Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
    Jason also mentioned the forst time he heard Torri do her dolphin noise... he was like "what the!... what was that?!" And that she does it when she messes up a scene. He said that Rachel just turns round saying "F***! F***! F***! "

Haha! Maybe Torri's swearing in dolphin!!

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Haha! Maybe Torri's swearing in dolphin!!
      lol..I'll ask her in July!

Brian (the guy in charge) mentioned a couple of possibles of Peg 2 next year that were being negotiated as he spoke. Some asked if it was Torri or David... he just smiled and said maybe...

And I wouldn't be suprised if Jason wanted to go again next year... he loved it! He was up dancing with everyone till 3am every night *lol* bless him..he was always laughing and smiling
      hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

He also found it funny that she's in every ep all the way through mostly and she only works a fraction of the days that they do! lol
        That'll change if Little Lizzie gets to go offworld more! That's what takes so much time, their location work. Since hers is mostly studio based, it makes sense that she has shorter days than the rest of them.
        How cool is all this??
        Did he say anything in response to any Sparky comments?? (sorry if you've already answered this question... haven't gone through all your posts..)

Comment

*dies* Greened ya for the infos MM
          That's great... John talking about Torri (sedgie is really sweet!), and also Jason *lol* Yes, swearing in Dolphin language...that's funny...I can't wait til July *lol* so Rachel is searing more... I'd be curious what Joe sais when he messes up a scene!

well in switzerland I used to swear in hungarian and in hungary in german, so no one really understands me...whhaaa it's good to speak all those languages *loL*

Comment

Did he say anything in response to any Sparky comments?? (sorry if you've already answered this question... haven't gone through all your posts..)
            There were no ship questions of any kind. Sparky or otherwise.

The only thing mentioned in that area was when someone asked how Joe felt about Rachels parents being on set while they were filming 'that' scene in conversion. He said it was the most uncomfortable scene he's shot! *lol* the fact that her parents were like... 5 feet away!

Craig Veroni thought that Grodin had a bit of a thing for Weir in the fact that he was always in/coming out fo her office and was always following her around.

quick mention: If Craig Veroni ever decided to quit acting..he should become a dancer!...he was amazing and so sexy! He was dancing to 'I'm too sexy' on Sat night...doing this sexy crawl toward the audience at one point...Jason was wetting himself!

Jason also joked about who Ronan may have taken a liking to in the female population of atlantis... He said that maybe he was trying to give Weir the eye! lol... I know it not sparky, but I thought it was pretty sexy thinking about it!...*

sigh* I'm slowly becoming a ronan/liz shipper.. my second Ship of course!
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

No sparky questions??? Oh noes! That's bad bad bad
              sigh* I'm slowly becoming a ronan/liz shipper.. my second Ship of course!
              hehe... no you're not! *throws a shoe at major moomin*
              Last edited by Erised; 06 February 2006, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised

As long as her first ship is Sparky... Ronon *is* hot. Let Lizzie have some fun before she starts a serious relationship with Shep.
                Btw, how many shoes have you already thrown? Do you still have fitting pairs left to wear?
                sigpic

Comment

I can't help it!! There's just some about them... I totally blame SnoggingPicard for giving that link to Tielans LJ... her Fic 'wrong kind of guy' was lovely.

I just like Liz so much that I read fics that pair her with anyone!... cept Kav of course...*bleh*
                  hh

Comment

Well MajorMoomin then I guess we have to ask sparky's in 5 months

*lol* Ronon/weir... strange thought... I more like Ronon with Teyla... and Weir/Ronon only maybe like Brother-sister I guess And of course Sparky

Comment

I'm really surprised! It was one of the first questions Torri was asked in Melbourne. So bizarre that nobody thought to ask him a Sparky question....

Comment

I guess Ronon/Liz could be a like a funny ship for the show...I mean...remember Aurora?? *rofl*

...and sparky is the main ship! moahaha!

edit:
                        *sigh* sorry for that pic! Got two threads confused! lol
                        Last edited by Erised; 06 February 2006, 03:39 AM.

Comment

I guess Ronon/Liz could be a like a funny ship for the show...I mean...remember Aurora?? *rofl*

...and sparky is the main ship! moahaha!
                          i loved that scene i Aurora and i have read one fanfic for Liz/Ronon, but i still am 100% SPARKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                            Well MajorMoomin then I guess we have to ask sparky's in 5 months
                            frell yea!! We need to have a meeting plan or something so I know who you are! I was also planning a little gift for her so if you want I'll let you have more details so we can plan it together?

Originally posted by Dorka
                            *lol* Ronon/weir... strange thought... I more like Ronon with Teyla... and Weir/Ronon only maybe like Brother-sister I guess And of course Sparky
                            There's just something very...smouldering about it. She's so dainty and he's so strong... grr.. ok but Sparky definately will always be my main pairing!

I'm really surprised! It was one of the first questions Torri was asked in Melbourne. So bizarre that nobody thought to ask him a Sparky question....
                            I think it's maybe because Torri has openly stated that she likes the idea of shep/weir. She even said that she would try and make it look like she was adjusting her shirt the next time they both walked out of the transporter together... (so i've heard anyway...havn't got an exact quote on that)
                            Whereas Joe has never really expressed an interest in shep/weir openly in a romantic way. He's stated that he thinks they have a very strong friendship but nothing more... although what do the actors know huh? We know better... and so does Martin Gero!
                            hh

Comment

I think it's maybe because Torri has openly stated that she likes the idea of shep/weir. She even said that she would try and make it look like she was adjusting her shirt the next time they both walked out of the transporter together... (so i've heard anyway...havn't got an exact quote on that)
                              Whereas Joe has never really expressed an interest in shep/weir openly in a romantic way. He's stated that he thinks they have a very strong friendship but nothing more... although what do the actors know huh? We know better... and so does Martin Gero!
                              i LOVE martin Gero!!!!!! he is sooooo a SPARKY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

frell yea!! We need to have a meeting plan or something so I know who you are! I was also planning a little gift for her so if you want I'll let you have more details so we can plan it together?

There's just something very...smouldering about it. She's so dainty and he's so strong... grr.. ok but Sparky definately will always be my main pairing!

You have MSN??? Best way to talk with people
                                Which reminds me I should start organizaing Skylers and my gift for Torri

Yep, Martin Gero definitely the best sparky I'm so happy to finally have most of the writers on my ship-part.. not like in CSI

Comment

Working...
                                X