Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateByte
    Here's a fic I just finished writing. The idea has been floating around in my head for a couple days, so I figured I'd get it out before it compromised my studying ability.

It's chapter 1, I plan on having chapter 2 done after my midterms. Definitely by the end of the month.

It contains spoilers for Ethon and TLG. Chapter 1 is'nt super sparky, although I'm sure what is there you will enjoy. I'm saving major sparkiness for chapter 2

http://hipapheralkus.livejournal.com/
    This is REALLY good!! I cannot wait for more!!

Spoiler:
    Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Is it just me, or is it getting quiet in here? *kicks thread* Do I need to give you CPR?
      Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
      My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
        Is it just me, or is it getting quiet in here? *kicks thread* Do I need to give you CPR?
        The Americans are probably still at Super Bowl parties...

Seahawks lost. Btu we did good darn it!

To be on topic... Spraky rules!

Spoiler:
        Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Here's a fic I just finished writing. The idea has been floating around in my head for a couple days, so I figured I'd get it out before it compromised my studying ability.

It's chapter 1, I plan on having chapter 2 done after my midterms. Definitely by the end of the month.

It contains spoilers for Ethon and TLG. Chapter 1 is'nt super sparky, although I'm sure what is there you will enjoy. I'm saving major sparkiness for chapter 2

Way cool. Great fic. Can't wait for the next chapter. And good luck on your midterms.

Visit the stargate_pad LJ community; a pairing a day for the stargate fandom.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
            Any con reports from Pegasus One yet?
            YEP!!

Con was brill! Mazz was right though Elle and Ivy were a major hit!
            Joe was lovely... he had to leave early on sunday so He had to sign his autographs early...got mine! *grinz*... Asked him how his knee was on sunday. He said it was feeling alot better and that he'd be skiing again next week ...
            Havn't put my pics on PB yet..but I will when I get home... I put two on JFT though... here they are..

Those are pics from his sunday talk.

Not much to report on the Sparky front... However, they put on a vid before each guest comes on, so for Ivy's vid they had scenes involving Shep, Weir and Mckay... but they were definately full of Shep/Weir angst (I'm starting to think that the wolfevent organisers are sparky shippers) I was doing a silent squee there.... I don't know the name of the song they had playing but it put a nice romantic tinge on the whole thing.

I'm still day dreaming about him having his arm round me and vice versa...
            Last edited by Major_Moomin; 06 February 2006, 12:49 AM.
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Cool Con-pics MM

Sparky videos playing...yep, that's good Sparky-angst is always good

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                YEP!!

Con was brill! Mazz was right though Elle and Ivy were a major hit!
                Joe was lovely... he had to leave early on sunday so He had to sign his autographs early...got mine! *grinz*... Asked him how his knee was on sunday. He said it was feeling alot better and that he'd be skiing again next week ...
                Havn't put my pics on PB yet..but I will when I get home... I put two on JFT though... here they are..
                http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...1/P1000350.jpg
                http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...1/P1000384.jpg

Those are pics from his sunday talk.

Not much to report on the Sparky front... However, they put on a vid before each guest comes on, so for Ivy's vid they had scenes involving Shep, Weir and Mckay... but they were definately full of Shep/Weir angst (I'm starting to think that the wolfevent organisers are sparky shippers) I was doing a silent squee there.... I don't know the name of the song they had playing but it put a nice romantic tinge on the whole thing.

I'm still day dreaming about him having his arm round me and vice versa...
                Hee!!! You lucky person!
                What kind of sparky video was that? Just pieces from season 1 and 2? It's so cool they're starting to advertise sparky now! More evidence about which ship they're going for!! heeee!
                Did you see Ankareeda there? Was her sparky shirt signed? I can't wait to know his reaction
                Hey don't fly away there, from memories of having his arm around ya

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                  Hee!!! You lucky person!
                  What kind of sparky video was that? Just pieces from season 1 and 2? It's so cool they're starting to advertise sparky now! More evidence about which ship they're going for!! heeee!
                  Did you see Ankareeda there? Was her sparky shirt signed? I can't wait to know his reaction
                  Hey don't fly away there, from memories of having his arm around ya
                  I didn't see Ankareeda, but I would have loved to!.. it would have been nice talking to a fellow shipper. Maybe I saw her and didn't realise... I did meet beanie, lookingfortarzan, Lou and Purpleyin though...they were very nice!

