Lifeline spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    gotta say, what John said at the end of Lifeline made my heart jump

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
      Lifeline spoiler:
      Spoiler:
      What, what, I thought we were done with SGA. LOL.
      sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
        Yay.... I should be focusing on my first weekly assignment but bits of Sparky awesomness keep pervading my psyche...

That was just awesome....
        lol im n exam week, but tahts not stopping me

BG i wanna watch your vid, dont wanna spoil myself
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Lifeline spoiler:
          Spoiler:

what did he say?!? what!!! *sparky heart flutters.*

Comment

Lifeline spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            Originally posted by sspader View Post
            Yes, yes--what did he say? What did he say?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh- I gotta say, I watched Adrift and I think that
            Spoiler:
            First off the look on John's face when Keller was telling him that she wouldn't be the same was just soul-crushing and heart-wrenching. He looked like he was going to cry and that above almost anything convinces me that John truly cares for Elizabeth and I think that it's a testament to Joe F. for portaying the character so well. I mean, not even looking at a romantic angle (a shock, I know) but he's just been told that he's losing his best friend- and his reaction was perfect (mind you I look at it like he's losing someone he's in love with but that's just me....

....on a second note. Despite the fact that I missed a bit in the middle of the episode I got the jist that John didn't want to save Elizabeth using the nannites because a) it could pose a security risk and b) he knew that she wouldn't want it. Now while a part of me was screaming 'how the HELL could you let her die?!' another part of me realised that he loves her too much to willingly put her through that position. Even though she didn't tell him how hard it was for her the first time he knew. He simply knew and the whole 'I guess you don't know her as well as you think' line to Rodney was just so...... certain. Certain is the only word I can think of I mean, John just KNEW that it was a mistake and while I haven't seen Lifeline yet I think it was (except for the fact of course that having a half-replicator Lizzie means that she's at least alive in some aspect)

All and all, I'm hooked and I will watch the full version of Adrift and Lifeline and This Mortal Coil and whatever the fourth episode that Lizzie's in.

Do we have a title for that yet?

*sigh* Check out my version of season 4 in case anyone's dreading the whole Lizzie storyline.....mines similar, but way different.
            sigpic
            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Hello all, what did you do today?
              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by sspader View Post
                Spoiler:
                "I haven't given up hope, if there's a chance she's still alive, I'll find her"

He was also alone in the balcony until Carter interrupted his angst.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
                  Yes, yes--what did he say? What did he say?!? Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh- I gotta say, I watched Adrift and I think that
                  Spoiler:
                  First off the look on John's face when Keller was telling him that she wouldn't be the same was just soul-crushing and heart-wrenching. He looked like he was going to cry and that above almost anything convinces me that John truly cares for Elizabeth and I think that it's a testament to Joe F. for portaying the character so well. I mean, not even looking at a romantic angle (a shock, I know) but he's just been told that he's losing his best friend- and his reaction was perfect (mind you I look at it like he's losing someone he's in love with but that's just me....

....on a second note. Despite the fact that I missed a bit in the middle of the episode I got the jist that John didn't want to save Elizabeth using the nannites because a) it could pose a security risk and b) he knew that she wouldn't want it. Now while a part of me was screaming 'how the HELL could you let her die?!' another part of me realised that he loves her too much to willingly put her through that position. Even though she didn't tell him how hard it was for her the first time he knew. He simply knew and the whole 'I guess you don't know her as well as you think' line to Rodney was just so...... certain. Certain is the only word I can think of I mean, John just KNEW that it was a mistake and while I haven't seen Lifeline yet I think it was (except for the fact of course that having a half-replicator Lizzie means that she's at least alive in some aspect)

All and all, I'm hooked and I will watch the full version of Adrift and Lifeline and This Mortal Coil and whatever the fourth episode that Lizzie's in.

Do we have a title for that yet?

*sigh* Check out my version of season 4 in case anyone's dreading the whole Lizzie storyline.....mines similar, but way different.
                  Its ok Anjirika *hugs*.. Just breathe

Comment

Hey guys! =) (I'm alive!) I haven't been on GW in forever, but I brought you this wee piece of art to show my love for Sparky:

You can use it all you want, but please save it onto your own host! (I'm afraid my server would collapse seeing how huge the pic is *lol*)

Spoiler:
                    I'm in stand-by mode now when it comes to SGA. XD I'm lurking around here and still support the Save Carson/Elizabeth campaigns and I'm still in favour of Sparky of course, but I won't watch SGA until there's a glint of hope that it will actually be something I'd enjoy again. XD

There's another (slightly bigger) pic following. 8D
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey all,
                      Haven't been here for a while... I went back to lurking *sheepish*
                      But ZOMG! *diez* Those spoilers almost made me break a window with squee!
                      Anyways... what I actually wanted to post for was a banner I made. It's down in my signature, in the spoiler tags.
                      *fingers crossed* Am optimistic for S4.
                      Laters,
                      Lyssa
                      Proud to Be Lemming #152
                      Title: Mint Jar Lemming
                      Class: Shipper Scientist
                      Come visit us!
                      Shipper and proud!!
                      Spoiler:

Save Elizabeth! www.saveelizabethweir.com
                      sigpic
                      Signature Pic by me, Lyssa

My Fanfic - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1373279/

Comment

Hey leelakin!! havent talked to u in forever!

Comment

Guys your driving me insane LOL! I am so tempted to not come on this thread until I've watched Season 4 episodes. I will of course but I'm tempted.

Banner by Stef
                          Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Right there with you.... The spoiler tags are taunting me, they really are, but I am holding out (for the moment)

Comment

I know Kales but we have to stick together *hugs*

Banner by Stef
                              Fruitcakes Anonymous C2

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
                                Right there with you.... The spoiler tags are taunting me, they really are, but I am holding out (for the moment)
                                Hey you! I thought you wouldn't have the interweb for at least another 2 days? What's wrong, lol?

Lifeline spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                I know what you mean.

Comment

Working...
                                X