No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Caty's sig. . .and Astro's sig. Sigs don't bother me - some are very well done, and I've noticed the mods are getting after the ones doing monster sigs, so maybe they will tone down a bit.

As for Athena's pic - It certainly deserves a caption. .but I haven't had my coffee today, and boss expects me to get a few things done. But I'll give it some thought.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
      I was going to post a Shep/Weir wallpaper I working on...but I got distracted and didn't even start it. so I'll just post a picture

My first try at this

Weir :"No John, you can't push him, even if he called for us early this morning while we were... Well, then don't push him too hard"
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
        My first try at this

Weir :"No John, you can't push him, even if he called for us early this morning while we were... Well, then don't push him too hard"
        Good one!

Love your sig, too!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

OK well its Friday so to start the weekend off (and cos I can't come up with anything interesting to say) how about a couple of nice pictures..............

Comment

Originally posted by Kazan
            OK well its Friday so to start the weekend off (and cos I can't come up with anything interesting to say) how about a couple of nice pictures..............

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n2364/lfp6.jpg
            "John! You have to be more careful! If Rodney had walked in one second sooner he would have seen you grab my a$$!"
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

I have nothing for this one but I have to say I want Torri's hair. I like her much better with it short and curly than when she had it straight in the beginning.
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                *Gives our "Resident Non-Shipper" a HUGE hug*
                Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                *hugs Liv*

OT, how do you get an individual sig to come up as opposed to having to re-enable the whole lot?
                (((Athena))) (((Astro)))

The sig just shows up in a separate window for me. *clicks on Astro's sig*

Where was I...?

*looks at title of thread*

Right! Sheppard/Weir.

Perhaps a little visit to the Sheppard thunk thread is in order...

Oh, and I am quite fond of this picture. Of course, the same goes for that entire scene.
                Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

What do you mean, regulations?
                  Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                  Last update: 14 April 2006
                  Melyanna's Multimedia
                  Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Rodney, have you been doing photomanips of us again?

Sorry everyone, I just felt a little.... EVIL
                    Last edited by astronomicalchick; 18 March 2005, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      Good one!
                      Thanks, I did my best

Love your sig, too!
                      I love it too Lys made it for me (thanks again Lys )
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

hey guys i'm back! i've been in california for spring break and i just got back last night. i'm so ready to see atlantis tonight! so what are we talking about now?

oh p.s. (california is the most beautiful, hot, and watery place ever!)
                        Other men said they have seen angels,
                        But I have seen thee
                        And thou art enough. True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
                        Nor can it be hidden where it truly does. To be in love is merely to be
                        In a state of perpetual anesthesia:
                        To mistake an ordinary young man for a Greek god
                        Or an ordinary young woman for a goddess.

SHEPPARD/WEIR SAM/JACK VALA/DANIEL 4 EVER!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Everybody:

I'm a loyal Sam/Jack shipper, but I must say that I am all over the Sheppard/Weir ship as well. I think they have the beginning of a beautiful relationship and the writers have been kind enough to give us loads of clues throughout this first season. Teyla is ok, but I really think Sheppard is more compatible with Weir. I'm hoping that tonight's ep will give us more evidence.

-girlgater

Comment

Welcome, girlgater! It's always great to see another face in here.

I can't say that tonight's gave us much, but... wait till next week.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sheppards2cool
                              hey guys i'm back! i've been in california for spring break and i just got back last night. i'm so ready to see atlantis tonight! so what are we talking about now?

oh p.s. (california is the most beautiful, hot, and watery place ever!)
                              Really...at the moment...California is moldly, cold, and wet...

Bah what happend to my sunny California!

And Welcome girlgater! Like Mel says it's always nice to see new faces in here.
                              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                                Maybe it's something in the air Muldy??

Or the water? Have you been spiking the water??
                                Wish I could take the credit for that...but Sydney water is just like that!!

Made another video - yet again no where to put it

Can't use yousendit.com cos they're tracking those things now lol!! Might send it into sheppardandweir.com....*goes of thinking bout it*

Comment

Working...
                                X