Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    I'll be getting more detail on "Before I Sleep" up today (hopefully!), but here's the run-down of the shippy stuff Astro mentioned.
    Spoiler:
    The episode opens on the balcony, with Elizabeth getting some fresh air. John comes in, all geared up, and it's evident that he's been looking for her. She asks him if he isn't supposed to be off exploring the city. He says he and his team are about to get to work, and he reaches into the bag he's brought and pulls something wrapped in cloth out of it. He explains that he's got something for her made by the Athosians and tells her happy birthday.

Surprised, she unwraps it — it's a little pot with a lid, and looks to have some kind of etching on it, I think. She says it's beautiful, and then asks how he found out. He just says, "Mum's the word," gives her a little smile, and walks away.

There were more little things as the episode progressed, but that was really the cutest part. And there was happy shippy music underneath. Oh yes. They have a theme.
    Oh, that's so sweet!!!! And damn, now I have to wait until next year to see it. But that's a lovely bit of ship!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Oh, that's so sweet!!!! And damn, now I have to wait until next year to see it. But that's a lovely bit of ship!
      MB go and join Sheppard and Weir.... yahoo group... *wink*

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sheppardandweir/

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        MB go and join Sheppard and Weir.... yahoo group... *wink*

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/sheppardandweir/
        I would, but if i join another yahoo group, my computer will explode. I'm currently a member of ten.....

But you'd tell me if there was anything important, wouldn't you? You wouldn't withold shippy information, would you?

oh, all right, I give in. i've joined.

Comment

I would, but if i join another yahoo group, my computer will explode. I'm currently a member of ten.....

But you'd tell me if there was anything important, wouldn't you? You wouldn't withold shippy information, would you?

oh, all right, I give in. i've joined.
          Just 10??

Okay so have you seen the post with the *cough cough* thing?

Comment

Just 10??

Now I'M really curious! *LOL*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Just 10??

I only just joined, give me a sec!! I'm not approved yet, I'll have to wait.
              Last edited by michelleb; 08 December 2004, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Ok I saw the episode Home last night and there were some really good Weir/Sheppard shippy moments ..the book scene was lovely ..I always thought that Weir looked like Ripley(Alien) but even more so last night ..even my hubby mentionned it ..Anyway ..does the ship get any better between those 2 in the next few episodes??!!! ..

I 'm not keen on Teyla at all ...I 'm not even sure I want to ship her with anybody else .I wish she was not there ..She kinds of ruin the show for me

I like Mc Kay ..and Sheppard does remind me of Jack ..I like Weir too ..she is a sweety and has a big heart . and she is intelligent

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  Ok I saw the episode Home last night and there were some really good Weir/Sheppard shippy moments ..the book scene was lovely ..I always thought that Weir looked like Ripley(Alien) but even more so last night ..even my hubby mentionned it ..Anyway ..does the ship get any better between those 2 in the next few episodes ..

)

caty!!! lovely to see you here. does this mean you might make a couple of sheppard/weir music videos?

as for the ship getting better..wait until you see the Storm and the Eye. and there was rather a cute scene in Before I Sleep too...

Comment

Ok I saw the episode Home last night and there were some really good Weir/Sheppard shippy moments ..the book scene was lovely ..I always thought that Weir looked like Ripley(Alien) but even more so last night ..even my hubby mentionned it
                    I've been wondering who Weir reminded me of and you hit it. . .Ellen Ripley.

That has been driving me nuts since "Rising". Big thanx!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Ok I saw the episode Home last night and there were some really good Weir/Sheppard shippy moments ..the book scene was lovely ..
                      and so, bit by bit, they come... as they will all.. over to the dark side...

Welcome Caty! Videos... hmmmm...

Comment

caty!!! lovely to see you here. does this mean you might make a couple of sheppard/weir music videos?

as for the ship getting better..wait until you see the Storm and the Eye. and there was rather a cute scene in Before I Sleep too...

For the videos ..may be ..but I need more clips ..Before "Home" there were not much ..and I'd like to see some hand holdings and stuff like that..to make it a bit romantic ... but they do look good together ..Sheppard always speak nicely to her with a bit of flirt in his voice and her too .

When he speaks to teyla ..you can see he is not interested in her although she may be interested in him but I think she may sense that he likes Weir better.

and I think the storm is on next week

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                          I've been wondering who Weir reminded me of and you hit it. . .Ellen Ripley.

That has been driving me nuts since "Rising". Big thanx!

Yeah Sigourney weaver (Ripley) big time

Caty

Comment

For the videos ..may be ..but I need more clips ..Before "Home" there were not much ..and I'd like to see some hand holdings and stuff like that..to make it a bit romantic ... but they do look good together ..Sheppard always speak nicely to her with a bit of flirt in his voice and her too .
                            yeah..you're right, there is a flirt in his voice..and in his eyes too..i'll have to look for that

When he speaks to teyla ..you can see he is not interested in her although she may be interested in him but I think she may sense that he likes Weir better.
                            yeah, i got the impression from Home that Teyla was just a drinking buddy...especially when she walks into his flat and he stops and say she's thinking about 'Dr`Weir'...not 'everyone back in Atlantis' but 'Dr Weir and everyone in Atlantis'. seemed significant to me.

and I think the storm is on next week

Caty
                            Yes, it is, and very good it is too.

Comment

Okay we need Liv here. Because I cannot believe that PTB meant
                              Spoiler:
                              the scene on the balcony to be shippy. MichelleB pointed out that she had been thinking of a fic like this (hope you don't mind me quoting your pm Michelle), and there is something FAR wrong if an episode is as shippy as a shipper of Michelle's calibre. Therefore, PTB must have had another reason for this scene...

What could that be? I'm in favour of Mel's suggestion (by IM sorry to quote you dearest) that he's trying to make up for Hot Zone. And even that's shippy...

So any ideas? What could be the non-shippy reason for this scene?

Liv! Are you there?

Comment

Okay we need Liv here. Because I cannot believe that PTB meant
                                Spoiler:
                                the scene on the balcony to be shippy. MichelleB pointed out that she had been thinking of a fic like this (hope you don't mind me quoting your pm Michelle), and there is something FAR wrong if an episode is as shippy as a shipper of Michelle's calibre. Therefore, PTB must have had another reason for this scene...

What could that be? I'm in favour of Mel's suggestion (by IM sorry to quote you dearest) that he's trying to make up for Hot Zone. And even that's shippy...

So any ideas? What could be the non-shippy reason for this scene?

Liv! Are you there?
                                Nope, I'm putting my Shippy little foot down and insisting it's shippy. i refuse to listen to any other explanation. it's shippy, cos i want it to be!

Comment

Working...
                                X