• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Great wall, Sofie.
    Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
    I like your wall Sofie! Great job!
    Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oooh!!! Great!!! Snurched and will use it only on my desktop. More please??

glad you like it!! ,there are defenitely more wallpapers on their way
    but at the moment I'm packing my bags for London tomorrow *does a little dance* , so I'll try and post sunday..
    Last edited by sofie; 31 August 2007, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Lucky you!! have fun in London!!! *is off to writing*
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

What's the next episode we were going to discuss? Is it BIS?

Comment

No, it's 'Sanctuary'. So we get to meet infamous captain Kirk. I was thinking a bit about this ep today and wondered, apart from obvious reasons why John liked Chaya. I need to rewatch it to see if my initial hint is right... but as I may say quite often, kirking thing is doing no favor to John's character. It's dumbing him down.

Comment

Have lots of fun in London Sofie!!! I am jealous! Also great wall!

Anuna, get to TSM lady. I got candy for you.

I brought my DVD today, so I can possibly watch this afternoon, if not def. will watch it tonight.
            sig made by me

Comment

Oh is that a bribe, JT? my smut muse wants my attention so please.... give me some time, I'll get to TSM too.

Comment

Oh is that a bribe, JT? my smut muse wants my attention so please.... give me some time, I'll get to TSM too.
                *looks around innocently* Bribe?! Of Course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sig made by me

Comment

I like TSM.

*poke*

*runs*

Comment

Okay, you convinced me (not that I need convincing) I'll try to hurry myself up with this new chapter. But please, have some respect for my smut muse.

Anyhow... discussion anybody?

Comment

I realize we've already gone over this episode, but I turned on the tv today and found that scene in Home. I suppose I should watch it again because I wasn't quite prepared for it when I turned the channel. But from what I saw this time I would say they were both very guarded and were just sort of feeling each other out. I suppose I just don't find it a squeeable scene.

I think I'll leave the discussion of Sanctuary to others.

Comment

No, it's 'Sanctuary'. So we get to meet infamous captain Kirk. I was thinking a bit about this ep today and wondered, apart from obvious reasons why John liked Chaya. I need to rewatch it to see if my initial hint is right... but as I may say quite often, kirking thing is doing no favor to John's character. It's dumbing him down.
                        I'll bite. I think they missed a great opportunity in Sanctuary. I kept waiting for them to show that Chaya had put some kind of hex on John. I felt that the way Carson reacted to her was OTT also, so naturally it seemed like it was some sort of ATA gene reaction to her being an Ancient. But they completely ignored that and ended up making John look like a 14 year old going on his first date. Voila, Kirk arrives to stay.

And good grief, if I had been Elizabeth I would have confided her to a small area of the city under guard. What was wrong with everybody in this one? Rodney was the only one who made any sense. Teyla was alright, I guess. But if they were still insisting on hanging on to a shred of ship between her and John, they should not have had her be so understanding. Again, OOC in a big way. In spite of all that has come after, I still consider this the worst episode of the series. Yes, worse than both the I's and Tower.

Sparky moments? Uh...I got nothin'. Maybe when she watched him fly away, but by that time it was too late for her to care.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

When she watched him go away - definitely. And I do agree, Rodney was good, no better - he was priceless here. John so deserved to be teased and I wonder why did they decide to turn him into teenager dumbed down by his hormones. *shudder* Still camn't decide if this is more stupid than 'The Tower'.

Actually SR, I think you may be onto something. He (John, no, Kirk) must have been under hex. (and yes, they definitelly killed J/T with this)

Comment

Here is ch. 21 of Adopting Rodney.

http://sg-lab.livejournal.com/71705.html#cutid1

Comment

I think they had another name for that episode....hmm....Scanktuary, was it?

Piccies

Comment

I didn't know about the other name! Oh lovely piccies... Sparky babiez time!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X