rewatch it. Plus that was the best season ever.
        See, I think that season 3 (minus Sunday and First Strike) was the best season.
        sigpic
        Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
        |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

I loved Season 3. I think one of my favorite parts is "Echoes" when Weir gets to be comic at the end. Obviously, I love the whole 'being strong to the point where she just faints from strain' thing, and the 'carrying her into the infirmary' scene, but when she shouts at John 'no, thank YOU!' I die laughing every time.

Speaking of eppies, I'm probably rehashing something that's been rehashed, but what are the best J/E moments after these episodes? They're my favorites, but I'd like a few more cuz I know I'm missing some:

The Storm/The Eye; Progeny/The Real World, Echoes, Common Ground, Submersion, The Long Goodbye, Siege, Part III, Conversion
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
            Oh please... it's not like you pick with whom you fall in love. I went out with the assistant of my organic chemistry class the day after he had found out that I'd passed the exam (weeks before the official exam results were out).
            well, i never said that you can choose who you fall in love with. it just *might* be possible that some ppl are blocking such things like work-affairs.
            me personally thinks, that it would be a bit annoying if you cant do a single thing without being seen. i mean... you see that person at work/school and then at home again... sure, when you're fresh in love, its brilliant but if you have someone who is not around all the time you are more excited when you see each other and its more .. special. it means so much more i think.

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
            hm.. first half season was good but the rest... i dont know
            i prefere season 2 sofar, because there was a lot of weir in there. and a loooot of sparky scenes

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
              I think I know- mind you this is all speculation.
              Spoiler:
              We know from TMC that now the Asurans can take any form that they want- well I think that we will see Elizabeth's appearance for a split second in one of the later episodes.

That is all...

Welcome Oparu. And you are right.

Sunday? What is Sunday? *denial*

About that theory concerning Elizabeth's 4th ep
              Spoiler:
              That would really suck. But I think it's likely. Because JM said on his blog that it depends on which producer you ask whether she's alive. Well, I think that concludes that there won't be any scene in S4 that confirms that she's alive.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Speaking of eppies, I'm probably rehashing something that's been rehashed, but what are the best J/E moments after these episodes? They're my favorites, but I'd like a few more cuz I know I'm missing some...
              Gah, I thought for a moment of Eppendorf cups when you wrote eppies. I need to get a life. Now! *goes crazy over exams*

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Spoiler:
                That would really suck. But I think it's likely. Because JM said on his blog that it depends on which producer you ask whether she's alive. Well, I think that concludes that there won't be any scene in S4 that confirms that she's alive.
                Ditto, though...

Spoiler:
                We may get a flash of Elizabeth that shows the team someone's alive with Liz's face, but we (and the producers) don't know whether it's a real Liz or a Repli!Liz, leaving the potential there.

Gah, I thought for a moment of Eppendorf cups when you wrote eppies. I need to get a life. Now! *goes crazy over exams*
                *snickers* Ah, school. Enjoy. I'm in the real world right now, and I miss school, I can tell you that. At least all the time I had for writing. Now, my writing muse is shrivelling away...
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
                  Hello, I'm new to the S/W thread and I've discovered Sparky almost four years ago and I've always wondered why the c-section never was a medical procedure mainly used in giving birth here, on this very thread.

/Long live teh closet sex!

E: John, Rodney thinks we were talking about me having a c-section.

J: You're not...you know...?
                  Last edited by SGLAB; 10 December 2007, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post
                    hm.. first half season was good but the rest... i dont know
                    i prefere season 2 sofar, because there was a lot of weir in there. and a loooot of sparky scenes
                    Season 2 is good, but I think Season 3 has more sparky angst. Think of No Man's Land, The Real World, Echoes, Common Ground, Vengence and even First Strike... *sigh*

Spoiler:
                    I know, I'm in denial too. And as to my speculation yes it sucks. But it is the most likely situation.

A new crack!fic from me guys
                    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3939264/1/

And a couple vid rec's.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwxmeLIWXdo
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAhhVSTCSrM&NR=1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAhhVSTCSrM&NR=1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpB5D28Dl54&NR=1
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJNZo...eature=related

Some are totally sparky, some are team... all are amazing.
                    sigpic
                    Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                    |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate
                      Hello, I'm new to the S/W thread and I've discovered Sparky almost four years ago and I've always wondered why the c-section never was a medical procedure mainly used in giving birth here, on this very thread.

/Long live teh closet sex!
                      Hi BG, I'm new clueless. I'd been a shipper for six years but for four years now I'm sparkling.
                      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

R: Elizabeth, shouldn't you be off your feet?

E: Rodney, you are missinformed.

R: What?

John: She's not...you know...

Comment

I'm what...?
                          Attached Files
                          Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Ahaahah! SGLAB! That's neat! *g* Keep going, lol!

Of course... she isn't....

Billy...*waves* the drinking was hard but now that we've moved on to the higher power ( drugs...crack ), the sparky IZ Back! *smells the sparky force isn't too far away*

Comment

OMG, billy. That's a great cap.

Comment

John : " You know you can tell me everything..."
                                Lizzie : " John, I'm not..am I?"

Comment

Working...
                                X