No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth: A music video with clips from our closet tapes? Who on earth came up with that 'brilliant' idea?

*Busted*

Welcome newbies!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
      Don't take the mints, it's a set up . Hi Lady, wellcome to the Sparky thread .

Oh, but he doesn't need to defend them, we love Shep's pointy ears. I hope that when he and Elizabeth kiss for the first time she caresses them. I know i would if i ever had the chance . That whole man is so cute, with his puppy eyes and his boyish looks, and so darn sexy .
      Hi Luz!

And thank you everybody for the warm welcome. sparkyship truly shines

Did you say Santuario from the baddies? Let me at 'em

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
      From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
      But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
      To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
      Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

Originally posted by LadyShip
        Hi Luz!

And thank you everybody for the warm welcome. sparkyship truly shines

Did you say Santuario from the baddies? Let me at 'em
        LOL, thank you *hides behind LadyShip* .

Comment

Yeah stay behind me and enjoy my vessel, the U.S.S. Sparky, deploying from Honolulu, sailing into Gateworld ( hee hee hee).

You can man the guns with me Luz, and Major Fischer will be our Captain.
          Anybody else want to board U.S.S. Sparky?

Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice
          From what I've tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire.
          But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate
          To say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice.
          Robert Frost, Fire and Ice

Comment

*jumps on board* Memememe! Permission to come aboard?
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
              Oh, but he doesn't need to defend them, we love Shep's pointy ears. I hope that when he and Elizabeth kiss for the first time she caresses them. I know i would if i ever had the chance
              Oh I know, he totally doesn't need to defend them.
              Spoiler:
              We kinda had a bit of elf-ear caressing during the kiss in TLG, but I hope when they kiss for real, she does WAY more of it
              . And yeah i'd definitely caress them too if I ever got the chance .

That whole man is so cute, with his puppy eyes and his boyish looks, and so darn sexy
              He is isn't he. I mean just look at him.

And the fact that he's smiling at Lizzie in this pic, makes him extra cute .

EDIT: I want to hop aboard the U.S.S. Sparky too. Any room left for me?

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
                Oh I know, he totally doesn't need to defend them.
                Spoiler:
                We kinda had a bit of elf-ear caressing during the kiss in TLG, but I hope when they kiss for real, she does WAY more of it
                . And yeah i'd definitely caress them too if I ever got the chance .
                I know
                Spoiler:
                Even evil alien chick couldn't resist the charm of Sheppard's elven ears, lol.

Comment

*tentatively sticks her head in* Hi...

I'm not a Sheppard/Weir Shipper but somehow I ended up making a Sparky music video. So I thought I'd post the link here since you guys obviously do ship Sheppard/Weir. I hope you enjoy it.

And that's my two cents...
                  My LiveJournal
                  ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by LadyShip
                    Yeah stay behind me and enjoy my vessel, the U.S.S. Sparky, deploying from Honolulu, sailing into Gateworld ( hee hee hee).

You can man the guns with me Luz, and Major Fischer will be our Captain.
                    Anybody else want to board U.S.S. Sparky?
                    U.S.S. Sparky? What happened to the pirate ship? Oh wait, that was a different discussion.

Anyways Welcome LadyShip and any other newbies I know I've missed.
                    ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                      http://i1.tinypic.com/op93ci.jpg
                      Elizabeth: A music video with clips from our closet tapes? Who on earth came up with that 'brilliant' idea?

http://i1.tinypic.com/op93rq.jpg
                      *Busted*
                      *shakes head* I TOLD you, Rodney! I told you they'd find out! You should have just sold them to us and let us make the video clips. They can't do a thing to us 'cause we're so adorable. You on the other hand... *shakes head* Silly Rodney's busted.

If we lose those tapes, someone's going to find some orange juice in his coffee.

U.S.S. Sparky?! *bounces* Can I come too? Where are we heading? Atlantis to guard over teh true Sparky Awesomeness?

AQ

*revels in Teh Sparkiness*
                      In Other News: Thor's been Thor-Napped and placed in TPTB's Closet of Thor-Napping! *oh noes*

Comment

Originally posted by DANIquinn

I'm not a Sheppard/Weir Shipper but somehow I ended up making a Sparky music video. So I thought I'd post the link here since you guys obviously do ship Sheppard/Weir. I hope you enjoy it.
                        Not a Sparky shipper but a Sparky video? Huh? *shakes head*
                        Anyway thank you for the vid, it's great: love the music and beautiful Liz in it
                        Did I see U.S.S. Sparky somewhere? *jumps up and down*
                        May I join, may I join, may I join,... ?
                        PS: oh oh I forgot: Hi to the newbies *waves*

Comment

Originally posted by DANIquinn

This is really good, loved the song, it's angsty sparky, beautiful Lizzie what's not to love? .

Comment

Originally posted by AngelQueen
                            *shakes head* I TOLD you, Rodney! I told you they'd find out! You should have just sold them to us and let us make the video clips. They can't do a thing to us 'cause we're so adorable. You on the other hand... *shakes head* Silly Rodney's busted.

If we lose those tapes, someone's going to find some orange juice in his coffee.

U.S.S. Sparky?! *bounces* Can I come too? Where are we heading? Atlantis to guard over teh true Sparky Awesomeness?

AQ
                            OOHHHHHH U.S.S. Sparky!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!! i cant wait for season 3... oh and also the promo photos that should come out in the next few months!!!!

*hugs thread*
                            ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                              Hi welcome to all the newbies!

GAH I must have gona mad or something.. I'm rewatching the Brotherhood and OMG I can't believe I fotgot about this. In the beginning, when Sheppard, Liz, and McKay are discussing the ZPM, Sheppard totally keeps looking at Liz in and it wasn't the look you'd give to a leader. His eyes were literally sparkling and so were hers.. omg this rocks! *dies*
                              I love this moment because John is so obvious. Come on how anyone can look at this and say that he wasn't looking at Elizabeth. I love the way he looks at her.

sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
                                I love this moment because John is so obvious. Come on how anyone can look at this and say that he wasn't looking at Elizabeth. I love the way he looks at her.
                                "Yup! That's the chick I'm going to hook-up with. Not bad at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X