X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    "The Defiant One"
    Spoiler:
    Elizabeth was barely in this episode, but I found it quite telling in terms of their relationship. It was yet another instance of John being able to talk Elizabeth into anything, and it turns out that we the audience aren't the only ones who have noticed! When trying to convince her to let them do something, Rodney turned to John and mouthed "Help me!" The episode wasn't really shippy, but I found that bit amusing. Then later in the episode, Elizabeth sent a rescue team before it was actually requested, just because she had a hunch that John was going to need it.

"Hot Zone"
    Spoiler:
    This episode was interesting in terms of their relationship. It was very much a power struggle. I've got some posts on it a couple pages back, one with pictures from the episode.

On a light note, Torri Higginson was at a con in the UK this weekend, and she was spotted wearing a Sheppard/Weir badge given to her by a fan! The story goes that when it was given to her, she thought it was a cool idea. See, shipper already.

Mel
    Yeah apparently, it had a pic of Shep/Weir and the slogan "So Doin' It", although I'm not sure what "It" is.

*ponders*

Comment

Why me? Am I the official ship informant or something? If I am, I want my own army of flamingoes.
      Flamingoes? Why? Well, i suppose if i have the fartlings and the j/s'ers have the penguins...

She wore the badge? Very cool. So..she's one of us now, is she? (mind you, that storyline would mean she gets to kiss him...so can hardly blame her for supporting the ship)
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Flamingoes? Why? Well, i suppose if i have the fartlings and the j/s'ers have the penguins...

She wore the badge? Very cool. So..she's one of us now, is she? (mind you, that storyline would mean she gets to kiss him...so can hardly blame her for supporting the ship)
        We also have penguins... never fear. My squad are training in Atlantis, which is just round the corner from Mala's World as we know... which is next door to RDA's Thunk Gutter.. yadda yadda...

My thoughts exactly, how difficult would it be to persaude most woman of the attractiveness of that storyline (as long as it's done subtley and well of course)

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          We also have penguins... never fear. My squad are training in Atlantis, which is just round the corner from Mala's World as we know... which is next door to RDA's Thunk Gutter.. yadda yadda...

My thoughts exactly, how difficult would it be to persaude most woman of the attractiveness of that storyline (as long as it's done subtley and well of course)

Oh, of course. and involved lots of AU and dream sequences where they could get on with the hot, passionate kissing.
          Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            Oh, of course. and involved lots of AU and dream sequences where they could get on with the hot, passionate kissing.
            AU? We don't need AU! We don't have regs!
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

New pics from "The Gift" today, three of which feature our pair. They just look cute together, don't they?

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s1/1x7.shtml
              Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

There is also a nice picture of them from the Siege
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../ATL012017.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87

I love this one! It's my new wallpaper!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                    Is it just me thinking naughty thoughts, or does it look like his hand is somewhere its not supposed to be?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

You are right, you know it's there by the look on her face.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                        Is it just me thinking naughty thoughts, or does it look like his hand is somewhere its not supposed to be?
                        lol... yes... now I'll think of that everytime I switch my pc on...

Comment

Well, that explains why they both look concerned, but they're not looking at the same thing...
                          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

By the look on Sheppard's face, he just realized where his hand is, too.

a time to mourn

Comment

Well, that explains why they both look concerned, but they're not looking at the same thing...
                              They're looking to see if anyone is watching....

Comment

I thought the exact same thing when I saw that picture!
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X