• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
    LOL PG

Hey, OT question: where is Bama lately?
    I miss all her analysis stuff too.

Hoping someone took a laptop to Pegasus One so we can get updates asap.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Anka:Love the shirt!!!

Dorka:That manip is great...but REALLY wrong!!! One should not mess with The Hair!

Yeah, there are times when this thread is not PG... But it's not as bad as the JFT thread and all the pants refrances... Not that I post there...

FF.net is REALLY making me angry! It STILL won't let me upload anything! But I will definately post the link to Cliche Series: Alcoholic Fruit? in here if anyone is interested.

Spoiler:
      Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Originally posted by gwenhwyfar
        FF.net is REALLY making me angry! It STILL won't let me upload anything! But I will definately post the link to Cliche Series: Alcoholic Fruit? in here if anyone is interested.
        I am!!

Comment

Sounds interesting. Please show!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
            Is it a bad thing that I can imagine all these scenarios just like they could be playing out on screen? Oh, well, can't stop now.
            Not at all. That's how fic is born. *pokes*

Comment

It let me fix something this morning, after not allowing me to do anything all day yesterday. Still, ff.net is evil.

And of course we're interested in the link! Nowish like.
              ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
              The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by Ankareeda
                I just wanted to say, bye, bye, I'm heading of to London! Joe has to sign my new SPARKY shirt. I'll let you know what he thinks about it, I'm really curious. Have a great weekend, see ya on Monday!
                Great t-shirt. I can't wait to find out what Joe says about it......
                As for Qasim wanting women's clothing, don't pretend you wouldn't jump at the chance to get your hands on Weir's infamous red shirt, Q!

Comment

He he. I remembered I also have an account at Command Dynamics!
                  So here it is:Cliche Series: Alcoholic Fruit
                  Warning: This fic contains drunkenness, mention of nudity and minor adult themes. Shipper discression is advised.
                  Don't worry. It's still PG-13/T

Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Comment

Warning: This fic contains drunkenness, mention of nudity and minor adult themes. Shipper discression is advised.

Enjoy!
                    Very cute! Made me giggle. Especially when her own mind was backtalking her.
                    ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                    The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

Enjoy!
                      Sweet!!!
                      I love your fics! Keep them coming!

Comment

Originally posted by LurkerLa
                        It let me fix something this morning, after not allowing me to do anything all day yesterday. Still, ff.net is evil.

And of course we're interested in the link! Nowish like.
                        It seems everyone's having issues with ff.net lately. Just keep posting your fic links here, people! We need stuff to read!

Comment

Enjoy!
                          nice fic, made me squee!

Comment

I just remebered something that was brought u0p quite a while ago in this thread concenring Kavanagh's behavior at the end of "LFP". He sent a video letter back to SGC stating how Elizabeth's command was ineffective. We saw a
                            Spoiler:
                            follow up on that in "Critical Mass" when Kavanagh confronts Weir and states that she is too "emotional".

My question: Does Caldwell know of these complaints? What exactly was in the rest of that letter? When
                            Spoiler:
                            Kavanagh said "too emotional" it just reminded me of Caldwell's scene in "Conversion" where he notes that Weir is "very close" to Shep.

I'm optimistic that this issue will be brought up in S3. Anyone else have thoughts on this? How much does Caldwell, and for that matter, Kavanagh, know about Shep and Weir?

*thanks for all the Sparky pics and fic recs--it's one of those kinda days for me, so it's nice to have a break.

Later,
                            Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                              Not at all. That's how fic is born. *pokes*
                              Oh, yes, I am constantly being attacked by plot bunnies. And then they swarm around me and yell in cute litttle bunny voices, "Write me! Write me!", at the top of their lungs.

I've only gotten one story up online yet though, and it's not finished. I posted a link earlier, but I'm sure anyone noticed cause if I remember correctly it could have been just at the beginning of the *cough*dissagreement(to put it lightly)*cough*. So here it is again:

Reality Bites

It's more of just a Sparky friendship fic, I don't think anything big's going to happen, just cute moments that make me grin.
                              Stargate Addicts - a podcast for the obsessive Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis fan
                              My new podcast with Merala Anewan, come check it out. It'll make us happy.

Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.

Lovely sig by Blue Banrigh, thanks again. As for Atlantis X-Treme, that came from my own loopy mind.

Comment

Originally posted by La'rosh
                                Oh, yes, I am constantly being attacked by plot bunnies. And then they swarm around me and yell in cute litttle bunny voices, "Write me! Write me!", at the top of their lungs.
                                I know what you mean. And if you ignore them they begin to haunt your dreams... Or when you're in class...

[qoute]I've only gotten one story up online yet though, and it's not finished. I posted a link earlier, but I'm sure anyone noticed cause if I remember correctly it could have been just at the beginning of the *cough*dissagreement(to put it lightly)*cough*. So here it is again:

Reality Bites

It's more of just a Sparky friendship fic, I don't think anything big's going to happen, just cute moments that make me grin.[/QUOTE]

Cool! *runs off to read*

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X