Yes..it was a comp from both seasons... the scene from 'the eye'... last scene from 'the tower' etc... basically...all the eye sex scenes we've had so far *grin* now you can see why I was so happy!

I was talking to a sheyla shipper (who was very nice by the way!) and she did admit that shep/weir seemed to have a huge following and was the strongest ship...

Flying away...I can't help it!! And don't bring me back down either *lol* I like it up here!

EDIT: As soon as Iv got my pics up on my PB account i'll send everyone a link.
                  hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Good beginning! I hope you'll post next part soon!!

As for the Sparky shirt, I think we'll just have to wait to hear from Ankareeda...

Comment

BTW. did you notice, that that (IMHO) ugly carpet disapeared from 'Lizbeth' wall???

I showed my friend some Atlantis extracts last week, she haven't seen it till the day, and I showed her explicitely both, Sheyla and Sparky scenes... she also said, that she feels more connection between sparky *squee* and she thinks Joe Flannigan is HOT we normally don't have the same taste *loL*

Comment

Agk! I just remembered something totally important that you'll all love!!!

Before the fancy dress comp on the saturday night..they were playing a load of music vids for each character. On vid they had on for Shep was 'Austin powers- man of mystery' It was halarious!... And they had this one bit with scenes in from the tower with Austins voice dubbing for Shep. It went something like this...

*music playing*

"shall we Shag now or later?.."

"..."

the scene was perfect... I was laughing like mad!...

They had scenes with the chick and him almost getting seduced...you all know what I mean. And it was like they were saying that Liz was his girl and she got him at the end...

I'm sure Ankareeda will be able to comfirm this *lol*
                        hh

Comment

Agk! I just remembered something totally important that you'll all love!!!

Before the fancy dress comp on the saturday night..they were playing a load of music vids for each character. On vid they had on for Shep was 'Austin powers- man of mystery' It was halarious!... And they had this one bit with scenes in from the tower with Austins voice dubbing for Shep. It went something like this...

*music playing*
                          http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/215/thetower633.jpg

"shall we Shag now or later?.."

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/215/thetower635.jpg

"..."

the scene was perfect... I was laughing like mad!...

They had scenes with the chick and him almost getting seduced...you all know what I mean. And it was like they were saying that Liz was his girl and she got him at the end...

I'm sure Ankareeda will be able to comfirm this *lol*
                          OMG! *dies* My day has just been made! have green girl!...wait you already got one... well, will green ya later! omg these are fabulous news!

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                            OMG! *dies* My day has just been made!
                            Thats how I felt at the time *lol*

In his talk, Joe mentioned how everyone relaxed before certain scenes. He mentioned how Torri likes to have a cigerette and take Sedge for a walk. He also found it funny that she's in every ep all the way through mostly and she only works a fraction of the days that they do! lol

Jason also mentioned the first time he heard Torri do her dolphin noise... he was like "what the!... what was that?!" And that she does it when she messes up a scene. He said that Rachel just turns round saying "F***! F***! F***! "
                            Last edited by Major_Moomin; 06 February 2006, 10:23 PM.
                            hh

Comment

In his talk, Joe mentioned how everyone relaxed before certain scenes. He mentioned how Torri likes to have a cigerette and take Sedge for a walk.
                              He talked about Torri??? YAY!!Sedge is so adorable!! Wooo
                              He also found it funny that she's in every ep all the way through mostly and she only works a fraction of the days that they do! lol
                              Oh that's awesome!!! *wink* means she can do fab acting, fast! hehehe that's so cool!
                              Jason also mentioned the forst time he heard Torri do her dolphin noise... he was like "what the!... what was that?!" And that she does it when she messes up a scene. He said that Rachel just turns round saying "F***! F***! F***! "
                              *dies again* Those dolphin noises are so funny! *lol*

Comment

In his talk, Joe mentioned how everyone relaxed before certain scenes. He mentioned how Torri likes to have a cigerette and take Sedge for a walk. He also found it funny that she's in every ep all the way through mostly and she only works a fraction of the days that they do! lol

Jason also mentioned the forst time he heard Torri do her dolphin noise... he was like "what the!... what was that?!" And that she does it when she messes up a scene. He said that Rachel just turns round saying "F***! F***! F***! "
                                Love your report! Pix of Joe are so lovely! Please write down every detail you can remember!
                                And where the hell is Anka? Girl please report!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X