Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Thank you! Nice to know I'm improving. Perfect pr0n is good but not so perfect works even better for fictions like this one.
    Anuna, I have a question -- a while back, were you the one who posted a link to a Sparky vid - song title j'tadore (sp)? I can't find it anywhere and the song and parts of the vid is stuck in my head.
    sig made by me

Comment

"J'teadore" is BG's vid (it's great) - try here http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=45232
      I think she psoted links to all of her vids.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Good morning everyone!

Anuna I read your latest chapter last night - oh wow! Great stuff!

Comment

And I'm only beginning to have fun with that story. Shall I say it TPTB style: this story is taking a new, exciting direction.

Comment

And I'm only beginning to have fun with that story. Shall I say it TPTB style: this story is taking a new, exciting direction.
            When you say it, I think good things.

When TPTB say it, I don't get so excited.

Comment

"J'teadore" is BG's vid (it's great) - try here http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=45232
              I think she psoted links to all of her vids.
              TY TY TY.
              sig made by me

Comment

Okay, I am honestly flattered by this. I will give my best to make this good (and not simple and easy too, so there will be plenty of excitement in chapters to come). And I'm also trying to give all the characters their part... and not to turn some of them into wallpapers.

Comment

Okay, I am honestly flattered by this. I will give my best to make this good (and not simple and easy too, so there will be plenty of excitement in chapters to come). And I'm also trying to give all the characters their part... and not to turn some of them into wallpapers.
                  I look forward to reading more. You're a great writer and I love your stories!

Are you on livejournal?

Comment

Yup, I do have LJ account but I use it only to post fanfic. My own journal isn't really something special.

Comment

Please help us get the word out. If you know of any other forum, or livejournal this could be posted to - please feel free to do so. Please help spread the word by posting it in your livejournals or on myspace. Thank you!

ATTENTION ALL ELIZABETH WEIR FANS.....

It's time to "Celebrate Elizabeth"!

During this time of uncertainty and foreboding feelings regarding our beloved character's fate in Season 4 and beyond, we thought it would be a good idea to rally our creative forces and raise our spirits.

What better way to show our support for Elizabeth than to celebrate her in a variety of mediums for all of us to enjoy?

To that end, we are asking every single Elizabeth fan out there to offer up a contribution to the celebration. Whether you think you're creative or you think you don't have a creative bone in your body, we encourage you to be bold, be courageous, and show your "Elizabethan Spirit". Heck, pair up with a creative partner and submit a team effort - the more the merrier!

Here are our theme weeks:
                      Week #1 (August 26th - September 1st) - Elizabeth Icons Week
                      Week #2 (September 2nd - September 8th) - Elizabeth Wallpapers & Banners Week
                      Week #3 (September 9th - September 15th) - Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Elizabeth Week
                      Week #4 (September 16th - September 22nd) - Elizabeth Fan Fics & Poetry Week
                      Week #5 (September 23rd - September 29th) - Elizabeth Videos Week

Here's How To Play:

If you are a Gateworld poster, please submit your creation within the SEW thread and we will take care of adding it to the SEW website.

If you are not a Gateworld poster, please submit your creation (via email) to [email protected] and we will take care of adding it to the SEW website.

Please join in the fun! We want to see just how much you love this character! No pressure, no worries, just have a great time with it!

And, please join us in saying a huge THANK YOU to Irish Eyes from Gateworld for coming up with this AWESOME idea!

Comment

You can count on me for videos and fan fiction.

Comment

You can count on me for videos and fan fiction.
                          Thanks, Anuna. We're hoping that the fans have fun with it.

Comment

Hey guys! Weren't you waiting for this? *grins*

http://www.sheppardweir.com/fanfics/...1055&chapter=9

And here is "Crazy Love" video:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t5lu7c
                            You know what I think about Ch.9.

And the video is perfect. I love that version of the song. Yet again we prove that the same clips never get boring. It's all about the song. And with that in mind, I heard one this morning that will put a new spin on all those same clips. I think. *adds song to list*
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I have another sparky vid idea. If I bring myself to do it, you'll get a really angsty vid from me. And about Elizabeth vid... I'm planning to do a video to show how every male that met her was absolutely smitten. Beyond repair.

Yup, I know what you think of the chapter 9, SR!

Comment

Do we want to discuss an episode? I think we were going to do Underground today?

Comment

Working...
                                X