Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
    Same here, don't know why. I just love that pic.
    could it be some sort of message? A fog over Atlantis?
    Spoiler:
    They made this choice to do an experiment that will result in wraith finding out about Atlantis. If they killed the guy when Ronon offered, the "fog would have cleared"... but they didn't..
    Kinda like a foggy future?

*points at new sig

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      *points at new sig
      I noticed Mmmmmm....*drool*
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony Wolf
        Same here, don't know why. I just love that pic.
        I like it because it looks dark, and cold like something is looming over Atlantis, and it's not good.

Comment

Gotta add my love for the foggy Atlantis shot. Then again, I'm a sucker for gorgeous CGI images of the city. I've started a collection of them on my HD.
          "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
          My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

There's something angsty about today..first that cracking angst fic gets recommended ....and then I wrote one.

Ten Minutes Ago

Well, I did say I'd write Shweir angst, didn't I? Just apologies to anyway who clicked on it expecting fluff.....I'm sure you can get counselling
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

That is an awsome shot w/ the fog over atlantis. Now if we can zoom in on the balcony and see our happy couple enjoying the romantic view, arms around each other *sigh*. Don't all of us sparky fans wish!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                There's something angsty about today..first that cracking angst fic gets recommended ....and then I wrote one.

Ten Minutes Ago

Well, I did say I'd write Shweir angst, didn't I? Just apologies to anyway who clicked on it expecting fluff.....I'm sure you can get counselling
                you've got a talent!!!!
                I am really crying right now! This is the saddest thing I've ever read... or saw on TV! *sniff* *cry*

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                  you've got a talent!!!!
                  I am really crying right now! This is the saddest thing I've ever read... or saw on TV! *sniff* *cry*
                  CoooollllI love it when I make people cry!!! (I might be a teeny weeny bit evil...)

Comment

Ten Minutes Ago

OMG... *reaching for tissue* wonderful fic, sad, but wonderfully written fic.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                      noooo you peeps are so mean!
                      Two sad stories in ten minutes??
                      this was so so so sad but so so awesome
                      I am really crying now.........

going to find a happy fic too now! *sniff*
                      Last edited by Erised; 17 January 2006, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Ten Minutes Ago

I swear y'all are gonna make me officially schizophrenic w/the angsty fics & the squeeing of the past... Oh, man.... I may need that appointment. Thanks for the entertainment tho'.
                        ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Ten Minutes Ago

I can't describe this fic bc I can't handle the words like you do. But it's worth a try: amazing. Amazingly sad and so screaming for life and love at the same time. True love never dies.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the feedback guys, it's really appreciated. Makes me write more! I tried to green rep but you all, but i couldn't

Comment

Ten Minutes Ago

It's a good fan fic, but it's very sad. Good job on the fan fic.

Icon Made By LadyBozi

Comment

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been on for a while. This forum grows so fast thatI can't keep up with it.

I've got a concern here, I was reading this TLG fic and it said.
                                Spoiler:
                                It said that Thalen tells Teyla that John cares a lot more for her than she thinks. I'm only a little concerened, cause I think Teyla should be with Ronon not John, and of course John should be with Liz, but I want to know if any damge was done in the episode. Like how did Teyla react?

On to better stuff. I've got some great fic AU's. One is where JOhn and Ronon work for the LAPD, Elizabeth is a witness for the state, and Teyla is a waitress that Ronon has a crush on.

Another is where John is a pirate captain and Ronon is his first mate. Elizabeth is captured by John, and things get interesting

My favorite one is when the Stargate was never found. The G'uold ally with the Wraith, and enslave Earth. John and Rodney are smugglers, Elizabeth was once a g'uold queen, Ronon was a runner, (what else) and Teyla is an ex-wraith worshipper. They form the team Rebel 1, there mission is to save both galaxies. Here is a little Shweir snippet you might enjoy.

(John and Elizabeth are locked in the cockpit. Elizabeth is trying to get John to admit why he has been avoiding her)

JOHN: Because you're srewing around with things in here! (points to his head) When ever you're around I can't focus on the mission, my job, the ship, the Wraith, the G'uold, All I can think about is you! So now I'm stuck here in this cramped little space, (starts banging on the door) thinking about things I want, but I can't have!

ELIZABETH: What do you want John?

(John stops banging on the door, but won't meet her eyes)

ELIZABETH: What things do you want? Do you want...this. (kisses him)

So what do you think? Can you answer my questions, and respond about this fic please?
                                Last edited by Tinuviel Undomiel; 17 January 2006, 03:27 PM.

SHWEIR EPISODES: 38 Minutes, The Storm, The Eye, Hot Zone, Seige Part 1,2 and 3, The Intruder, Conversion, The Lost Boys, The Hive, The Long Goodbye, Coup D'Etat, No Man's Land,The Misbegotten, Irresistable, Progeny, The Real World, Common Ground, The Return Part 1, Echoes, Tao of Rodney and many more to come!!!

Oh yeah, Shweir rules!:

Comment

Working...
                                X