No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!!!!!!!! i just watched the ep in full... and all i have to say is...
    Spoiler:
    TORRI KICKS A$$!!!!!!!!!! it was a great ep... not just shippy wise... (i am also SQUEEing) but for Torri to get to act so BAD A$$... was soooo cool....

my fave line was
    After John agrres to be the host for Thalen
    John: You're a hopeless romantic, you know that!
    Pheobus pretending to be Liz: (smirks) Well, your just as hopeless as you agreed to do this!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Hiya guys! Popping in for a quick second to post a sig I made. Free for the taking if any of you want it!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

*reads through posts on TLG*...wow

Quite a few mixed reviews I see... Shame about the whole
        Spoiler:
        "He cares about you" I'm-fakin-it-just-so-you-don't-shoot-me rant
        But hey...You win some, you lose some *shugs*

And I can still say we're winning more than losing my friends so don't fret!...There's still years (hopefully) of this show ahead of us..anything could happen!

-Moo...who's SO hugging the Ronan (chewy) smilie ... *squee*
        hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          Hiya guys! Popping in for a quick second to post a sig I made. Free for the taking if any of you want it!

Can I snag???
          hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
            I think someone needs to write a fanfiction about what's going through our sparkys minds during The Long Goodbye
            Don't look at me. I'm a horrible writer
            Michael? Dorka? *wink*
            Don't look at me, I don't get to watch the episode for like 6 weeks
            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
              Spoiler:
              Yes I thought so too! He was probably looking at her all the time, imagining closet sex and stuff .
              ROFLMAO Well who can blame him /
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                After looking through all the commentary and spoilers, I find it interesting that Teyla
                Spoiler:
                ends up at Ronon's bedside in the infirmary. . .and not Sheppard's. "Spanky" still lives as well!

Spanky??...
                hh

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard

ooohhh the pretties!!!! i snagged!!!! thanks SP

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Moomin
                    Spanky??...
                    Yep. "Sparky" is Shep/Weir, and "Spanky" is Ronon/Teyla.

I thought this was universal knowledge by now.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

You know, I think I must have been over at the Shep Thunk thread ogling boxer peekage when that one went out
                      hh

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon
                        That line really bothered me for the same reason.

And Huh. I'd really like you to tell me why it was so shippy. I need a dose of positive ship right about now.

This post is sounding argumentative but it's not! I found this ep to be
                        Spoiler:
                        really not shippy at all but I really liked the ep just not for my ship

What's my problem?
                        I don't think there is anything wrong with you, if i have to choose, i prefer a thousand times a great episode with no ship in it, than a lousy ship centered episode (TLG)
                        Spoiler:
                        To tell you the truth i kind off saw this coming from a mile away, i felt it in my bones that tptb were going to do a U turn and play both sides, i just knew that line was going to be told to Teyla. And i felt that people were getting their hopes up and were up for a dissappointment.
                        I feel i should have said something, the mere moment all this spoilers started coming up i just knew there was something fishy, but i didn't want to rain on anyone's parade and kept my mouth shut on TLG, next time i'll follow my instincts, i just didn't want to shout "the sky is falling", lol.

From the very beginning i wasn't that thrilled about TLG, curiously enough, now it sounds like a great episode.
                        I don't like too much ship on the episodes while that
                        Spoiler:
                        "he cares about you more than you know" line can be easily dismissed now that we know it was told to Teyla, it wasn't charged with anything else, people who don't care for ship can say "oh, well, the guy was struggling for his life", or "sure he cares about her, so what?", the Shep/Teyla shippers can squee (something they haven't had a chance to do for a while), and some of us get tortured .Still had it been told to Weir/alien chick, it would have been to heavily charged with so many undercurrents and hidden meanings, Shep/Teyla shippers would probably be crying, we would be squeeing, antis would be puking, and shouting to the heavens 'till they got blue in the face that: "no he doesn't care about her 'cause she's an old hag, too old for handsome Sheppard", while paying their respects to the porcelain god, LOL.
                        Noromos would be saying that it was said under the influence so it doesn't hold as proper evidence on a court of law, "circumstantial!!!" they would be saying. And then some of us would be affected by what was being said on the episode forum about the "declaracion" not counting because it was said under the influence.

And i've totally forgotten the point of this post, LOL.

Comment

Yep. "Sparky" is Shep/Weir, and "Spanky" is Ronon/Teyla.

it is to me now... i have been confused on how the ships were named that... but i have accepted them... cute names!!!!!

Comment

Just pimpin my new vid.

It's 5.54am and I just finished it. This is only v1.0 of my vid. I may have to make some changes once I've seen this once I get some sleep.

Short but sweet.

She's a Rebel by Greenday (right-click & save)
                            Length: 2.05 mins
                            Size: 7.7mb
                            Character: Elizabeth Weir
                            Spoilers: Up to and including The Long Goodbye (2.16)

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              Just pimpin my new vid.

It's 5.54am and I just finished it. This is only v1.0 of my vid. I may have to make some changes once I've seen this once I get some sleep.

Short but sweet.

AWESOME vid!!!!!!!! you are brilliant i say!!!!!! **hugs Blue Banrigh**

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                                Just pimpin my new vid.

Short but sweet.

Oh. my. God. My favourite show and my favourite band coming together to create something beautiful. FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!!!!

Edit: Have now watched the video. I stand by my original assessment
                                Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Working...
                                X