Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lord, Sahara?

Whew. Off down to London for the convention tomorrow. My head's all muzzy, hope I feel better by then... Oh yeah, been given a prompt for a multi-fandom ficathon that resurrected a Sparky bunny I had tried to bury at a busier time, so I guess now I have to write it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryJ
      On the occasion, I like the aspect of Shep's character that makes him a flirt, like in Aurora. My favorite moments is still from Underground when he says Sora is very beautiful or something and her dad goes off on him: "I wasn't hitting on your daughter, I just . . .". I always laugh my butt off. Obviously, I like when Shep flirts and it doesn't work. (except on Liz, hee)
      Hehehehehe, that scene cracks me up. And that's part of the reason that I'd love to see them go to a planet where John's considered neither attractive nor charming. He's just so funny when it backfires.

Happy birthday, GateByte! And Trialia, I know I've seen that icon before – did you make it? Either way, it makes me giggle every time I see it.
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
        Hehehehehe, that scene cracks me up. And that's part of the reason that I'd love to see them go to a planet where John's considered neither attractive nor charming. He's just so funny when it backfires.

That's Planet Earth for Me.

Yeah I find that funny too, it reminds me of myself doing the same things and normally getting myself in trouble or a fat lip. But like Sheppard it doesnt make me quit.

Comment

Happy birthday, GateByte! And Trialia, I know I've seen that icon before – did you make it? Either way, it makes me giggle every time I see it.
          I did make it! I was forced to sit through Sahara when my father was watching it, and that particular showing of it was the week after The Eye aired on UK terrestrial... So, I heard that line and I just had to make an icon of one of them from the end of The Storm. <3

Heheh. But Shep's right, Sora is a beautiful girl. ^_^

Edit: Happy Birthday to GateByte and anybody I missed through the past couple days. *doles out hugs*

Comment

Actually John didn't say Sora was pretty or beautiful. He said to her father "You must be very proud" I think it might have been the smile on John's face towards Sora that made the father thinking he was making a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
              Actually John didn't say Sora was pretty or beautiful. He said to her father "You must be very proud" I think it might have been the smile on John's face towards Sora that made the father thinking he was making a pass.
              Either way, Sora's a hottie, let's leave it at that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                Either way, Sora's a hottie, let's leave it at that.
                She certainly is, Sheppard was just being nice, and she's a very pretty girl with a very protective father. For a second there i was expecting daddy-o to ask for retribution *lol*.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                  Just a raelly quick post so I can rec Second Chance

Chapter one

Chapter two

Warnings: Just to be safe everything from Season 1 and Season 2
                  Summary: An alternate reality where John and Elizabeth knew each other before the mission to Atlantis.
                  Thanks so much for doing a rec for my story.

Hello all Newbies!
                  Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Originally posted by Bladefanatic

Hello all Newbies!

OMG, that's yours? It's not always easy to tell who people are from their LJ name and their GW screen name. I'm really liking it btw.

Comment

OMG, that's yours? It's not always easy to tell who people are from their LJ name and their GW screen name. I'm really liking it btw.
                      Wow, I had almost the same reaction.

Nicely done, Bladefanatic. I'm hoping there's more coming soon.
                      Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

and

Wow, I had almost the same reaction.

Nicely done, Bladefanatic. I'm hoping there's more coming soon.
                        Thanks so much guys! I have a huge grin on my face thinking that you all like the crazy story coming to my head. Don't worry Melyanna I am working on ch 3 right now.

P.S. poking Melyanna with a big stick to do another SpyGate! ::giggle::

Comment

P.S. poking Melyanna with a big stick to do another SpyGate! ::giggle::
                          angelqueen04 is actually working on a Spygate fic, that I know of. I do have another Spygate idea myself (a sequel to Game On), but at present I'm more focused on my next WW/SG fic. I finished a draft of it last night, but I don't know when I'll be getting it up.
                          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Wow! That's you? I love this fic! Sorry... let me rephrase that... I love all your fics!

***Thankyou to Andy for this sig***

Comment

angelqueen04 is actually working on a Spygate fic, that I know of. I do have another Spygate idea myself (a sequel to Game On), but at present I'm more focused on my next WW/SG fic. I finished a draft of it last night, but I don't know when I'll be getting it up.
                              Good to know I will be able to read more SpyGate soon! I have all the WW/SG fics in my "favorites" waiting for me to read them. I am sure I will love those as much as the spygate ones as well.

Shepsgirl1987 thanks so much!

Comment

Elizabethan Era by Fee_KH

Totally cute and fluffy drabble.

Comment

Working...
                                X