That they do. I think this one will always be a favorite of mine:

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna

It's the way they mirror each other's body language in that one, it's a favourite of mine too.

Comment

*grins* I love that pic

Comment

Ooh, pretty pictures!!

I have a severe lack of S/W pics...I should do something about that...

Comment

That is by far my fave pic of those two.

Comment

ooo those are my two favorite pics of the two right now...

and jus to show that Mckay has bad timing...here is a pic from "Before I sleep" that made me think just that.

Now doesn't Shep look a tad bit annoyed that Rodney came between them...literally. Then it could be my imagination.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                    Now doesn't Shep look a tad bit annoyed that Rodney came between them...literally. Then it could be my imagination.
                    He's probably wondering if Elizabeth is standing to close for him to try to swing an elbow up at McKay's jaw. It just wouldn't do to hit her by mistake.

a time to mourn

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      This was on the third page! Can't have that!

So...how do you think Shep and Simon will get on if and when they meet?

Simon will immediately realise that there's no way he can compete, and, in a huff, allow himself to die alone and heroically again muttering something about 'I never get the girl, always some big macho man with a huge gun, why is it never me!'
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        It's the way they mirror each other's body language in that one, it's a favourite of mine too.

Mirroring body language is a sure sign that two people are in sync, and in some kind of relationship, and are aware, on a subconscious level, of each other. Sam and Jack do it all the time. (They'll get together!!! They will!!!!)

And it's the Eye tonight!!! Angst!!! Fear!!!Desperation!!!Reunion!!!Caring!!!!Worry!!!!Fighting for Elizabeth!!!!! (Carson!!!!!!!). I can't wait!!!
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                          Mirroring body language is a sure sign that two people are in sync, and in some kind of relationship, and are aware, on a subconscious level, of each other. Sam and Jack do it all the time. (They'll get together!!! They will!!!!)

And it's the Eye tonight!!! Angst!!! Fear!!!Desperation!!!Reunion!!!Caring!!!!Worry!!!!Fighting for Elizabeth!!!!! (Carson!!!!!!!). I can't wait!!!
                          Oh, neither can I, only 9 hours to go!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb

You UK shippers are going to love it. That's all I'm going to say.
                            Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

There is something intriguing about this photo. She has a teeny bit of a grin, and he has a itty bit of a "bad boy" expression. Makes me wonder (again) just where his right hand is.

(I'm sooo sorry. . I have such a potty mind sometimes! )

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                                There is something intriguing about this photo. She has a teeny bit of a grin, and he has a itty bit of a "bad boy" expression. Makes me wonder (again) just where his right hand is.

(I'm sooo sorry. . I have such a potty mind sometimes! )
                                Heehee. I've spent way too much time looking at that picture, though, because I've even noticed that their collars are behaving the same way. I always want to caption it with "Rodney, can you go away so we can make out?"

Mel
                                Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Working...
                                X