Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alyssa
    Ugh! Don't even say it! It's too traumatic to think about!

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Here, have some fluff to make up for it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2751003/1/

Heavens only knows why I wrote fluff, it's not like me at all. I think I've been corrupted by 1000 pages and 20000 posts and mints. I'll get back to angst tomorrow
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

thx who liked the sig
      Originally posted by michelleb
      OKay, we were all insane. But it was the days of Pete and Kerry and that sodding engagement and Jack seeing Sam's ring with tears in his eyes, and we had no option but to go insane. The penguins saved us. I just hope they never put Shep/Weir shippers through the same hell Sam/Jack shippers went through that season..it still scares me <shudder>
      ack! Don't say things like that It makes me want to cry.
      Actually I think TPTB HAVE learned something. There weren't so many shipper moments in SG-1 by the end of s.2 as far as I can remember. Torri and Joe make EVERY scene shippy already! Just the way they look at each other.. *dies*

I have a feeling we will get something really sparky in the season finale..hm...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. Here, have some fluff to make up for it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2751003/1/

Heavens only knows why I wrote fluff, it's not like me at all. I think I've been corrupted by 1000 pages and 20000 posts and mints. I'll get back to angst tomorrow
        Very cute! Fic is nice!
        Now I have another person to pick on for stories!! Dorka, I won't be so demanding because I'll be spreading the demands around!!
        (still waiting for a new Dorka fic, though!)

Comment

I think it'd be interesting to see them, either on what's deemed a 'safe' mission on their own, or Elizabeth going off with the team, and them having to split up (with Shep and Weir sticking together, of course!)
          Could be big character develepment for both of them.
          I'd love to see something like this bc i don't recall them really witnessing each others strengths in person.

Okay, i've just checked the ep guide for seasons 1 and 2 and i'm right. Elizabeth was too busy being held hostage in TS/TE to witness John being all heroic (the same goes for John in Condemned), and although she's seen what strength he can display (Converion), she's never seen it really directed at anyone or shown in a matter where he uses it in a calculated way - not through pure emotion.
          I'm sure John knows of ELizabeth's skills and has read/heard of how she uses these skills to her advantage (especially in S3/Condemned) but he's never seen just how menacing and powerful she comes across.

I think it would be interesting to see just how they'd react to seing one another in their forte....say if they where off-world and John tried to use force against a guy for grieving them, only for ELizabeth to solve it through diplomacy, then later on, John having to lay the smack down on them so his team can gate back to Atlantis.

Don't think this has been rec'd - Answer by jr_moon

...and a couple of Sparky pics to celebrate 1000 pages and 20,000 posts!!

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
            I'd love to see something like this bc i don't recall them really witnessing each others strengths in person.

Okay, i've just checked the ep guide for seasons 1 and 2 and i'm right. Elizabeth was too busy being held hostage in TS/TE to witness John being all heroic (the same goes for John in Condemned), and although she's seen what strength he can display (Converion), she's never seen it really directed at anyone or shown in a matter where he uses it in a calculated way - not through pure emotion.
            I'm sure John knows of ELizabeth's skills and has read/heard of how she uses these skills to her advantage (especially in S3/Condemned) but he's never seen just how menacing and powerful she comes across.

I think it would be interesting to see just how they'd react to seing one another in their forte....say if they where off-world and John tried to use force against a guy for grieving them, only for ELizabeth to solve it through diplomacy, then later on, John having to lay the smack down on them so his team can gate back to Atlantis.

Don't think this has been rec'd - Answer by jr_moon
            How amazing is that story? Very nice.. read it this morning... can't remember who told me to read it, since I've been chatting with Shep/Weir people all day, but it's very good! In a dark kind of way.

Comment

Love the story about "Swimmy" LOL Yes, Please don't do with Sparky what they did with Sam/Jack.

Where has Jor been lately? Haven't heard from him in a while.
              Love Lorne | Sparky! | Open_Com

Comment

Someone tell me to stop writing. it's 2.30 in the morning and i have to sleep, but the Sparky stores keep coming. i've dived into the pool of john/elizabeth plot bunnies, and they won't let me come back out.

must sleep...damn it, another idea!

Comment

Agh!! Y'all finally break 20,000... and you choose to do it while I'm taking a nap! *headdesk*

Congrats on 20,000!!!!
                  "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                  My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                    Agh!! Y'all finally break 20,000... and you choose to do it while I'm taking a nap! *headdesk*

Congrats on 20,000!!!!
                    Hey, sleeping is good! I'm planning a nanna nap myself when I get home from work! (it's the getting up at 4am... it kills when you do it too much!)

Does anyone have any really, really new fic recs???

Comment

I made one a few days ago... Now I have to go look for it... BRB...

Here it is...
                      ~Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth. ~

Comment

Hey, sleeping is good! I'm planning a nanna nap myself when I get home from work! (it's the getting up at 4am... it kills when you do it too much!)
                        *giggles* Yeah, well I got distracted by random LJ discussions about SGA last night (SGA characters as Finding Nemo and Aladdin characters! ) and never went to bed at all.
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Just read Stand Up Eight. Long fic, more John/Elizabeth professional relationship but has cute flirty bits. Worth the read imo.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny
                            I made one a few days ago... Now I have to go look for it... BRB...

Here it is...

I read this one this morning! Really good! It's kind of realistic when it comes to some hurdles that might be in the way, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by SallyLizzie
                              Just read Stand Up Eight. Long fic, more John/Elizabeth professional relationship but has cute flirty bits. Worth the read imo.

Can't access it...

Comment

okay, i give in. I wrote two more fics and if they're wierd its cos i wrote them between 2.30 and 3.30am. <warning, shameless self-promotion follows>

I wish

and

kiss me again
                                both post TLG

enjoy, see you all tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X