Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anjirika View Post
    Pocus...I love your sig.... ^_^ ...made me laugh out loud....... ^_^
    Thanks for the compliment. I am trying to keep a light heart and be hopeful about next season. A little levity is needed sometimes.
    sigpic

Comment

I was thinking and realized something.
      Spoiler:
      If they put Sam on the show then what do you think that will do to Mckay? She's smarter than him and she's going to be the leader. Sooner or later they'll probably take him off the show as well. Not to mention all the Sparky moments we'll lose. I'd HATE to see something like John and Sam.

I am so freaking ticked off!!
      sigpic
      + // Sparky = <33

[Sig by Me!]

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
        Thanks for the compliment. I am trying to keep a light heart and be hopeful about next season. A little levity is needed sometimes.
        Is that the pic that I have as an MSN icon? It is! Go you.

Comment

Originally posted by FaithStars View Post
          Ok, here is my first contribution to The Sparky is in the Details week. It's a scene that I've written that focuses on the small things.....
          Spoiler:
          Elizabeth is standing outside of the control room in Atlantis, she's staring out at the ocean and a small breeze is blowing. Nobody can see her face and it's filled with anxiety, a little fear and her own determination.(I think we've all seen that look before )

The door opens and John walks over to her, he doesn't say a thing at first...he too just stares out at the ocean.

John: *quietly* Elizabeth....

Elizabeth: Don't......this is not your fight, John.

John: The hell it isn't! We're a team. I'm not gonna let you do this alone...

Elizabeth: I appreciate the thought, it means more than you know but*she stops and takes a deep breath* Atlantis is going to need a leader now...that leader is you.*John starts to grumble and say something, Elizabeth stops him and continues* Let me finish......I trust you more, I think, than I've ever trusted anyone. I need you here, I need to know that Atlantis will be under the best possible care while I'm gone.

John: Atlantis needs us both. Like I said earlier....we are a team, what happens to you, happens to me. *in a slightly louder and angrier voioce* I'll be damned If I'm just gonna sit around and let those *******s get away with this!

*She reaches up and lightly touches John face*

Elizabeth: *humorously and a little sarcastically* What am I gonna do without you, my very own knight in somewhat tarnished armer.....

*John reaches up and grabs her hand and holds it in his*

John: *softly* Your never going to have to find out.......

*they look into eachothers eyes and know that they can face anything as long as they have one another.......still holding hands, they turn and walk to the door. They stop just before they walk through. John gives Elizabeth's hand a little squeeze*

Elizabeth: Once more into the breech?......

John: *chuckles* Oh yeah....

*They both smile and then take those final steps through the door......*

I hope you like it, I'm more than a little rusty at this whole writing thing.

Happy Posting
          Faithstars

You are not rusty! That was beautiful!

Originally posted by mcat View Post
          season 4
          Spoiler:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ea/giftpot.jpg
          ELIZABETH: Hold on, I'm reading something important...

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/lantea/tao3.jpg
          JOHN: You're being reduced to a recurring role?!

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ea/misb7-1.jpg
          JOHN: How much trouble is it gonna cause you if I knock these PTB guys in the head?

Later that day...
          http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...ntea/storm.jpg
          "TPTBeeeeeeeeeee!"

Tee hee, very funny!

Originally posted by Sparkx ` View Post
          Hey i've been a lurker here for such a long time. I just decided to show myself because I am just so mad about the whole
          Spoiler:
          taking Elizabeth off the main characters thing.

Plus I looovve sparky. And I wanted to be able to share my sparky love with the world!

Welcome!

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          For my 900th post, I thought I would post an awwww moment. I think we need it with everything going on!!!

Congratulations on 900!

Comment

Sorry for the second post, but I didn't want to tack my next set onto the end of a long multi-quote.

Wallpaper:

and Sig:

Enjoy!

PS, I wish I could kick a few things at the recent news, but with an already broken toe, I don't think it's such a good idea.

Comment

Hot damn. Well, I think this snippet from "Sunday" will be of interest to y'all!

Spoiler:

Ronon asked Sheppard if he ever planned on getting married.
              John: "Been there. Done that. And I suck at it."

Comment

Okay, "Sunday" did finally air and apparently there is a spoiler that
                Spoiler:
                Sheppard said he was married before?! Are we still watching the show? Or have I started reading a fanfic?

Anyways I won't see the episode until later. *sigh*
                ~Athena

Comment

To add more, apparently
                  Spoiler:
                  Elizabeth cancelled on Teyla to have lunch with her date.
                  *headdesk*

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia View Post
                    To add more, apparently
                    Spoiler:
                    Elizabeth cancelled on Teyla to have lunch with her date.
                    *headdesk*
                    That isn't a surprise. I think some of us heard about that when the casting sides first came out.
                    Spoiler:
                    But I am disappointed to hear that they didn't really get much of the "girl talk" in though. *sighs*
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt View Post
                      That isn't a surprise. I think some of us heard about that when the casting sides first came out.
                      Spoiler:
                      But I am disappointed to hear that they didn't really get much of the "girl talk" in though. *sighs*
                      Yes, that annoyed me too.

Comment

Okay, I actually stayed up to watch "Sunday" I did a running commentary while I was watching i posted it on my journal.

But totally I've wanted to see
                        Spoiler:
                        John and Lorne in their dress blues, but at the expense of Carson. I don't think it was worth it.

Not much John and Elizabeth. But Mike Branton is very very hot. I'm glad for that. John did mention he was married before. But he says he isn't interested in anyone here. Ronon says he always thought "Shep and teyla would..." But Sheppard sort of makes the "Eh, really?" face.

At the End Sheppard does look at Elizabeth when she goes to stand next to him, but that's about it. I don't know even though this was a "day off" episode. Everyone felt off too me. Maybe it's just me.

ETA: For those curious at what Mike Branton looks like here's a low quailty picture of him.
                        Last edited by Athenaktt; 16 January 2007, 12:00 AM.
                        ~Athena

Comment

Hello again everyone. I just wanted to pop over here and see how all of you a faring with the recent announcement about Elizabeth and the recent showing of Sunday. I'm mainly a Spanky shipper but I do dabble in Sparky so I wanted to see how all of yo were doing. Bye for now.

Beware I have friends and they are watching
                          Sig courtesy of LadyBozi. Thank you so much!
                          += FAT BABIES! Teyla/Ronon rules!
                          Spoiler:

R.I.P Carson, for now.
                          Courtesy of LadyBozi

Save Elizabeth now!!!

Comment

Sunday was....

Spoiler:
                            completely depressing. Even though they had Carson die a hero etc etc, it just didn't do him any justice.

I know I personally always wanted to see a downtime episode but losing Carson as a result means it's an episode I'll be unlikely to watch again.

Sparky-wise, almost non-existent aside from a random comment from John to Teyla that she should go to lunch with Elizabeth because "she could use a little time out of the office" and a concerned look at Liz at Carson's funeral.

I did like the Mike Branton guy though. I was completely unamused at the way he swaggered into the seat in her office though. He sat just too John-like. Could be worse I guess. He could have sat on the desk itself.

Comment

Oh and has anyone seen Joe Mallozzi's blog? Apparently we're all, and I quote, "shrill and ill-informed lemmings"? I think season 3 is it for me and I'm done. JM is lucky the show has so many fans that cares about the show enough to get so riled up about it....but then it would require some humility on his part to see that.

Oh well.
                              Last edited by Cailliath; 16 January 2007, 12:06 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Actually I think the last episode for me was The Game, but I should have stopped at Tao of Rodney. You know stop watching with a good episode.
                                sigpic
                                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X