Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grasshopper
    Some one please post my favorite pic, you know, the one from 'The Eye', where they are wearing identical expressions. (I really love the eyebrow thing!) That will bring the happy back right? If that doesn't do it, I think it will be time to bring out the mints!!
    I can provide that!

Mmm, zen.
    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
    Last update: 14 April 2006
    Melyanna's Multimedia
    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
      Only one thing to say here. Grow up!
      Don't come into a thread with the intent of stirring up trouble. I presume you usually hang in the thunk thread. Well, I have issues with you guys posting pics of Joe's bare butt all the time, and talking about 'looking for ZPMs' in his pants etc etc. I don't go in there and have a go at you because it's your territory, and what you people do in there is your own business.
      Don't go coming in here and telling us we're anti Shep when you're treating Shep, and by association Joe, like he's a piece of meat to be ogled.
      If you don't like it here, you don't have to come in here.
      AMEN, SISTER!!!

Ugh...I knew there was a reason I never really ventured into the thunk thread...
      When there is a will, there is a way.

My LiveJournal (friends-only)
      My fics

Sig by Trialia.

Comment

Oooh, nothing like a good fight.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Sadly, I think this is the truth about Sparky, based on where they've taken Shep's character:

Comment

John: Hey Droops. I'll be back.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
              http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/joesmom1/shepwave.jpg

John: Hey Droops. I'll be back.

I think Shep just propositioned me. Ahhh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                Have you noticed how when you get pissed off about something, everything else everyone says seems to feed that little grain of anger?. It's like your brain disconnects for a moment there, and your eyes only see a huge flashing red sign?.
                Ah, if I had a nickel for every time that happened to me, I'd be a very wealthy woman.

I totally understand why that would set you off. I've been set off by lesser things, and, well, to be honest, I'm not fond of that nickname myself. Words like whore and slut shouldn't be tossed around lightly.

So, dear thread, can we move on with life? Let's have more pretty to stare at:

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                Last update: 14 April 2006
                Melyanna's Multimedia
                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper
                  If that doesn't do it, I think it will be time to bring out the mints!!
                  NOOOOOOOOOO! Not the mints! Anything but the mints!

Comment

Apollo: I know I'm in the wrong thread, but I'll take Lizzie if Shep doesn't want her.

*Yes, that really is from a BSG episode* LOL

Comment

Oooh, nothing like a good fight.
                      Nice kittycat!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        I can provide that!

Mmm, zen.
                        That's one of my favorite pics too !!!!!!!

Comment

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y65/joesmom1/apollo.jpg

Apollo: I know I'm in the wrong thread, but I'll take Lizzie if Shep doesn't want her.

*Yes, that really is from a BSG episode* LOL
                          Be careful, Shep might get a bit excited with that pic!

Comment

Ok, I am not entirely sure what happened here.. but can I make a peaceful suggestion?

If anyone sees a post that makes them upset, please just PM the people and try to settle it privately. Things get out of hand really quickly in these threads and sometimes it really doesn't need to.

Sig by Dorka.Thanks!

*~'.:GTA 199:.'~*

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa
                              Only one thing to say here. Grow up!
                              Don't come into a thread with the intent of stirring up trouble. I presume you usually hang in the thunk thread. Well, I have issues with you guys posting pics of Joe's bare butt all the time, and talking about 'looking for ZPMs' in his pants etc etc. I don't go in there and have a go at you because it's your territory, and what you people do in there is your own business.
                              Don't go coming in here and telling us we're anti Shep when you're treating Shep, and by association Joe, like he's a piece of meat to be ogled.
                              If you don't like it here, you don't have to come in here.
                              I wasn't going to say anything more, but i feel the need to clarify. I joined this forum almost a year ago, and since then the place i've most regularily posted has been this one. The only time i posted on the thunk thread was to clarify to someone that Sparky doesn't equal Sheppard-Hater (ironic much?).
                              And btw i didn't like that butt pic either, i stopped hanging there (although i just lurked) because i felt there was a too heavy anti-ship air (like if you're a shipper you hate Sheppard, again ironic).
                              I'm not some thunker who's come to stir trouble in the Sparky thread, i'm a Sparky who loves Sheppard, and for a moment there i felt he was being treated too badly. I haven't been to the thunk thread almost for a month, actually i don't go anywhere else in this forum because i feel this is the only place where i won't be attacked for being a Sparky. I just wanted to clarify that. But you're right, i *DO* need to grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by Droops
                                Hey, I LUV the Sheph0r! Hot, young babes every week, who doesn't love that?

TV is full of shows that have shallow characters. I guess SGA just wanted to be like a regular run-of-the-mill soap opera.

I'm just waiting for Shep to get pregnant with an alien child. Then we'll be at National Enquirer levels. Woot!
                                Let's make that twins and they can rule the roost with those Ancient genes...
                                sigpic
                                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Working...
                                X