Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
    The B5 episode was called, "Comes the Inquisitor" - shown the end of season 2. Delenn and Sheridan both show they would die for each other, and the inquisitor (who was sent by the Vorlons) comes to the conclusion that they are the "right people, in the right place, at the right time." Pretty good episode.
    I didn't follow that series closely. Do Delenn and Sheridan end up together?
    My brother was a big fan and he has the dvds. I might borrow based on the props here from you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
      My brother was a big fan and he has the dvds. I might borrow based on the props here from you guys.
      OMG. .go rent this show! Yes, Delenn and Sheridan get married, oh, end of 3rd season or early in 4th. Somehow the writers made it a part of the overall story arc, and their relationship has become sort of a benchmark on how to do "ship" right.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama
        Yep the even had a kid although it didnt appear in the series
        sigpic

Comment

I never got into B5 ahwell

ermm....Sparky Forever!!!!
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB
            Reading LurkerLa's fic Letters from Milky Way it reminds me of how closed off John is. I'd like to see him reveal something about himself to Elizabeth. I don't care if it's big or little. Just something and I think it would be great if he told Elizabeth.
            Yeah!!!, i was thinking about this precisely, we need conversations. All you M/S shippers must remember their conversations, right?. Even those of you who weren't shippers, were fans. And sorry about bringin' M/S up so much, to those of you BTW, i know what a bother it is when you don't care for a ship and must bear with having it mentioned over and over *AGAIN*.
            Moving on, M/S had all this conversations, in the dark, in the car, on the rock, in the hallway, on the bench, in the hallway (again). Off course we've had some bits in the balcony, and yes, the desk. But i would like on on the rocks, not on the rock strictly speaking, just a deep meaningful conversation where insecurities and pieces of personal info are shared. Heck, i would settle for dog names, or highschool tidbits, little somethings.

Comment

Sorry guys, I don't have time to read back right now, but I present to you my first Sparky! music video!

http://www.4shared.com/file/714249/e...ideAwake1.html
              Title: Wide Awake
              Artist: Laurie Jones
              Size: 8 MB
              Episodes: Up to Conversion

Quick note about the artist, I know her personally. She's a family friend. ^.^ Mum suggested I send it to her. I was thinking of submitting it (since I have my own file host) to the Sparky section of Abydos Gate site, but do you guys think it's good enough? I'd really like feedback.

You MIGHT need quicktime, VLC, DivX or something of the sorts to play. It's MPEG-4 format. Sorry! I have a mac, so it was made on IMovie.
              "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                Yeah!!!, i was thinking about this precisely, we need conversations. All you M/S shippers must remember their conversations, right?. Even those of you who weren't shippers, were fans. And sorry about bringin' M/S up so much, to those of you BTW, i know what a bother it is when you don't care for a ship and must bear with having it mentioned over and over *AGAIN*.
                Moving on, M/S had all this conversations, in the dark, in the car, on the rock, in the hallway, on the bench, in the hallway (again). Off course we've had some bits in the balcony, and yes, the desk. But i would like on on the rocks, not on the rock strictly speaking, just a deep meaningful conversation where insecurities and pieces of personal info are shared. Heck, i would settle for dog names, or highschool tidbits, little somethings.

OMFG!!! I LOVE YOU for saying all that... Just what I was thinking cos I'm so currently having a X-Files s5/s2 marathon ATM, yeah I know kinda big gap buuut... OMG!SQUEE!!!!

& yeah, D/J on B5 TOTALLY defined how to do ship right... But then again it was a show that was only supposed to have a shelf life of like 4 years. Meh, it was good anywayz... highly rec this one
                ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                  The B5 episode was called, "Comes the Inquisitor" - shown the end of season 2. Delenn and Sheridan both show they would die for each other, and the inquisitor (who was sent by the Vorlons) comes to the conclusion that they are the "right people, in the right place, at the right time." Pretty good episode.

Thanks FP. I can't wait. I love NetFlix.

Comment

Originally posted by Luz
                    *giggles* I think the conversation in the woods in "Detour" was the best. "Hey, who did you identify with when you were a kid? Wilma or Betty?" and "I don't wanna wrestle."

I totally agree though. I feel like we can get to know a character so much more intimately not just by knowing the major events and emotions of their life, but by the little things.

*watching the XF marathon right now on SciFi*
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                      *giggles* I think the conversation in the woods in "Detour" was the best. "Hey, who did you identify with when you were a kid? Wilma or Betty?" and "I don't wanna wrestle."

I totally agree though. I feel like we can get to know a character so much more intimately not just by knowing the major events and emotions of their life, but by the little things.

*watching the XF marathon right now on SciFi*
                      How could i forget the conversation in the woods?, and Scully singing, priceless. What i wouldn't give to have something like this on atlantis. Weir singin', but not something staged, some opera, or musical style. Just a little joke like Scully's cute but crappy rendition of "Jeremiah was a bullfrog", lol. And she was huging Mulder :sighs:. Oh gosh!, Weir holding a whumped Sheppard and singing :faints:.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                        I wrote a fic! My first ever ... so don't kill me if you won't like it! *hides*
                        So going to do some self-promotion here.
                        See my avatar on LJ? That's how I feel now
                        *hides again*
                        Rating: PG (I think)
                        Spoilers: Conversion, Season 3
                        Summary: John is Jealous
                        Twinkling Eyes
                        Fantastic story! (Exspecially if English isn't your first language!) I really like how you showed us SHEPPARD's side for once. Exspecially, I might add, his reaction to his own anger. Very nice. Loved the War and Peace referance as well.
                        "Scientists say juggling is good for the brain....Or...was that...Jelllll-o?

Comment

How weird is it that so many of the ships I sail in many a fandom are ultimately compared to M/S? Seriously? Why is that?

OH YEAH, cos IT WORKS! The play of the chemistry of the leads is kinda a natural progression don'tcha think? So there's no point to this post so here's another pretty cap:

BAM!

&: Teh Eyebrows

~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Ebony Wolf, Kirsten, sunny, k8, Jenova, Q, thanks! Love you all for reading it

Originally posted by SoulSpinder
                            Fantastic story! (Exspecially if English isn't your first language!) I really like how you showed us SHEPPARD's side for once. Exspecially, I might add, his reaction to his own anger. Very nice. Loved the War and Peace referance as well.
                            Thank you. So is your video! really sparky

Erm… right.. back on topic..
                            Uh…where is the running commentary for Michael ? *grrrr*

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                              Erm… right.. back on topic..
                              Uh…where is the running commentary for Michael ? *grrrr*
                              *gets other ideas about what doing wraiths actually means*

*ducks rotten fruit*

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Shoot I'd do a Wraith! He's Teh HAWT.

James will you marry me?

Comment

Working...
                                X