X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*oooooh pic spam* ... *is waiting, oh not a replicator *

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      Nope, I'm not having fun during my leisure time : I'm having fun all the time while doing my homework
      That's just bc you like the rest of us is a slacker. *hugs my musical slacker*

I'll deny the fact that
      Spoiler:
      I'm all for a John/Sam ship as a mean to have Evil!SuperJaleous LIZZIE
      S4
      Spoiler:
      How these three react to each other is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. I'm thinking John's going to be too preoccupied with Elizabeth to be entertaining Sam (sorry, BG ) but I could easily see Sam making an effort to be friendly so she can fit in, and for Elizabeth to be all "Rawr! My bf!!" ...okay, so maybe that last part is more suited to fic, lol. Honestly, I really want John to be big on the angst, and for Sam to at least recognise the bond the two have. It would be even better if she called him on it (in a nice way, bc Sam's a nice person).

And if Elizabeth is out of office but still in Atlantis, I would very much like to see Mint Jar and the photo of Sedge on John's bedside cabinet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kales View Post
        *oooooh pic spam* ... *is waiting, oh not a replicator *
        The cylon speaks up : "I know who God is ! There are no gods.... There is............. SPARKY ! (Sparky Bibles in stores tomorrow )"

Remember Intruder? ( LOL. Who couldn't ? ) Well I found the original script and there are a few mistakes in the final product that I'd like to correct. ( yeah I know they changed a few lines due to pgness issues... but, let's not waste time with the details ) : The main question the ep implied is who may the intruder be ?

John! You're alive!

Two arms, ten fingers...

... I'll check the rest later (personally)

So who's the intruder? ( it's a real question btw )

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie View Post

John: what do you want Elisabeth?
          Elisabeth: Well it is you whom I want John!
          John: Ah, and Why do you want me? (John started to redden with the remarks of Elisabeth!).
          Elisabeth: So that Rodney can start this machine. Finally John awoke. You think has what immediately? (She says suspicious)!
          John: I to think has you and me. (On these words, it left in the room).

It is not very good, but with this scene I found this dialogue.

I like the glance which she launches has John, he are cute/sexy.

Comment

That's just bc you like the rest of us is a slacker. *hugs my musical slacker*
            Awwww.... *hugs my wicked green witch* *toodles*

S4
            Spoiler:
            How these three react to each other is one of the things I'm most looking forward to. I'm thinking John's going to be too preoccupied with Elizabeth to be entertaining Sam (sorry, BG ) but I could easily see Sam making an effort to be friendly so she can fit in, and for Elizabeth to be all "Rawr! My bf!!" ...okay, so maybe that last part is more suited to fic, lol. Honestly, I really want John to be big on the angst, and for Sam to at least recognise the bond the two have. It would be even better if she called him on it (in a nice way, bc Sam's a nice person).

And if Elizabeth is out of office but still in Atlantis, I would very much like to see Mint Jar and the photo of Sedge on John's bedside cabinet.
            Interesting POV (S4) :
            Spoiler:
            but nah, I want SGA :The Days Of Their Lives !

On what you said : DITTO ! ( again ). Sam loves sparky already ^^

Comment

The cylon speaks up : "I know who God is ! There are no gods.... There is............. SPARKY ! (Sparky Bibles in stores tomorrow )"
              >snip<
              *hand to forehead in damsel fashion* What have I started?

Now I know how Paul Atreidies felt.

The Intruder... oooh, is this like Cluedo, but SGA???

Um... it was Rodney! In the Asgard's room!

kay x

Comment

Intruder is what... the second ep of season two? So in the first ep she hugs him and in the second she's decided to go with sexy eyes and tousled hair. A normal person would put this down to her giving herself a boost after Simon dumped her. The shipper, however, would say it's to help keep John's attention on her eyes so they can keep up the heavy eye!sex, and that by having her hair already tousled, no one will be any the wise when they have been sekretly making out in closets.

Comment

*hand to forehead in damsel fashion* What have I started?

Now I know how Paul Atreidies felt.

The Intruder... oooh, is this like Cluedo, but SGA???

Um... it was Rodney! In the Asgard's room!

kay x
                  More like the Hot and Cold Game. So I guess you're hot but that's not it!

Comment

We interupt this game of who-was-it? to bring you a ficlet fic:

Under A New Sky

And now back to the game!

Comment

Well we all know I'm hot, but that's not the point of playing

And Sally, I love that interpretation. Particularly the closets

Comment

Spoiler:

I'm not one to compare the two pairs from each show, but I had an X-Files moment there reading your last line.
                        Last edited by SGLAB; 28 March 2007, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzyana View Post

I like the glance which she launches has John, he are cute/sexy.
                          I have to say that I'm really proud of my "captioning" skills Eye!sex ROCKS, she's so gonna check the rest later for him .

Even in the most casual moments, the shipper eye sees it all not for kiddies and especially not for SL

What the... ? I felt...
                          ...Felt what ?

Oh... nothing. *blushes*
                          Oops, sorry. *smirks*

Comment

Oh my, it is getting a bit warm in here!

E: Is it getting warm in here John?

J: Well you are a little overdressed.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well we all know I'm hot, but that's not the point of playing

And Sally, I love that interpretation. Particularly the closets
                              We interupt this game of who-was-it? to bring you a ficlet fic:

Under A New Sky

And now back to the game!
                              Ok everybody's hot and all but I want my answer !!!!!!!!!!! It's easy really

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              Oh my, it is getting a bit warm in here!

E: Is it getting warm in here John?

J: Well you are a little overdressed.
                              LOL. *mental green* Sings :"It's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes..." ( Edit : I said close instead of clothes... *oh*)
                              Last edited by Blower'sGate; 28 March 2007, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Grodin! Hehehe. That man sees, er... saw everything! He knows! Seriously. For further proof check out HZ.
                                Ok everybody's hot and all but I want my answer !!!!!!!!!!! It's easy really
                                It's Rodney. In the Daedalus. With the... latest edition of Norton Anti-virus?

Comment

Working...
                                X