Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Gotta watch "Irresponsible"!! Bc, if you try hard enough you can always find something Sparky - related / Sparky - revealing.

Last night my muse decided to give me a kinky idea. I'll be writing smut today; sooner than I thought it would happen in SCC.
    I shall look forward to reading it

Comment

well hello again people!!!!

may may it has been a long time how is every one in our lovely sparky world
      the best formular
      (+)x(+)=
      proud member of ship ship hooray special Ops team

Comment

whats this i hear their getting rid of weir!!!!

well is just not right!!!!! that is an abomination to are veiwing!!!

where are we going to go for are sparky shots now then

JUST WRONG
        the best formular
        (+)x(+)=

Comment

Originally posted by true_romance View Post
          whats this i hear their getting rid of weir!!!!

well is just not right!!!!! that is an abomination to are veiwing!!!

JUST WRONG
          Agreed!

And it's nice to see some "older" fans coming back to the thread.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            Agreed!

And it's nice to see some "older" fans coming back to the thread.

lol older me hhhhmmmm not quite sure you think that if i tell you my 18th is in 3 days time but i have been a sparky supporter from the frist series that for sure lol
            the best formular
            (+)x(+)=

Comment

well hello again people!!!!

may may it has been a long time how is every one in our lovely sparky world
              *waves* howdy hey

*dies* I'm so extremely bored right now...and the sad thing is that I really can't be bothered to do anything about it.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
              ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post
                *waves* howdy hey

*dies* I'm so extremely bored right now...and the sad thing is that I really can't be bothered to do anything about it.
                yes definatly know how you feel at this one i feel it quite alot of the time very regually sadly to do with work or collage lol
                the best formular
                (+)x(+)=

Comment

Well, I'll be tuning into S4 of Stargate Atlantis.

They haven't 'gotten rid' of Weir. They've made her recurring. JM has said so far she's in four of the first ten episodes, and they're still working in writing the back half. Actors who are recurring are contracted per episode so until they've written the bacl half of S4, they - and therefore us - won't know how many eps she'll be in altogether. Whether they bring her back, keep her recurring, or get rid of her completely in S5 remains to be seen. But they still need to be picked up for a fifth season first.

Either way, there's still four eps to look forward to in regards to Sparky.

Comment

lol older me hhhhmmmm not quite sure you think that if i tell you my 18th is in 3 days time but i have been a sparky supporter from the frist series that for sure lol
                    I meant long time Sparky shippers by that.
                    Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                    at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

yes definatly know how you feel at this one i feel it quite alot of the time very regually sadly to do with work or collage lol
                      yeah totally the same
                      But the last 2 days I have been really good with working on projects...I've just hit a little crash and burn moment right now. It's because it's really hot and I'm feeling lazy

Aww last night I decided to watch 'Before I Sleep' again I love that episode so so much. Elizabeth gets more character development in that one episode than some of the characters got in the whole season. Totally loved so much about it. There was some great little moments between Team-Atlantis which made be go aww. The story was awesome. Got some great banter between Shep and McKay and then Elizabeth trying to keep them cool lol. Just proves that Atlantis based eps are the best, imo.
                      Then of course we have the great shippy moments (which even though they are great, still get overshadowed by basically everything else that is great in the ep...from my POV anyway). Still, great moments of shippyness

Of course everyone will think of the mint jar scene when it comes toshippyness, but watching it last night I quite like the moment when Elizabeth is watching over AU-Elizabeth and John comes up and stand next to her, totally disregarding the idea of personal space I guess I like it because it's a simple moment that he's obviously realised Elizabeth will be worrying herself about everything and he's just quietly letting her know that he is there supporting her. Great little moment of defining their developing friendship, especially after their fallout in Hot Zone.

Ahh, finally a moment of peace and quiet without the kids

...Or maybe not.

That made me think soooooo the parents of this expedition!
                      Last edited by SazZat; 30 April 2007, 12:33 PM.

livejournal l My Heroes l Shep l Elizabeth l Rodney l Michael l Smile!
                      ~You are who you choose to be~

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post
                        Well, I'll be tuning into S4 of Stargate Atlantis.

They haven't 'gotten rid' of Weir. They've made her recurring. JM has said so far she's in four of the first ten episodes, and they're still working in writing the back half. Actors who are recurring are contracted per episode so until they've written the bacl half of S4, they - and therefore us - won't know how many eps she'll be in altogether. Whether they bring her back, keep her recurring, or get rid of her completely in S5 remains to be seen. But they still need to be picked up for a fifth season first.

Either way, there's still four eps to look forward to in regards to Sparky.
                        thank you for clearing that up for me
                        i hope they keep her full time and that she is going to be in more of the shows in the second half of s4 she does a masive amount for the show
                        the best formular
                        (+)x(+)=

Comment

My head hurts but I'm still at the task of writing smut. The weather's crappy, but I do have a day off... that's nice!!!
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            My head hurts but I'm still at the task of writing smut. The weather's crappy, but I do have a day off... that's nice!!!
                            oooo let me one once thats finished hehe
                            beautiful sun shine bit windy though just though i d share that lol
                            the best formular
                            (+)x(+)=

Comment

Originally posted by SazZat View Post

That made me think soooooo the parents of this expedition!
                              totally agree lol i can see mckay calling them mum and dad lol lol lol
                              the best formular
                              (+)x(+)=

Comment

Well, Rodney is a big kid after all. Lizzie and John are the mum and dad of course.
                                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Working...
                                X