Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athenaktt
    I was making some caps for "Siege 1" and found another nice appearance of the "mint jar" the "pocket watch" and apparently Elizabeth has a picture of her dog on her table too! Sorry the picture is kinda small.

Just a very random sillly , silly thought when I saw the jar. What kind of artist is JF `s wife ? Would n`t be great if she was a potter and made the jar , hence the significance of it in the show ( really corny..I know

“I know how Sheppard can be,” “He’s an incredibly strong man,” “and Elizabeth is his weakness. He doesn’t know how to handle that.”
    - Rodney to AU Elizabeth : quote from PeanutButterer`s The Other Side

Comment

Ford seems to be eyeing the jar... believe us Aiden, you don't want those mints... no really, you don't...

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
      it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
      It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
      And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Ford: "Interesting jar...you should keep mints in it or something..."
        Sheppard: "Ford - what are you even doing here? This is a private conversation!"

Comment

Mel's right its not Enya it's Lisa Gerrad. I'm a soundtrack freak so I actually dug up my Gladiator soundtrack and looked it up.

Enya isn't involved in the Gladiator soundtrack at all.

I notice that people tend to call anything that sounds remotely new age-ish to be performed by Enya. *rolls eyes*
          Eep!! I didn't think it sounded like Enya - but looked it up on azlyrics.com (was curious how the words were written) and it said Enya...

Hmmm...

Comment

Is that a picture of Weir's dog in the corner of her desk (next to the mint jar)?

Comment

Oh yeah the reason I came here:

Updated To Be Continued...

Chapter Six

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                Oh yeah the reason I came here:

Updated To Be Continued...

Chapter Six

W00t!

a time to mourn

Comment

Eep!! I didn't think it sounded like Enya - but looked it up on azlyrics.com (was curious how the words were written) and it said Enya...

Hmmm...
                  I've notice that some Lyric sites have wrong info...some even have miss heard lyrics. I guess no body is perfect.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                    Is that a picture of Weir's dog in the corner of her desk (next to the mint jar)?
                    Yup I think it is! That's so cute she has a picture of her dog.
                    ~Athena

Comment

I've notice that some Lyric sites have wrong info...some even have miss heard lyrics. I guess no body is perfect.
                      Yeah next time I'll check properly lol!! Lessons learnt!!

Comment

LOL WIZENGAMOT you crack me up!!!

I personally think Teyla's improved a lot this season and I like her a lot more now...agreed that all she needs now is a new top!!

Made a new vid last night, its mainly a team vid, some Shep/Weir at the end. Focused on the Siege part 1 & 2...its to the music from Gladiator the "Now We Are Free" by Enya...

I have nowhere to upload it, but if you want it PM me with ur email address and i'll send it via YouSendIt...
                        I agree I think Teyla has improved a lot this season, she was good in the Gift. I have to write a chapter with her and Sheppard, and yes, I'm going to have to change her character to make her interesting to me (if she's not interesting to me in my story, you'll all be bored out your skulls!), but that's the beauty of fanfic!

Must go and check out that vid... Strange Bedfellows has been updated! Hee!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                          Something to get us back on topic...
                          Thank goodness for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Hatcheter
                            ...true

Sheppard: I'm telling you, I'm going to shoot the next person who comes out here and interrupts us.
                            Weir: Give it a rest, John. You're not "getting lucky" on the balcony.
                            hee hee!

Any new fic coming our way Hatch?

Edited to add: chapter 7 of my little magnus opus is up. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2165320/7/
                            Last edited by astronomicalchick; 13 March 2005, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              hee hee!

Any new fic coming our way Hatch?

Edited to add: chapter 7 of my little magnus opus is up. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2165320/7/
                              Loving this!! Can't wait for the next chapter!
                              Thanks!

Comment

So I was re-watching the Eye, and when Kolya tell John that Elizabeth is really alive and they talk on the walkie talkie he goes,It’s good to hear you’re voice
                                To which we all know she replies "Yeah it’s good to hear" But what exactly does she mean about that?! Call it me being dense, but I only partially get it.
                                Citizen of Braneville

Comment

Working...
                                X