No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I Love the Storm!!! Sheppard gets so savage when Elizabeth is threatened 'I'll set the self-destruct in you hurt her!!' and then pratically begs Kolya for her life 'I'll even fly you out o here myself!' and there's such desperation in his voice when he's trying to sotp Kolya..it's so shippy

and astro..what do you mean, i have competetion? that's just not right!!!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Oh, I Love the Storm!!! Sheppard gets so savage when Elizabeth is threatened 'I'll set the self-destruct in you hurt her!!' and then pratically begs Kolya for her life 'I'll even fly you out o here myself!' and there's such desperation in his voice when he's trying to sotp Kolya..it's so shippy

and astro..what do you mean, i have competetion? that's just not right!!!
      I know! *dies of ship overload* I loved it. Squueeeeeee....

Still, nice and subtle, just the way I like it...

I don't know Michelle, Suz likes him too you know... I might have to ration him.

Comment

*sigh*

I do believe I may now be a confirmed S/W shipper.

Spoiler:
        I thought maybe something had been edited out when it was getting near the end and there was nothing particularly shippy....then Shep got so shaken up cos Weir was threatened...he was begging him not to kill her. I wonder what would have happened if the gun was aimed at MacKay...

Comment

Probably let them shoot him Storm was a good episode and liked the bit at the end
          Spoiler:
          when Shep was going mad.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            *sigh*

I do believe I may now be a confirmed S/W shipper.

Spoiler:
            I thought maybe something had been edited out when it was getting near the end and there was nothing particularly shippy....then Shep got so shaken up cos Weir was threatened...he was begging him not to kill her. I wonder what would have happened if the gun was aimed at MacKay...
            It took you that long?

Comment

I was reluctant to jump on to another ship after what we've been put through with S&J.... ah who am I trying to kid, I've been a S/W shipper since 38 minutes!!

Comment

I was reluctant to jump on to another ship after what we've been put through with S&J.... ah who am I trying to kid, I've been a S/W shipper since 38 minutes!!
                I held out until The Storm....then I had to give in! Just the raw emotion coming from Shep when he's trying to save her...and the savagery when he thinks she's dead, like he sees no reason to be a decent man, or even alive if she's gone. <sigh> I luurrrrvvveeee the angst!

Comment

the savagery
                  Excellent word choice!

I have to agree about the angst. Yum, in so many ways.

Comment

I held out until The Storm....then I had to give in! Just the raw emotion coming from Shep when he's trying to save her...and the savagery when he thinks she's dead, like he sees no reason to be a decent man, or even alive if she's gone. <sigh> I luurrrrvvveeee the angst!
                    I agree, it was spinetingling... I think that makes me sound sad, but it was...It made the S/J stuff on Gemini look like mayonnaise.

Don't worry Liv and MF will be back to bash that shippyness out of me...
                    Last edited by astronomicalchick; 15 December 2004, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                      I agree, it was spinetingling... I think that makes me sound sad, but it was...It made the S/J stuff on Gemini look like mayonnaise.

LOL!! That's a comparison I never thought I'd hear!!

It was great though...I'll hopefully see it again tomorrow...yay

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick

I just finished watching "Gemini" you're right Astro!!
                        ~Athena

Comment

I haven't shipped today!! i've been thunking all day. i'm a bad girl. anyway...shep doesn't seem to mind that he's falling for elizabeth, he seems to be quite open about it and not hide his feelings. what do you think?

Comment

I haven't shipped today!! i've been thunking all day. i'm a bad girl. anyway...shep doesn't seem to mind that he's falling for elizabeth, he seems to be quite open about it and not hide his feelings. what do you think?
                            He's got no reason not to be open about it I suppose. I hope they do stay quite open with each other. It would be a pity if they started getting awkward around each other because of their feelings...

Comment

He's got no reason not to be open about it I suppose. I hope they do stay quite open with each other. It would be a pity if they started getting awkward around each other because of their feelings...
                              Oh no! I'd love it! feel the angst!!

Comment

I don't think he would have ANY issues with showing his feelings. But Atlantis is a completely different situation to SG-1

I'm still worried that TPTB said there'd be no ship in Atlantis...

Man they're bad at keeping promises

Comment

Working...
                                X