Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wizengamot
    I will get my sharpening tools ready... D

Ugh! *facedesk* It should be compared to The Bible! It's all holy and Stuff... no I'm just kidding, that would be er... awkward. People should just leave well enough alone and not compare it to anything and let it be it's own show. Or the sporking will be brought!
    Beware the sporkers! Filled with wrath, they are armed with pitchforks and other utensils!

We're waaaaaay OT... Oh well! My apologies to anyone who minds!
    Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy542
      Beware the sporkers! Filled with wrath, they are armed with pitchforks and other utensils!

We're waaaaaay OT... Oh well! My apologies to anyone who minds!
      Bwahaha!! All shall tremble in fear for our wrath is undying when it comes to fugly space sluts!!!

We're not THAT off topic!! You see, we are just worried about the effects of the writers ruining the show by making Sheppard Hugh Heiffner (I guess it's a good sign that I have no idea how to spell his name) and then that in turn would make Elizabeth mad which would make her not want to gaze longingly at Sheppard and then we wouldn't have any ship to discuss!!! So by sporking and other forms torture, we are ensuring that this thread will not falter and be lost to Davie Jones's Locker!! (Do you like how I got the sporking tied in? Even add a little pirate tie in? )

So therefor, by the transitive property, we are giving Sheppard/Weir fans everywhere a little morsel of hope!
      Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Originally posted by sheppards2cool
        YES! WELL SAID!
        Thank you! D!! p.s I cannot stop staring at your signature!!!
        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Bwahaha!! All shall tremble in fear for our wrath is undying when it comes to fugly space sluts!!!

We're not THAT off topic!! You see, we are just worried about the effects of the writers ruining the show by making Sheppard Hugh Heiffner (I guess it's a good sign that I have no idea how to spell his name) and then that in turn would make Elizabeth mad which would make her not want to gaze longingly at Sheppard and then we wouldn't have any ship to discuss!!! So by sporking and other forms torture, we are ensuring that this thread will not falter and be lost to Davie Jones's Locker!! (Do you like how I got the sporking tied in? Even add a little pirate tie in? )

So therefor, by the transitive property, we are giving Sheppard/Weir fans everywhere a little morsel of hope!
          LOL! I guess we're not as OT as I thought!
          (If I ever need someone to explain how something ties to another, I know who to call! )

We should start a sporking club. "Sporking fugly space sluts everywhere, while still managing to stay OT!"

Comment

LOL! I guess we're not as OT as I thought!
            (If I ever need someone to explain how something ties to another, I know who to call! )

We should start a sporking club. "Sporking fugly space sluts everywhere, while still managing to stay OT!"
            YES! I like the way you think!!!!

ooo that looks so menacing! And.. red... The color of Weir's shirts/uniform!!! We are doing it to save her!!! (oh look! Back OT! hehe)
            Citizen of Braneville

Comment

YES! I like the way you think!!!!
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...3/10307D10.jpg
              ooo that looks so menacing! And.. red... The color of Weir's shirts/uniform!!! We are doing it to save her!!! (oh look! Back OT! hehe)
              Yes! Perfect! Red pitchforks to match Weir's clothing!

Fugly space sluts: Spork one for Weir!

Comment

Yes! Perfect! Red pitchforks to match Weir's clothing!

Fugly space sluts: Spork one for Weir!
                hahaha!! I'm feeling the urge to go do some poor photoshop-ing but I will resist until I finish my homework! lmao! But that is one catchy catch phrase you created there!

Fugly space sluts: Spork one for Weir! To thee I pledge!
                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

hahaha!! I'm feeling the urge to go do some poor photoshop-ing but I will resist until I finish my homework! lmao! But that is one catchy catch phrase you created there!

Fugly space sluts: Spork one for Weir! To thee I pledge!

Yay! Photoshop away! You can't be any worse at Photoshop than I am! (Once you've finnished homework of course. Me, I'm a professional procrastinator )
                  Last edited by Buggy542; 22 March 2005, 05:36 PM. Reason: Oops!

Comment

Yay! Photoshop away! You can't be any worse at Photoshop than I am! (Once you've finnished homework of course. Me, I'm a professional procrastinator )
                    lmao me too! Put off doing notes of a chapter in my US History book until 9:45. Go me. lol! I'm itching to photoshop!! Must... not... get... sucked... into... SheppWeir... goodness...
                    Citizen of Braneville

Comment

lmao me too! Put off doing notes of a chapter in my US History book until 9:45. Go me. lol! I'm itching to photoshop!! Must... not... get... sucked... into... SheppWeir... goodness...
                      Shall I continue to distract you by posting? Or wait until you've finnished with your History text-book?

