Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch
    I just remebered something that was brought u0p quite a while ago in this thread concenring Kavanagh's behavior at the end of "LFP". He sent a video letter back to SGC stating how Elizabeth's command was ineffective. We saw a
    Spoiler:
    follow up on that in "Critical Mass" when Kavanagh confronts Weir and states that she is too "emotional".

My question: Does Caldwell know of these complaints? What exactly was in the rest of that letter? When
    Spoiler:
    Kavanagh said "too emotional" it just reminded me of Caldwell's scene in "Conversion" where he notes that Weir is "very close" to Shep.

I'm optimistic that this issue will be brought up in S3. Anyone else have thoughts on this? How much does Caldwell, and for that matter, Kavanagh, know about Shep and Weir?

*thanks for all the Sparky pics and fic recs--it's one of those kinda days for me, so it's nice to have a break.

Later,
    Royal
    Very interesting point. I see Kavanagh as potentially very dangerous. He's like a little bee, buzzing in the ears of the higher ups.
    It would make sense for him to be involved in any drama or trauma that Elizabeth faces in the next season.
    Of course we already know from past episodes that John would back her up..

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Spoiler:
      yep but hes doing it to save her
      a ha!
      Spoiler:
      I have kinky tastes when it comes to ship, 'cause on my mind his shooting her was so romantic :sighs: And look at his face after, so sweet, he was like "i had to shoot you, but it doesn't mean i don't love you" *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
        a ha!
        Spoiler:
        I have kinky tastes when it comes to ship, 'cause on my mind his shooting her was so romantic :sighs: And look at his face after, so sweet, he was like "i had to shoot you, but it doesn't mean i don't love you" *sigh*
        *sigh*

Liz comes to check up on the 'boys'

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
          Very interesting point. I see Kavanagh as potentially very dangerous. He's like a little bee, buzzing in the ears of the higher ups.
          It would make sense for him to be involved in any drama or trauma that Elizabeth faces in the next season.
          Of course we already know from past episodes that John would back her up..

Ditto.

But really I just wanna see John beat him up for some reason.
          ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
            Ditto.

So you mean:

Kavanagh: "I disagree Dr. Weir"
            Sheppard: *BANG!!!*

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

*sigh*

Liz comes to check up on the 'boys'

Which ep is this from?

Lovebar made by natz099
              My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

So you mean:

YUP!

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
                Which ep is this from?
                That cap is from BIS.
                ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Which ep is this from?
                  Before I sleep
                  love Torri

Comment

Which ep is this from?
                    Before I Sleep

*prepares for major "The Tower" rant from FP*

I was bored today!
                    Last edited by Erised; 03 February 2006, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                      Before I Sleep

*prepares for major "The Tower" rant from FP*

*knows what droops will think of the tower*
                      love Torri

Comment

So you mean:

*SQUEEES* at the prospect of Sheppard beating *anyone* up (specialy Kavanaugh) because of Weir .

Comment

*knows what droops will think of the tower*
                          First on STAKS, now here. You're totally trying to get Droops to post, Q.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                            Ditto.

Check out Erised's story Apology Accepted, on ff.net. I'd give you the link, but it'd be a bit naughty to do that, since I'm at work!!
                            Kavanagh gets his punishment!

Okay, editing to add the link (shhh! Don't tell the boss!!) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2763991/1/

Comment

Originally posted by gooner_diva
                              First on STAKS, now here. You're totally trying to get Droops to post, Q.
                              *is extremely depressed at the fact that droops and FP arent posting*

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                                Check out Erised's story Apology Accepted, on ff.net. I'd give you the link, but it'd be a bit naughty to do that, since I'm at work!!
                                Kavanagh gets his punishment!

Okay, editing to add the link (shhh! Don't tell the boss!!) http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2763991/1/

Yeah, I read that one. 'Cept I think it was on another site. Not Abydos, the other one w/the pink and red and white thingies making the page all prettyful.

Don't worry, we won't tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X