Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa View Post

justhere1971
    and I both got one. She even wore hers to dinner! OMG. We're such nerds... but the pic is so great.
    I bring it out, every now and then and touch it. We're SO SUPER nerds
    Last night I joked w/ hubby that John was in my clothes drawer ... got another eye roll. Poor man.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
      Yes! Elizabeth tomorrow! Eyesexing with John! Lucky Americans who can watch it live. I'll have to settle with all the spoilers but it will be great reading all the recaps and observe all the squeeing.
      Oh I so envy you USA peeps.

ZOMG! I'll see Elizabeth tomorrow! Quick, gotta make my hair look pretty!
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        I bring it out, every now and then and touch it. We're SO SUPER nerds
        Last night I joked w/ hubby that John was in my clothes drawer ... got another eye roll. Poor man.
        Wis I had that shirt! (I'd sleep in it!) Your hubby sounds like a great guy!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
          Don't bet on a nice response. Certain fans are already attacking the Weir fans yet again on that blog. It's unbelievable. Why can't they just live and let live. I don't see any of us going in there and *****ing about what they write!
          I think what SK said is right on track. We can't retreat. We must continue to show support and write.

So bring out your pens everyone (in this case your keyboards) and let's write!
          sig made by me

Comment

Yes, let's pull out our pens, keyboards, whatever - and write to show our support to Elizabeth!!!

J: I'm going to write lots and lots of letters! I have to get you back!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Yes, let's pull out our pens, keyboards, whatever - and write to show our support to Elizabeth!!!

Awww.

Anuna, do you happen to know when the episode airs our time? I'm thinking of staying up late. ;-)
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Uh huh! Let me think! JT, what's the time in US?

Comment

Steven: Sheppard will really try to bring you back, you know! you dont know.. but secretly he's in love with you!

Weir: Is he? how do you know that??

Do you know it?

Spoiler:

Sheppard thinking: *dont leave me. i do everything for you. i came to a bloody weird galaxy for you. you have to stay with me ... i ... its pathetic what i say to her... god ... i love you, liz*

Comment

Uh huh! Let me think! JT, what's the time in US?
                    It's Friday night at 10:00 PM Eastern/9:00 PM Central.
                    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Torri View Post
                      http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o121/Torri_012/SGA%20Episode%20Pics/conversion2804.jpg

Steven: Sheppard will really try to bring you back, you know! you dont know.. but secretly he's in love with you!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...sateda0230.jpg

Weir: Is he? how do you know that??

Do you know it?

Spoiler:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o...lworld0409.jpg

Sheppard thinking: *dont leave me. i do everything for you. i came to a bloody weird galaxy for you. you have to stay with me ... i ... its pathetic what i say to her... god ... i love you, liz*

Great caps Torri, love the 3rd one. She did bring him and showed him an exciting & full filling life, didn't she? Now it's his turn to make sure she is returned safely to home.
                      sig made by me

Comment

Now it's his turn to make sure she is returned safely to home.
                        he better does or he gets mentally kicked badly by me and thanks

Comment

Hehe! That picture and caption made me squee!
                          It's his face that does it; so intense!

Comment

Great caps Torri, love the 3rd one. She did bring him and showed him an exciting & full filling life, didn't she? Now it's his turn to make sure she is returned safely to home.
                            This reminds of that wonderful I've Had The Time Of My Life vid made by butterfly_1968. Off to watch!
                            Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                            at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                              This reminds of that wonderful I've Had The Time Of My Life vid made by butterfly_1968. Off to watch!
                              Aw that's a sad one! *runs to find sparky vid that's entirely made of squee*

Comment

98 more posts to go guys.

Spoiler:

Since no one got a picture to go with the last scene and caption to go with it, lets try this one
                                Spoiler:
                                BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Working...
                                X