Hmmmm... How to relate history to Shep/Weir... You could relate procrastinating to Shep/Weir by saying that you hope they don't procrastinate too much, like Jack/Sam, and take almost 9 years to realize the feelings they had for each other. But history would be more difficult...

PS: We're in the same timezone - it's 9:55 pm here.

ETA: I'd rep you, but you'll have to wait 24hours b/c I've hit the limit.

Comment

Shall I continue to distract you by posting? Or wait until you've finnished with your History text-book?

Hmmmm... How to relate history to Shep/Weir... You could relate procrastinating to Shep/Weir by saying that you hope they don't procrastinate too much, like Jack/Sam, and take almost 9 years to realize the feelings they had for each other. But history would be more difficult...

PS: We're in the same timezone - it's 9:55 pm here.

ETA: I'd rep you, but you'll have to wait 24hours b/c I've hit the limit.
                        woo! We are time zone twins!! Nice work on the tying it in! 9 years... such a long time! I really do hope they kinda get together a little quicker. Or atleast give us some juicy amibiguous moments (not too amibiguous or I'll spork them) Well, for history, I could say that I was studying the SGA episode where ATElizabeth had gone back in time and saved RTElizabeth and Shepp and Co. from certain death and wondered if quite possibly (since time travel is plausible) that someone could have gone back and time to set up a safeguard so the Great Depression was the Extremely Great Depression, because, unless we could find them in a stasis chamber we would never know! And then, possibly, if they were hypothetically prevented from going back in time, then we wouldn't be around to so idly toss around money and then Stargate would never be in existence and we could never ship Sheppard/Weir!

lol! I never rep so I now I like too. hehe! pps... this font is really tiny EDIT: here, I wont post actual picture b.c although its red like Weir's shirt and shepp and weir's passion for each other, don't want to get sporked me self! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...3/sporkyou.png Oh yeah, done in 5 minutes w00tw00t
                        Last edited by wizengamot; 22 March 2005, 06:39 PM.
                        Citizen of Braneville

Comment

woo! We are time zone twins!! Nice work on the tying it in! 9 years... such a long time! I really do hope they kinda get together a little quicker. Or atleast give us some juicy amibiguous moments (not too amibiguous or I'll spork them) Well, for history, I could say that I was studying the SGA episode where ATElizabeth had gone back in time and saved RTElizabeth and Shepp and Co. from certain death and wondered if quite possibly (since time travel is plausible) that someone could have gone back and time to set up a safeguard so the Great Depression was the Extremely Great Depression, because, unless we could find them in a stasis chamber we would never know! And then, possibly, if they were hypothetically prevented from going back in time, then we wouldn't be around to so idly toss around money and then Stargate would never be in existence and we could never ship Sheppard/Weir!

lol! I never rep so I now I like too. hehe! pps... this font is really tiny EDIT: here, I wont post actual picture b.c although its red like Weir's shirt and shepp and weir's passion for each other, don't want to get sporked me self! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...3/sporkyou.png Oh yeah, done in 5 minutes w00tw00t
                          ROFLMAO!!!! OMG!!! Can I borrow that? PLEASE?!?!? It's fabulous!!!

Very complex tying History to Shep/Weir! Are fonts all weird for you too? The littlest font got waaay smaller for me than it was before.

Comment

Wow, I go away for a few hours and you guys are sporking guest stars? *shakes head sadly*

Sanctuary pretty much sucked, in part because the Trek-ness was overwhelming. Of course, it was written by a Trek writer, so that's not too surprising.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                              Wow, I go away for a few hours and you guys are sporking guest stars? *shakes head sadly*

Sanctuary pretty much sucked, in part because the Trek-ness was overwhelming. Of course, it was written by a Trek writer, so that's not too surprising.
                              Really? I never knew that! That explains it!

You don't like our sporking club?

Comment

*blink blink*

Sporks? I go watch a movie and come back to find red sporks.

I agree with Mel, "Sanctuary" or like like to say "Stank-tuary" was just badly written overall. The trek jokes were funny the first time...second time it gets redundent in a 40 minute show.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X