No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, you know, they'll keep him in character when the 'suits' decide to bring back Weir for good.....

Piccie:

Cap it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
      Oh, you know, they'll keep him in character when the 'suits' decide to bring back Weir for good.....

Piccie:

Cap it.
      J: What do you think of the mirrors?

E: You don't think they'll notice?
      sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
        J: What do you think of the mirrors?

E: You don't think they'll notice?
        Instant win! XDDDDD
        sigpic

Comment

Morning sparky people!
          Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
          Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Yay! 48,000 posts.

Sparky ROCKS!

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
              Morning sparky people!
              G'night! *runs off to bed* Have a nice day, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post

Spoiler:
                Stars

I stare at the stars a lot lately.

They are small and cold and far away. Just like you. And when I think of you those small lights remind me of the light in your eyes.

It was you who brought me here. That coin I tossed only confirmed what my heart already knew, but I wouldn’t listen. It was a new chance.

I thought back then that finally life was fair. Now I’m not sure.

You of all people don’t deserve this. Not you, Elizabeth. Not you.

Because you were the one who listened. Among so many things you did, this is what I miss the most. You listened to all of us, you always cared, and you gave us all the importance and chances we maybe didn’t deserve. I would be first in the line among those who didn’t… Who will be there to give you that second chance?

Sometimes I hate you and it tears me apart. Because it was you who told me to go, and I knew you were right. You always were. No matter how many times I turn it around in my head… you were right. You saved us and I was the one to be helpless. I was helpless and you knew how much I hate it.

Now I stare at the stars. I wonder if those are same stars you can see. I try not to wonder if you are able or allowed to watch them. I hope you are. And I hope … I hope… these stars see you and watch over you.

I used to talk so often, so much. There were so many things to say, or at least I thought so before. Now all those things… so many of them… seem pointless. Unimportant. I left the most important things unsaid.

But somehow… somehow… I hope you knew. You listened to me always, even in times I thought I wasn’t saying anything… or trying not to speak. You knew me so well. You knew I would listen; I would obey you this time.

Now I am silent. You made me humble. I listen instead to talk, and for the first time it seems that I hear what people say. You opened my eyes and ears. I find myself trying to remember things you told me… and the things I didn’t hear back then. Maybe, if I had another chance… just one more chance I would hear them now.

It is what you taught me. It is what you left me with. This is your legacy. And suddenly, stars aren’t cold as I realize you are not gone. Not from me. You are still here, inside of me. It is your voice that I keep listening to when other people talk. Your voice that tells me to give them a chance. Even when it comes to Rodney. It is what helps me hear them; all of them.

I hope those stars watch over you. I hope they bring me to you – so I could listen to you once more. That’s all I’m praying for.

*sigh*

I guess I'm in the right mood for TSM now.
                Are you feeling alright? *runs*

It's so pure, it's so strong!!! Oh what is this feeling? AHAHA!

Lifeline
                Spoiler:
                I keep watching the eyefrakking... hm *sucks thumb*
                Last edited by Blower'sGate; 15 September 2007, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  It's that "soft reset", remember?

And yeah, I love that he still has hope. Especially because this is Elizabeth in question.
                  Yeah and in terms of

Spoiler:
                  Not leaving someone behind, well there's a difference between leaving someone behind and letting someone go. In season 2 of SG1 Jack left Daniel behind thinking that he was dying, but it was more of letting his friend go.

It's the same with John and Lizzie. He didn't leave her behind, he let her go knowing that it was for the greater good. The same way that she let HIM go at the end of The Siege II.

I mean, I haven't seen the episode yet but I have seen that part and the angst on John's face there and in the jumper is just....heartbreaking, and totally in character IMHO.

^_^ But that's just what I think.....

....and I also think that it's time for me to go to bed.

G'night Sparky fans.....
                  sigpic
                  Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                  |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

*skips and dances between posts trying to avoid ... spoilers*
                    It's a bit like crossing a river by jumping from stone to stone while trying to avoid diving in the enticing cool water below.

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                    Lifeline caps part deux :

And Richard Gere :
                    Spoiler:

This one I let myself have a look at. BG are you responsible for finding that? 'cause it's gold! Imagine being known as "the extra that looks like Richard Gere." I'm surprised we haven't seen him more often.

When I went back and had another look at that pic I thought of another one. Maybe it's a Babylon 5 cross over: A young Jeffrey Sinclair before becoming Valen

I'm glad to hear people are bouyed by the first couple of eps; anything sparky will be a bonus to me, but I must admit if there was none ... at least in terms of the strong friendship between John and Elizabeth, it would seem out of character given what I expect to happen in the eps. Hopefully whatever happens in these eps is enough to get me through the rest of the first half of the season.

*prepares to twiddle thumbs for the next couple weeks*

*whistles*
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I just disturbed myself. XD
                      Here's the second drawn one... I dunno, it's not really a spoiler, but kinda-sorta, so I'll put it in tags anyway: (I also think this might be a bit rated o_O not much though)

Spoiler:

Silent Hill, anyone? 8D;

What, that is how it should have been! XDD Partly... or something.

Edit: Wow, the dude on the screencap DOES look like Richard Gere! o_o When was his last big movie? I mean who knows...
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG leelakin that drawing is LOVE. I would love to see that in the show. Here's hoping it happens in TMC.
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

^What Ruined_puzzle just said!

That drawing is gorgeous leelakin. Really gorgeous. I'd pay large sums of money to see that scene in an ep
                          [*disclaimer: large sums of money for me may be small sums for others ]

*sigh's with sparky love*
                          sigpic

Comment

That drawing is beautiful leelakin. Have you got a DeviantArt or Fanart-Central account where we could take a look at all your art?

Anyway, I come with a wallpaper:
                            Spoiler:

My finger tips are holding on to the cracks in our foundations
                            'Foundations' - Kate Nash

And an icon:

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                            ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by leelakin View Post
                              Here's the second drawn one... I dunno, it's not really a spoiler, but kinda-sorta, so I'll put it in tags anyway: (I also think this might be a bit rated o_O not much though)

Spoiler:

Silent Hill, anyone? 8D;

What, that is how it should have been! XDD Partly... or something.

Edit: Wow, the dude on the screencap DOES look like Richard Gere! o_o When was his last big movie? I mean who knows...
                              That drawing reminds me of my fav Sparky fic: Sunrise and Sunset. It's beautiful. Tahnk you for sharing!!!

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                              That drawing is beautiful leelakin. Have you got a DeviantArt or Fanart-Central account where we could take a look at all your art?

Anyway, I come with a wallpaper:
                              Spoiler:

My finger tips are holding on to the cracks in our foundations
                              'Foundations' - Kate Nash

And an icon:
                              Lovely work Saz!!! Especially the wallpaper.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                                Yeah and in terms of

Spoiler:
                                Not leaving someone behind, well there's a difference between leaving someone behind and letting someone go. In season 2 of SG1 Jack left Daniel behind thinking that he was dying, but it was more of letting his friend go.

It's the same with John and Lizzie. He didn't leave her behind, he let her go knowing that it was for the greater good. The same way that she let HIM go at the end of The Siege II.

I mean, I haven't seen the episode yet but I have seen that part and the angst on John's face there and in the jumper is just....heartbreaking, and totally in character IMHO.

^_^ But that's just what I think.....

....and I also think that it's time for me to go to bed.

G'night Sparky fans.....
                                That's a very good point.

Originally posted by leelakin View Post

Spoiler:

[IMG]http://www.leelakin.com/hurt.jpg

Silent Hill, anyone? 8D;

The game or the movie? Great drawing!

Comment

Working...
                                X